Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
@Snacks

He is a FUDster, don't trust the Chinese right now. He might be getting paid by Chinese whales to release bearish videos and scare people into selling.

@Snacks

He is a FUDster, don't trust the Chinese right now. He might be getting paid by Chinese whales to release bearish videos and scare people into selling.
He might, but everything is starting to get shady right now.

A few rich billionares are also saying that if you knew who was behind Bitcoin, you'd want to sell

thoughts?

Apollo

VIP
the entire crypto market crashed. Good luck losers:hahaidiot:

What if I told you that you can make money on the downside & that this isn't the end of the 2021 crypto bull market.

giphy.gif

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
What if I told you that you can make money on the downside & that this isn't the end of the 2021 crypto bull market.

giphy.gif
This is different. The entire market is being exposed as a scam.

Look up the Tether scandal. Elon pulled the rug on Bitcoin. Ethereum progress is a far cry from the promised Ethereum 2.0.

its over

Apollo

VIP
This is different. The entire market is being exposed as a scam.

Look up the Tether scandal. Elon pulled the rug on Bitcoin. Ethereum progress is a far cry from the promised Ethereum 2.0.

its over

Tether can continue to kick the can down the road for months or even years. They got a million tricks up their sleeves. They are legally domiciled in a Caribbean tax haven.

As for Ethereum fees/issues, look up Polygon Matic and other L2 solutions.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
>They are legally domiciled in a Caribbean tax haven.

Tether is banned in New York. Only a matter of time....

Apollo

VIP
>They are legally domiciled in a Caribbean tax haven.

Tether is banned in New York. Only a matter of time....

Nearly all the big crypto exchanges are registered on tiny tax haven islands. Most people use stuff like Binance and FTX.

Moreover, there are decentralized exchanges where you can trade without KYC.

Apollo

VIP
''"we are aiming for 25k, there will be a gradual dip to 35k with triangle patterns"

^ ^ It's actually fucking happening.

Lmao, that chan insider was correct af. Manipulated ass market.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
''"we are aiming for 25k, there will be a gradual dip to 35k with triangle patterns"

^ ^ It's actually fucking happening.

Lmao, that chan insider was correct af. Manipulated ass market.

Got the tether bag ready, I need to get 2 BTCs out of this slide :trumpsmirk:

The dude who called the 28k Wycoff in late April is also looking right as well.

I think the 25K call will be fake.

The problem with Tether is that while it's close to the U.S dollar in terms of value, they can print out an unlimited amoun of it. They can't even pull out 5% of Tether coin or the whole thing will crash.

I wouldn't say the whole crypto-market is crashing, but I will say that we're near the end of a bull market.

Still waiting on some new info....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts