Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't follow the traders with fibonacci, moving average etc ... lingo.
Just invest in bitcoin and any good technology and you will all be fine (probably)

Apollo

VIP
Don't follow the traders with fibonacci, moving average etc ... lingo.
Just invest in bitcoin and any good technology and you will all be fine (probably)

This is a speculative asset class. It isn't really investing to be honest. It is speculation on that more people will become interested in crypto.

There are big regulatory risks in this sector, so it is wise to check the charts every now and then.

Apollo

VIP
Never tell people in real life you have crypto. Some Russian dude got kidnapped and beaten up. If you visit Somalia and they know you have big crypto bags... oh boy:

Apollo

VIP
walaloo! Plz help
How do i get into this?

should i get coinbase and then what?
Help a sis out I really wanna get started

If I were you I would personally wait until Bitcoin reaches this area:

ipic5dH.png

Go to https://www.tradingview.com/

and add the 100 and 200 weekly moving average, also the Relative Strenght Index indicator.

Only have to check once a week (preferably Sunday evening or Monday morning) to see if it has reached those cheap levels yet.

If I were you I would personally wait until Bitcoin reaches this area:

ipic5dH.png

Go to https://www.tradingview.com/

and add the 100 and 200 weekly moving average, also the Relative Strenght Index indicator.

Only have to check once a week (preferably Sunday evening or Monday morning) to see if it has reached those cheap levels yet.
Thank you for your reply :)
Lakin i am new to this and dont understand the very basic, is there a step by step video to learn how to do it?

I wanna put in 100dollar but dont understand the game (can some one put me on, or link a video etc)
A guy said put 100 dollar into coin base, then into bitcoin
I am zero when it comes to knowledge with cryptotrading so all help/info is nedeed

Apollo

VIP
Thank you for your reply :)
Lakin i am new to this and dont understand the very basic, is there a step by step video to learn how to do it?

I wanna put in 100dollar but dont understand the game (can some one put me on, or link a video etc)
A guy said put 100 dollar into coin base, then into bitcoin
I am zero when it comes to knowledge with cryptotrading so all help/info is nedeed

Look at YouTube tutorials and go over the history of this industry first. How did it emerge, what happened in the last 10 years. Then look up how to use it.

One word of advice: there are many shills and snake oil salesmen/conmen in this industry. Very easy to lose money if you listen to them. Stay safe.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Never tell people in real life you have crypto. Some Russian dude got kidnapped and beaten up. If you visit Somalia and they know you have big crypto bags... oh boy:

I once told someone that I'm gonna buy some coins, never doing that again :silanyosmile:

But the guy looks happy thou:pachah1:

Apollo

VIP
The 104 HMA line is now at 53.5

If it manages to stay above 53.5 the entire week next week, then it is officially retard bull season again, but I doubt it.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
The 104 HMA line is now at 53.5

If it manages to stay above 53.5 the entire week next week, then it is officially retard bull season again, but I doubt it.

Yep, looks to be struggling at 51k at the moment which will be a lower high

Apollo

VIP
Yep, looks to be struggling at 51k at the moment which will be a lower high

Not sure, BTC itself looks quite strong. This shit is extremely manipulated to make it follow PlanB's trajectory, it wouldn't surprise me now if they managed to break this bear signal and get to 63K by end of month.

But I remain cautious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts