Crazy news I'm hearing from my family back home in K5 & Addis Ababa

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Omar Adan subclan you claim to have fought are a subclan of Reer Yonis which itself is a subclan of Jibril Abokor.

So you are talking about fighting a sub-sub-sub clan vs an entire subclan of Reer Nuur the Reer Maxamuud Nuur.

Correction, we are saying a subclan called Reer Halas which is a subclan of Reer Maxamuud.

This back and forth is useless.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Wallahi iyo billahi he is not Isaaq according to many Isaaqs. I'm not saying this out of spite.

I don't need to claim him, the first ever Somali politician in Ethiopian politics was Gadabursi, who was also the first ever Governor of Dire Dawa, first ever Somali parliamentarian in the Ethiopian parliament.

Plus one of the founders of ESDL, who was the best friend of Abdulmajid, Ato Shemsaddin and many many others.

@NourUgaas Find your own Politician sxb kkk. You want us to believe there is some Qabil lottery.

Claiming another mans politician is just shameful.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
All darood are united in ddsi we all support ogaden leadership of DDSI even i from puntland would be willing to give my life to defend mujahid abdi iley.

Isaac always trying divide and tule the tactic their british colonial masters taught tgem boowe darood are one.

Sxb I won't stand in the way of your unity. You don't see me stanning british borders on here do you?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Sxb, why call me a liar, call me misinformed if you want but please don't call me a liar.

You are free to correct me if I'm wrong. I'm closer to Gerri than you by the way.
You are a loar you said geri koombe wants their land to be joined with oromo which is a lie its only shiekaal who wants their land to be joined with oromo but you added geri koombe due to the hatred you have for darood.

You are a loar you said geri koombe wants their land to be joined with oromo which is a lie its only shiekaal who wants their land to be joined with oromo but you added geri koombe due to the hatred you have for darood.

Gerri Koombe are closer to Gadabursi than they are to MJ. Intermarriage, culture.

Do you know there are 10's of shared villages that are mixed Geri/Gadabursi.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Bro I'm sorry but there is no way Harti is larger than Isaaq in DDSI.

Gadabursi and Ciise combined maybe are larger than Isaaq. But not as standalone clans that is for sure.

You are right we only dominate in 2 woredas the way the borders are drawn means alot of Isaaq live in majority non-Isaaq woredas like Awbere, Jigjigaa, Dhagaxbuur etc. Don't take the political ineptness of Isaaq in Ethiopia to mean we aren't there in numbers.
Harti koombe and geri koombe are bigger than isaac in ddsi post a map of isaac territory in ddsi tgen compare it to harti koombe or geri koombe land.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Gerri Koombe are closer to Gadabursi than they are to MJ. Intermarriage, culture.

Do you know there are 10's of shared villages that are mixed Geri/Gadabursi.
You are smoking crack geri koombe are kablalax geri koombe and harti koombe are brothers or did you think geri koombe were dir kkkk

There are shared villages in jubbda hoose of hawiye (Shiekaal) and harti whats your point?

You know the Hawiye are not the only ones in Babille. Babille has the warra Mayya as well who are of the Babille clan. It’s all the Babille subclans living there.

Okay I'm not gonna need you to explain what you mean? The Babille sub-clans of the Oromos? The woreda the Oromo region wants as its own is mostly Babille sub-clans with some Hawiye Karanle right?

Okay I'm not gonna need you to explain what you mean? The Babille sub-clans of the Oromos? The woreda the Oromo region wants as its own is mostly Babille sub-clans with some Hawiye Karanle right?

Babille is a subclan of the Afran Qallo. Then there are subsub clans. Those smaller sub clans live in around Babille and Haromayya.

The Karanle are not the majority. This is biased. They need to do a new count on the population.

Babille is a subclan of the Afran Qallo. Then there are subsub clans. Those smaller sub clans live in around Babille and Haromayya.

The Karanle are not the majority. This is biased. They need to do a new count on the population.

So what does the Babille divide into? Like is it going to divide into the different people absorbed by the that sub-clan?

So what does the Babille divide into? Like is it going to divide into the different people absorbed by the that sub-clan?

The only assimilation was amongst Hawiye, and the the only Hawiye subclan amongst them are the Karanle.

The rest of he clans are Oromo. Most people in Hararge are Oromo, but there are some assimilated amongst us. The majority of those assimilated are Somali and Argobba. But they are few compared to the majority of the people.

Babille has the following:
Mayya
Jille
Gundibi
Hawiyya

And a few I don’t remember.

The only assimilation was amongst Hawiye, and the the only Hawiye subclan amongst them are the Karanle.

The rest of he clans are Oromo. Most people in Hararge are Oromo, but there are some assimilated amongst us. The majority of those assimilated are Somali and Argobba. But they are few compared to the majority of the people.

Babille has the following:
Mayya
Jille
Gundibi
Hawiyya

And a few I don’t remember.

Is the Maya Maya Guda? Their oromos right?

What comes under the Hawiyya section? I'm piecing together ny father's lineage with these questions

Is the Maya Maya Guda? Their oromos right?

What comes under the Hawiyya section? I'm piecing together ny father's lineage with these questions

Yes. The lake and city was named after them - Haromayya.

I’m not too sure of the Hawiya break down. I’ll have to look into it for you.

Somalis are the majority and always have been.

Lol and you wonder why people accuse oromos of expansionist ambitions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending