CRYPTO Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
BTC is currently in what is called the ''golden pocket'' (between the 0.618 and 0.65 Fibonacci retracement levels).

NVOSsDY.png

I want to short it, but I am too chicken. :damn:
Do you remember that lady's TA you showed me 1 month ago. She said Bitcoin would touch 58k and then dump to 30k? Do you think hers is accurate as well?

Latest possible Airdrop
Solana project

Ethereum project (This one is big stuff it seems, they even work with Immutable X)

As a reminder to try and do deposit + swap

Optimism Ethereum
Arbitrum Ethereum
ZKSync.io Ethereum

Ergodex.io (Cardano project)

Strongly recommend my fam here, to give this a tryout.
The possible payout might be generous.

Also another ProTIP if you can afford, consider creating multiple MetaMask wallets... and do for example 10x on Optimism.

Consider that they may reward people on the basis of how much you spend, how many transactions. Therefor try to swap back and forth atleast 2x.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Welp guess DCA+Hold was the best strat. I goof'd hard by trying to time the market.

Time to hold my head in shame and buy back in.

For the upcoming Polkadot relay chain auctions (Nobody knows yet).

This is my list of polkadot projects I view as highly potential.

I will be looking at how much token the projects allocate, their function, cheap projects will not get my dots.

Most promising project is Moonbeam Glimmer (Big brother of Moonriver) - do not miss reading this one guys.

For my Somali brothers and sisters, here you go, this is my prospective list. Read and invest at own risk.

Adoriasoft
Bison Trails
Blockdaemon
Celer Network
Centrifuge
Commonwealth IM
Gamedao.co
Interlay
Joystream org
Kadena
Kylin
LayerX
Mangata
Onfinality IO
Patract
Astar Network
Snowfork
Social.Network
DatDot
Xaya
Zentachain (Claiming $CHAIN) look bottom page
Manta network

My current shortlist subject to change is in bold.

I welcome all critique and feedback

Last edited:
Welp guess DCA+Hold was the best strat. I goof'd hard by trying to time the market.

Time to hold my head in shame and buy back in.
Dont worry these alts are at a still good buy in price. Bitcoin dom for the next few weeks and then it will flow into mid caps and so on and so forth.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Dont worry these alts are at a still good buy in price. Bitcoin dom for the next few weeks and then it will flow into mid caps and so on and so forth.
Thanks a ton! I'll have 3000 or so to put in so hopefully I can add some of these to my portfolio.

Regardless of bull/bear, imma just keep buying.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
For the upcoming Polkadot relay chain auctions (Nobody knows yet).

This is my list of polkadot projects I view as highly potential.

I will be looking at how much token the projects allocate, their function, cheap projects will not get my dots.

Most promising project is Moonbeam Glimmer (Big brother of Moonriver) - do not miss reading this one guys.

For my Somali brothers and sisters, here you go, this is my prospective list. Read and invest at own risk.

Adoriasoft
Bison Trails
Blockdaemon
Celer Network
Centrifuge
Commonwealth IM
Gamedao.co
Interlay
Joystream org
Kadena
Kylin
LayerX
Mangata
Onfinality IO
Patract
Astar Network
Snowfork
Social.Network
DatDot
Xaya
Zentachain (Claiming $CHAIN) look bottom page
Manta network

My current shortlist subject to change is in bold.

I welcome all critique and feedback
thanks again for posting your picks! Valuable info for sure!

Thanks a ton! I'll have 3000 or so to put in so hopefully I can add some of these to my portfolio.

Regardless of bull/bear, imma just keep buying.
I still maintain that we will have a crypto winter like never before with most if not everything reaching beyond ATH and into price discovery mode. I got my September prediction (slight crash) right and I expect the bear market to officially begin some time in Jan. I will be throwing every paycheck into crypto after then so when the next bullrun comes over in the next couple of years or so I will be ready.

Apollo

VIP
By the way, I have noticed a new thing about the 104 weekly HMA method.

When BTC rises above it while the 104 weekly HMA still has an upward slope to it, then it needs to stay above it for two weeks without touching it in order to safely declare a new bull market. In the 2015 and 2019 bear market break outs it had a downward slope, but this time the weekly 104 HMA still has an upward slope to it despite the summer mini-bear market.

During the week of February 10 2020 it managed to stay above that line for an entire week but then still dumped, so to be really safe use the two week methodology on this.

Visually explained what is written above:

qOno9np.png

^ PS, this is a boomer tier method, you might miss out on gains, but it will save you from a horrendous dump like March 2020.

Apollo

VIP
lot 2 : Apollo etc .. chasing lines, trends and trading/flipping (Bad strategy if you are not a fulltime trader)

The main weekly strategy I keep on re-emphasizing only has to be checked once a week after the weekly close (Sunday night/Monday morning). Therefore, it is NOT a day trader strategy.

Also, lol, crypto is pure speculation, just letting it ride and forgetting about it while -85% (BTC) to -98% (Alts) declines are commonplace is reckless.

Apollo

VIP
after March 2021 and well into the summer there might be -98% in some or most of altcoin.
and yes
it is a pure speculation

In your videos and also your posts here, you honestly give people the false perception that investing in crypto is safe. It is not. You should also talk more about the risks and prior bear markets that made BTC decline -85% and Altcoins decline -98%.

PS. In April 2021, I posted this indicator, which you may deem as ''just a line'', yet it perfectly called the BTC top at the time.

Many of these Technical Analysis methods work and outperform HODLing. Especially the ones on higher time frames and rarely give out signals (Pi Cycle, Weekly MAs/HMAs etc).

my videos are bias to my opinion and in UK it is a crime if I give any advice of investing without the right licence.
I am not licenced therefore all my videos are not advice but someone on the internet talking about crypto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending