Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.
will add a small bag now actually. Thanks for the heads up!

LOL you were up 5 figures on which shitcoin? Shiba?

fam at a certain point my 500-600$ on catbread (bsc) was worth like 60k, i held
unimpressed.png

had over 200k on hokkaido inu at certain point, sold when it crashed and got 15k, it eats me up sometimes.

but oh well, you live and you learn. lately, i noticed i've over corrected, i'm having a hold phobia lmfao, gotta find the proper medium

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
fam at a certain point my 500-600$ on catbread (bsc) was worth like 60k, i held View attachment 206659
had over 200k on hokkaido inu at certain point, sold when it crashed and got 15k, it eats me up sometimes.

but oh well, you live and you learn. lately, i noticed i've over corrected, i'm having a hold phobia lmfao, gotta find the proper medium
how do you find these really good shitcoins?

If anyone is interested in shitcoins.
Tigerking season 2 is coming out on netflix in 4 days.
Joe exotic created two crypto. Tking on uniswap market cap of $120million and Tcub on pancake swap which is around $7million. Can Potentially explode after the release of the season 2.

BB6766BF-F73C-4276-A181-E947DAFBB250.jpeg

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
If anyone is interested in shitcoins.
Tigerking season 2 is coming out on netflix in 4 days.
Joe exotic created two crypto. Tking on uniswap market cap of $120million and Tcub on pancake swap which is around $7million. Can Potentially explode after the release of the season 2.

View attachment 206663
just threw in 100 at this LOL. Lets see how it goes

Apollo

VIP
@Apollo had a good idea to make a group chat, then we can share stuff like that, these memecoins/telegram have either a short lifespan, gotta get in super early and are super risky and gotta be vetted

Was busy lately and didn't have the time for it, but a Somali themed crypto telegram channel should be a great idea.

Salaam everyone.

I just wanted to remind people of
  1. Arbitrum
  2. Optimism
  3. ZKSync.io
  4. Ergodex
Please consider creating a Metamask wallet, do a small deposit, 15 - 20 dollar.
Go to UniSwap, change network to the respective projects networks, Arb1, Optimism,
and perform a simple swap. For ZKSync go to https://uni.zksync.io/, its a free swap, just claim tokens, and do a couple swaps for fun.

Also do not forget Wormhole Bridge, bridge from Ethereum network or Binance (could be cheaper) and do a bridge + deposit to Solana, you must have a Phantom wallet on the other end.

Last but not least

Metamask
and Opensea are rumoured to be holding an airdrop in the near future.

A) Metamask: Go create yourself one or several Metamask wallets, put in some money, do a few transactions between your wallets, perhaps even test its internal swap. And GUARD your seedphrases. I cannot emphasise the magnitiude of these potential airdrops.
Do not miss out, could be life changing wealth for some of you.

B) For Opensea, use those same on or several wallets, connect your metamask and create an account, then go and buy the cheapest nft. then just sit and wait.

I missed out on the recent ENS airdrop, which was worth 17 000 dollars for the lowest tier from what I heard, because I thought 200 dollar registering a ETH wallet address was too much. There is no guarantee, but my Somali fam, I just want us to EAT and not miss out, share with family, siblings.

Please instead of chasing already pumped assets, consider allocating some of your money into these activities, and just consider it sunk cost for now, and then forget about it and Insha Allah in near future, you might be very happy.

Also go create yourself a user on weve.email
its an Arweave based address. Another potential airdrop in the future.

I sincerely hope this will be given thought by as many as possible of you.
Focus on these activities with little to no promise, just do it, and forget it.
Stop chasing the pumps, forget Avalanche, forget Kadena, forget Loopring, whats this? You can make a few thousand dollars here and there, at best a 3-5x with high risk?
It's nothing. The millionaires of this bullrun was created back in winter 2020.
Don't get burnt, always have at least 25 % cash on the side, if you swing trade, and sure take a few positions, but do not underestimate what I am listing here.

Final drop check out Kyve Network, free faucet tokens, just go and claim.
And for gaming, go to https://phantomgalaxies.com/ and connect your wallet
and you will receive a free NFT by Q1 2022.

PS Never use a wallet that you have much money on, always use smaller wallets with less cash.
So many websites are popping up that are malicious.

Last edited:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Salaam everyone.

1. Arbitrum
  2. Optimism
  3. ZKSync.io
  4. Ergodex
Go to UniSwap, change network to the respective projects networks, Arb1, Optimism,
and perform a simple swap. For ZKSync go to https://uni.zksync.io/, its a free swap, just claim tokens, and do a couple swaps for fun.

Also do not forget Wormhole Bridge, bridge from Ethereum network or Binance (could be cheaper) and do a bridge + deposit to Solana, you must have a Phantom wallet on the other end.

Last but not least

Metamask

A) Metamask: Go create yourself one or several Metamask wallets, put in some money, do a few transactions between your wallets, perhaps even test its internal swap. And GUARD your seedphrases. I cannot emphasise the magnitiude of these potential airdrops.

B) For Opensea, use those same on or several wallets, connect your metamask and create an account, then go and buy the cheapest nft. then just sit and wait.

I missed out on the recent ENS airdrop, which was worth 17 000 dollars for the lowest tier from what I heard, because I thought 200 dollar registering a ETH wallet address was too much. There is no guarantee, but my Somali fam, I just want us to EAT and not miss out, share with family, siblings.

Please instead of chasing already pumped assets, consider allocating some of your money into these activities, and just consider it sunk cost for now, and then forget about it and Insha Allah in near future, you might be very happy.

Stop chasing the pumps, forget Avalanche, forget Kadena, forget Loopring, whats this? You can make a few thousand dollars here and there, at best a 3-5x with high risk?
Don't get burnt, always have at least 25 % cash on the side, if you swing trade, and sure take a few positions, but do not underestimate what I am listing here.

PS Never use a wallet that you have much money on, always use smaller wallets with less cash.
what made you come to these conclusions? You seem so certain

what made you come to these conclusions? You seem so certain

^ I am certain yes, but I cannot promise, there is no guarantee. Only hope.
Therefor limit and do not overdo.

Uniswap held the first widely known retro-active airdrop.
Also go read about the DydX airdrop.

All these projects listed have no token, there is no guarantee.
But the potential is still there for them to do something similar.

I personally believe it would be better to burn a couple hundred dollars on these swapping and wallet creation activities, then put that money into SHIBA or most other tokens now.

Last edited:
Salaam everyone.

1. Arbitrum
  2. Optimism
  3. ZKSync.io
  4. Ergodex

Last but not least

Metamask

Very much appreciated brother!!

I was looking to go airdrop hunting, i've already dabbled in Arbitrum, got myself and Argent wallet (they're rumored to potentially have significant airdrop as well)

I'd highly recommend everyone to get on what this brother just shared, worst case scenario you've lost a couple hours and some gas fee money, best case scenario you're getting thousands of dollars in airdrops.

I missed the uniswap airdrop (wasn't involved in crypto), i missed dxdy airdrop(uninformed), i missed out ENS aswell. This is literally free money just for utilizing their platform!

Again thanks a lot for this golden nugget of info!!

Let's get this SSpot made it crew meet up in Mogadishu 2025 :silanyosmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending