Crazy news I'm hearing from my family back home in K5 & Addis Ababa

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only assimilation was amongst Hawiye, and the the only Hawiye subclan amongst them are the Karanle.

The rest of he clans are Oromo. Most people in Hararge are Oromo, but there are some assimilated amongst us. The majority of those assimilated are Somali and Argobba. But they are few compared to the majority of the people.

Babille has the following:
Mayya
Jille
Gundibi
Hawiyya

And a few I don’t remember.

You have both Karanle and Gugundhabe in the Afran Qallo. I told you this before, the Warra Gundibi are Gugundhabe Hawiye. That Wikipedia subclan list does not tell the full story. The Hawiye are definitely not a minority among the Babile Afran Qallo.

The assimilated Somalis are not as few as you claim bro, at least one third of the East Hararghe Afran Qallo Oromos are possibly of Somali origin.

This is false. In Ethiopia, all of these clans are larger than Isaaq; Cisse, Gadabursi, Jidwaaq, Garre and perhaps Harti. Isaaq simply happen to be lucky enough to be close to the center of power, i.e Jigjiga, and to have deep connections to Addis Ababa. There are only 2 woredas in all of DDSI that are majority Isaaq and those are Misrak Gaashaamo and Xarshin.

ps. @NourUgaas is a consummate liar. Geri Koombe hate the Oromo region more than anything on this earth. The Oromo region took Jinacsani from them and most of Babile. They deeply support Abdi Iley because he built up Tulli Guleed. Geri support Abdi Iley more than any other clan in Jigjiga Zone.

It is without doubt that the Ogaden, obviously, and Ciise are the two largest clans in K5.

2rxd4bq.png

Nonetheless, one cannot ignore the Degodi who probably outnumber the Garre in Liben Zone. Moreover, the Gurre inhabit three Degmos of their own and are also larger than many of the clans you have listed. These clans are not smaller than Harti or Jidwaaq. Do you want to go through the Ethiopian Census Woreda by Woreda again? The figures do not lie.

p.s Don't get riled up by the NourUgaas troll.

You have both Karanle and Gugundhabe in the Afran Qallo. I told you this before, the Warra Gundibi are Gugundhabe Hawiye. That Wikipedia subclan list does not tell the full story. The Hawiye are definitely not a minority among the Babile Afran Qallo.

The assimilated Somalis are not as few as you claim bro, at least one third of the East Hararghe Afran Qallo Oromos are possibly of Somali origin.

It is without doubt that the Ogaden, obviously, and Ciise are the two largest clans in K5.

2rxd4bq.png

Nonetheless, one cannot ignore the Degodi who probably outnumber the Garre in Liben Zone. Moreover, the Gurre inhabit three Degmos on their own and they are also larger than many of the clans you have listed. These clans are not smaller than Harti or Jidwaaq. Do you want to go through the Ethiopian Census Woreda by Woreda again? The figures do not lie.

p.s Don't get riled up by the NourUgaas troll.

When I said a few, I meant not the majority of the Oromos. There is still a large percentage of ex Somalis though.

I’m not familiar with Gundibi as we don’t border them. The largest subclan is the Mayya who live in Babille up to the Noole.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
@anonimo I know nothing about the numbers of Guure or Dagodiye in K5, it is not something I can discuss. But If you say no to Harti, I can say without a doubt Koombe is the second largest subclan in Ethiopia.

:trumpsmirk::russ::pachah1:

@anonimo I know nothing about the numbers of Guure or Dagodiye in K5, it is not something I can discuss. But If you say no to Harti, I can say without a doubt Koombe is the second largest subclan in Ethiopia.

:trumpsmirk::russ::pachah1:

Bring it on sxb, lets go through the Ethiopian National Census and lets see who ends up with egg on their face like the last time on Somnet. Kulaha second largest subclan. Pass whatever you are sipping bro cos it must be some strong shit.:russ:

Thegoodshepherd

VIP
@anonimo

Shinile population minus Dembel= 434K
Bokh+Galadi= 233K

434K - 233K= 201K

The question that remains is are there more than 201K Geri in Ethiopia? and the answer is clearly yes.

Koombe is larger than Cisse.

:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::lolbron:

@anonimo

Shinile population minus Dembel= 434K
Bokh+Galadi= 233K

434K - 233K= 201K

The question that remains is are there more than 201K Geri in Ethiopia? and the answer is clearly yes.

Koombe is larger than Cisse.

:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::lolbron:

:ulyin:

Their degmos do not even amount to 100,000..:nahgirl:

As for Ciise, do you think they only live in Shinille? Nigaas have expanded beyond the Awash River. You are also forgetting about their presence in the Dire Dawa Federal Region. Like I said before, lets go through the census and lets see if the Geri amount to the figure that you claim? Are you up for it or are you going to chicken out?

Comparing yourself to Ciise in Ethiopia. Kulaha Koombe are the second largest subclan in Ethhiopia, Indho Adeeg! :gucciwhat:

Last edited:

Thegoodshepherd

VIP
:ulyin:

Their degmos do not even amount to 100,000..:nahgirl:

As for Ciise, do you think they only live in Shinille? Nigaas have expanded beyond the Awash River. You are also forgetting about their presence in the Dire Dawa Federal Region. Like I said before, lets go through the census and lets see if the Geri amount to the figure that you claim? Are you up for it or are you going to chicken out?

Comparing yourself to Ciise in Ethiopian. Kulaha Koombe are the second largest subclan in Ethhiopia, Indho Adeeg! :gucciwhat:

That is BS and you know it. Geri Koombe are an agricultural clan and their areas in Jigjiga zone are densely populated. I would not be at all surprised is their population in K5 was ~300K. Keep in mind that many Aba Yoonis also live in Korahe and Jarar. Harti koombe also live in Danot woreda and in Warder woreda but I left both out of the count.

Btw there are no Somali speakers in Afar region!

We can easily conclude that Koombe is the second largest clan in K5.

:banderas:

That is BS and you know it. Geri Koombe are an agricultural clan and their areas in Jigjiga zone are densely populated. I would not be at all surprised is their population in K5 was ~300K. Keep in mind that many Aba Yoonis also live in Korahe and Jarar. Harti koombe also live in Danot woreda and in Warder woreda but I left both out of the count.

Allow the unsubstantiated hogwash. I am challenging you to settle this pointless argument by going through the Woreda populations of the respective clans. You say that Geris number 200,000 and I am calling you out on your BS just like I did on Somnet where you abandoned that Ethiopian Census thread. What was the population of Tuli-Guled again :icon lol:? Come at me!

As for no Somalis living in the Afar Zone. Please!

ax0i9u.png

Awbarre, Samaroon district is more densely populated than all Absame districts and even Zones.

Awbarre - 405, 161.

That's not even including Dembel and other woredas that are Gadabursi.

And you think you can compete with Ciise. My friend relax.

11hcmdz.jpg

:chrisfreshhah:

If you add it all together:

eeU7wDz.jpg

Thegoodshepherd

VIP
@anonimo you have to come up with facts not just some narrative in a book.
I have a 200k deficit and I think the Geri Koombe number in that range in Ethiopia. That is a safe assumption imo and it is fair. You said Ciise was the second largest clan after OG and I just proved to anyone who is uninterested that it is probably smaller than Koombe.

I repeat, there is no significant number of Somalis in Afar region.

I can't believe that there are only 200K more Cisse than Harti in K5!
:gucciwhat:

I have a 200k deficit and I think the Geri Koombe number in that range in Ethiopia. That is a safe assumption imo and it is fair. You said Ciise was the second largest clan after OG and I just proved to anyone who is uninterested that it is probably smaller than Koombe.

315c0fc.png

Tuli Guleed - 92,065
The only woreda where Geri live in the highest number.

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::dead1::deadmanny::deadosama:

P.S Tell me where all the other Koombes live and I'll check the official numbers.
:lolbron:

'I think' counts for Shit, come with statistical evidence based on district population. Sheeko Maqaxi ain't going to work. What exclusive Degmo do they have in Fafaan that closely approaches the 200,000 mark? I ask you again, can you back up your subjective statements with hard evidence? If not, then don't waste my time with 'I think' as everyone and their mother in K5 knows who the second biggest subclan in K5 is and that ain't Koombe.

You can't even come close to competing with Ciise in the Regional or Federal Parliament yet you want to argue on Somalispot that Koombe exceeds Ciise in Ethiopia. :camby:

'I think' counts for Shit, come with statistical evidence based on district population. Sheeko Maqaxi ain't going to work. What exclusive Degmo do they have in Fafaan that even approaches the 100,000 mark? I ask you again, can you back up your subjective statements with hard evidence? If not, then don't waste my time with 'I think' as everyone and their mother in K5 knows who the second biggest subclan in K5 is and that ain't Koombe.

You can't even come close to competing with Ciise in the Regional or Federal Parliament yet you want to argue on Somalispot that Koombe exceeds Ciise in Ethiopia. :camby:

I did the job for you, yet you are ungrateful.

315c0fc.png

Tuli Guleed is considered to be the woreda with the highest number of Geris.

And the guy said 200,000.
They don't even have 100,000

:chrisfreshhah::mjlol::dead1::deadosama:

@anonimo my job now is to find 200K Geri.

Tulli Guleed is a new woreda so it was not included in the 2007 list of woredas. Here is an estimate from a disinterested NGO. There are also a lot of Geri in Babile Woreda but I am leaving that out because other clans also live in Babile. They may even be the largest clan in Babile woreda.

OuWXb43.png

https://www.humanitarianresponse.in...sment_report_fafan_zone_-_final_jan_20162.pdf

Population of Sitti Zone

mtro5u.png

Apart from Dembel, do the calculations. This isn't even including the Ciise who live in huge numbers in Dire Dawa, Harar, Afar Region.

And your comparing Ciise to Geri?

What have you been smoking?

VIP
ESDL wasn't Habar Awal either but nonetheless, these Laangaab fuckers count you as Dir which is disgraceful. Dir are the lowest of the low in Somali hierarchy. I would put the Somali clans hierarchy as following:
.Darood
... Isaaaq
.......Hawiye
......... Rahanwayn
............DIR
............. Madowweyne
.................Other Laangaabs.

Look at this dumbass. He comes from a fake clan confederation that claims a non existant arab daddy and he wants to shit on the original most noble of somalis. We literally have everyones respect, the only major clan to hold such status. Jealousy is ugly sxb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending