Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
If you want to trade conservatively and use a simple strategy, might just want to only get back in when this turns positive (from a discount to neutral or premium):

Could take weeks/months. Last time it was positive was last late February.

Sorry for the bearishness, but it is what it is.

Apollo

VIP
Xrp and algo are my other 2 as well.

The SEC is going to make XRP the sacrificial lamb so there is legal precedent to go after other semi-centralized cryptos (especially the big ones).

I might change my bullish stance on Solana if the SEC wins the lawsuit against Ripple and then starts going after Solana next. However, my antisemitism tells me SEC/TradFi Wall Street Jews won't go after Solana because of Sam Bankman. :dead:

Mazel tov!

The SEC is going to make XRP the sacrificial lamb so there is legal precedent to go after other semi-centralized cryptos (especially the big ones).

I might change my bullish stance on Solana if the SEC wins the lawsuit against Ripple and then starts going after Solana next. However, my antisemitism tells me SEC/TradFi Wall Street Jews won't go after Solana because of Sam Bankman. :dead:

Mazel tov!
What you mean sacrificial lamb?? So XRP will win or??

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER

Mazel tov!
when will the SEC lawsuit even be settled? I heard Ripple is winning so far and will most likely settle

Apollo

VIP
when will the SEC lawsuit even be settled? I heard Ripple is winning so far and will most likely settle

These things take many years (like two to three years). The lawsuit is already almost one year ongoing. You will get these random news from time to time that will pump it but also ones that can cause it to dump.

As for them winning the case, be wary of paid shills and or perma-bulls that will claim this with little evidence. So far there is no solid indication that they will win.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER

Mazel tov!
LMAO dead at Mazel Tov

We need the jews to save us. Chosen ppl gotta come thru for us

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
This guys September BTC close ends up correct just like July and August, now lets see if the rest pans out.

Apollo

VIP
It really is heavily manipulated, its gone up almost 2k as we enter October 1st.

The S&P 500 is looking bearish and is dropping. Also, the DXY (The dollar index comparing the dollar to the Euro, Japanese Yen, British Pound and other developed country currencies) is up. Never in bitcoin's history did it make ATHs under these conditions. Keeping a close eye.

Apollo

VIP
@Sheikh Google @Somaliman

Until it closes a weekly candle above the 104 hull moving average on the weekly without touching it I am a mid-term bear 🧸 but I will make short term swing trades in the meanwhile 🐂 but not trusting this market

YumRJDr.png

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I like how right when October starts, BTC decides to blow up.

This shit is nuts, idk how you OGs manage to deal with BTC being so bipolar

Apollo

VIP
I like how right when October starts, BTC decides to blow up.

This shit is nuts, idk how you OGs manage to deal with BTC being so bipolar

This is the most important crypto news I have seen this week:

It may force Tether to stop issuing US dollar stablecoins (USDT). There are rumors they will switch over to XAUT (Gold Tether) instead of USDT if this legislation passes and becomes enforced. Perhaps the final end of fake Tether pumps, lol.

Circle/Coinbase (USDC) will probably comply to these regulations and fully take over the USD stable coin market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts