Crazy news I'm hearing from my family back home in K5 & Addis Ababa

Status
Not open for further replies.
@anonimo my job now is to find 200K Geri.

Tulli Guleed is a new woreda so it was not included in the 2007 list of woredas. Here is an estimate from a disinterested NGO. There are also a lot of Geri in Babile Woreda but I am leaving that out because other clans also live in Babile. They may even be the largest clan in Babile woreda.

OuWXb43.png

https://www.humanitarianresponse.in...sment_report_fafan_zone_-_final_jan_20162.pdf

You do realise that not all Jarso chose to join the Oromo Kilil and many chose to remain part of the Somali Zone, Tuli Guled Woreda specifically. A minority of Geri also ended up in Oromia as the Jarso who sought to join the Oromo Zone outnumbered them in the Kebeles that they jointly inhabited in Chinaksen etc. Why do you think there is currently a conflict going on in Tuli Guled Woreda between the Jarso and the Liyu Boolis? Jarsos still inhabit parts of Tuli-Guled Woreda as it is a shared degmo as evinced by the fact that their militias were even based in Tuli-Guled town during the conflict of the early 90's and their displaced civilians resettled Tuli Guled Town.

2qk1glk.png

2qmf8dz.png

sfjmkk.png

2vj6ihf.png

As for Babile, Nigga please, it is a Hawiye degmo.

Sxb, you are clutching at straws trying to compare yourself to Ciise in Ethiopia. Find me an exclusive degmo that they live in or keep your peace.

Look at this dumbass. He comes from a fake clan confederation that claims a non existant arab daddy and he wants to shit on the original most noble of somalis. We literally have everyones respect, the only major clan to hold such status. Jealousy is ugly sxb

@Kingcobra

Bro, I made the same mistake by attacking MJ's because of this dude and I just found out he is a sheegad. He is a notorious multinicker who has 3 or 4 accounts for every single clan.

He is Xaaji Xumbo (Hawiye), EmperorHeir (Gadabursi), Karim (MJ). These are all the same user.

Just giving you a heads up.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
@Kingcobra

Bro, I made the same mistake by attacking MJ's because of this dude and I just found out he is a sheegad. He is a notorious multinicker who has 3 or 4 accounts for every single clan.

He is Xaaji Xumbo (Hawiye), EmperorHeir (Gadabursi), Karim (MJ). These are all the same user.

Just giving you a heads up.
@Factz you're the famous multinicker on this forum kkkk stop projecting :umad: not everyone is like you.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Look at this dumbass. He comes from a fake clan confederation that claims a non existant arab daddy and he wants to shit on the original most noble of somalis. We literally have everyones respect, the only major clan to hold such status. Jealousy is ugly sxb
lol Fake Clan?!?! The most fraudulent and fakest tribe in Somali society is Dir... It's full of Oromos and other inferior clans that's looked down upon by the major tribes. You said we're respected HAHAHAHA the so called "respected" Dir and their boyfriends Madhibaan (Madigaan) live side by side in the slums of every big city in Somalia lol they intermarry and breed half Dir half Madhibaan Laangaab kids kkkkkk Respect is something earned not given.. Dir are the lowest class in Somali society wlhi even Rahanwayn are doing better.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Quit the act sxb, wallahi you been caught.

You are Xaaji Xumbo and EmperorHeir.
@Factz Kkkkk I got no time for multinicking unlike you lmao. You got exposed by everyone on this forum. Stop projecting and gracefully accept your title "multinicker". :liberaltears:

@Factz Kkkkk I got no time for multinicking unlike you lmao. You got exposed by everyone on this forum. Stop projecting and gracefully accept your title "multinicker". :liberaltears:

Your a sad case. You created this account in order to make Dir hate Darod. But guess what? Not in a million years. We will never have anything against Darod or MJ. Just quit the act. What a sad case you are.

Sxb, I have links on this forum. I found out who you are. Just letting you know and I seriously don't want to fully expose you. Just leave it.

I would like to know something about ONLF and Ethiopia negotiations. Will ONLF finally give up its armed struggle?

VIP
Your a sad case. You created this account in order to make Dir hate Darod. But guess what? Not in a million years. We will never have anything against Darod or MJ. Just quit the act. What a sad case you are.

Sxb, I have links on this forum. I found out who you are. Just letting you know and I seriously don't want to fully expose you. Just leave it.

I don't even know who's who. A lot of the ppl who signed up in 2018 are weird lol. Wallahi it wasn't like this before my hiatus.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP

I've nothing against Dir too until you started bashing us for no reason.. Why cry now after I insulted your tribe back?!! Save those crocodile tears for another occasion miskiinyahow.
Expose Me?!! For what actually?!! Are you just throwing that shady statement just to feel important aabahaa wase???!! Most members on this forum know you are another account of @Factz. There's a quote that says: "A thief believes everybody steals.".
You're a multinicker and you think everyone is same as you.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
I don't even know who's who. A lot of the ppl who signed up in 2018 are weird lol. Wallahi it wasn't like this before my hiatus.
I signed up in late 2016 before fuckers like you came around.

Yes. The lake and city was named after them - Haromayya.

I’m not too sure of the Hawiya break down. I’ll have to look into it for you.

Are you a member of the Afran Qallo clan? Your knowledge of them makes me think so but you could just be a regular Somali who read up on them. You see I'm not sure how much to take of your statements with a grain of salt.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

You're a terrible actor. The admin already confirmed I don't multinick and only have one account. Get that through your thick skull kid.

lol Fake Clan?!?! The most fraudulent and fakest tribe in Somali society is Dir... It's full of Oromos and other inferior clans that's looked down upon by the major tribes. You said we're respected HAHAHAHA the so called "respected" Dir and their boyfriends Madhibaan (Madigaan) live side by side in the slums of every big city in Somalia lol they intermarry and breed half Dir half Madhibaan Laangaab kids kkkkkk Respect is something earned not given.. Dir are the lowest class in Somali society wlhi even Rahanwayn are doing better.

He is actually telling the truth. Maejerteen no disrespect to them is a clan confederation made up of assimilated Bantus, Somalis, Madhibaan. I already quoted the sources. I'm not saying this as karbash because your not MJ.

As for Dir, they are at a rate of 80-100% Haplogroup T verified by the the world, the Djiboutian and Dire Dawa tests. They are a real qabiil by blood. Darod, not so much.

The maximal worldwide frequency for haplogroup T-M184 is observed among Somalis in the Dire Dawa area and Djibouti, where it accounts for approximately 82% of the Somali male lineages to 100% of the Somali Dir male lineages, respectively.

25f3exf.jpg

Iacovacci, Giuseppe; et al. (2017)."Forensic data and microvariant sequence characterization of 27 Y-STR loci analyzed in four Eastern African countries"

Plaster; et al. (2011). "Variation in Y chromosome, mitochondrial DNA and labels of identity on Ethiopia"

He was actually right, MJ's did incorporate Bantus and others
zUGtLk.jpg

Also Madhibaan:
screen-shot-2018-05-23-at-11-23-14-pm-png.45906

:manny:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending