Crazy news I'm hearing from my family back home in K5 & Addis Ababa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
I've noticed in this forum, everyone calls everyone a sheegad
:manny:

Did you know that Karim, Xaaji Xumbo and EmperorHeir are the same person?

@NourUgaas It is funny u called EmperiorHeir a shegaad for the same thing you yourself are now doing kkk.:mybusiness:

Screen Shot 2018-06-30 at 13.39.03.png

Last edited:
Dr Abdulmajid Hussein is Habr Awal through Diya. He himself is not really Isaaq. Ask your Habr Awal relatives. That's the first point.

Secondly, everyone knows Isaaq are not the second biggest clan after Ogaden. Both Issa and Gadabursi are bigger than Isaaq in Ethiopia and that's a fact. But at the end of the day everyone can say whatever he wants. No point getting into a back and forth, just ask the main guy @Marsin he can tell you himself.
I've heard that abdulmajids subclan was originally gadabuursi.

@anonimo

I've been to babile plenty of times, even a karanle guy told me the majority somalis in babile are karanle hawiye and maalinguur Ogadens.

Those who sell milk before you come to babile are maalingur.

There is a joint delegation of senior Gadabursi and Geri Koombe politicians, officials and former governors and mayors from K5, Harar etc in Addis Ababa meeting with the new Prime Minister with an agenda to transfer their territories to the Oromo Region if Abdi Iley is not kicked out.

There is unrest in Lefeisa and other towns.

Watch this space.

laughable if you seriously think geri koombe is against ogaden or harar is looking to join oromia region,

in adition, exatctly what lands does langaab gadabursi have to bargain in joining oromia?

name me one full province they own in the 11 provinces in ddsi ?

According to this guys sources a ciise will replace abdil iley as president of the region soon.

View attachment 48776

Probably won't change shit but keep ur eye on it

ahahahaha if yuo think an ciise will replace cabdi iley dream on,

a tribe (ogadne ) that controls 254 mps out of 280

84 distrsicts out of 93

9 provinces out of 11

84 govonors out of 93

you sertiously think Oagden that has been winning atleast 86% of seats in ddsi even during our worst 2 wars with zenawi will be replaced by a langaab tribe that doesnt even have a full provnce of its own?

somalis and their dreams

its not if its ogaden

by the way out of 4 vice presdeints, 1 is ciise, 1 is gadabursi (or jidwaq) and 2 are Ogaden

its not if but which sub clans of ogaden like cabdalla, mohamed zubeer, makahil, bah gari, calwyahan,

ogaden is unique in agreeing to that no matter what, every sub clan has been president including bah gari dude,

you seriously think we lost many sons and daughters to have some other somali control the region?

I've heard that abdulmajids subclan was originally gadabuursi.

That's what he was. His family killed someone and was given protection by the Isaaq via blood money. They paid it for him. He used to say: qabiil baan ka dhashay qabiilna waan la wadaagay. So he was actually an ally of Habar Awal.

That's what he was. His family killed someone and was given protection by the Isaaq via blood money. They paid it for him. He used to say: qabiil baan ka dhashay qabiilna waan la wadaagay. So he was actually an ally of Habar Awal.

But seriously bro why did you make such a nonsense thread? Did you get bored or something?:gucciwhat:

Dad baad isku dirtay :bell:

laughable if you seriously think geri koombe is against ogaden or harar is looking to join oromia region,

in adition, exatctly what lands does langaab gadabursi have to bargain in joining oromia?

name me one full province they own in the 11 provinces in ddsi ?

@Teeri-Alpha

No need for insults sxb, we are not enemies. Brother we are the vast majority in 3 districts and populate others:

- Awbarre
- Dharwanaaje (Harawo)
- Dembel

These 3 districts are known as Gobolka Harawo.

We also live in Jigjiga, ask @Marsin , we also live in Harar in big numbers and Dire Dawa in smaller numbers.

@Teeri-Alpha
Apologies if I upset you sxb

@Marsin

I didn't know it would blow over like this.

My threads are usually calm. If I knew it would cause havoc, I would have probably not done it.

:francis:
Ok.

If you really are the gadabuursi your claiming, you have no right to oppose abdi iley after he named you a whole region, "Harawo valley".

Search it up, and search up his last visit there.

@Teeri-Alpha

No need for insults sxb, we are not enemies. Brother we are the vast majority in 3 districts and populate others:

- Awbarre
- Dharwanaaje (Harawo)
- Dembel

We also live in Jigjiga, ask @Marsin , we also live in Harar in big numbers and Dire Dawa in smaller numbers.

@Teeri-Alpha

bro harar wll never join oromia, they massacred hararis years ago,

there has been 4 harar presdients who are Ogaden, they are allies of us,

i asked you to name province not districs,

provicne like wardeer, shaniley etc, not minor toolos,

dira daba is its own mamaul, its was split in half betwen somalis and oromo, if they want to be killed by gaala let them join,

ddise will not be broken, however, once Ogadeniya becomes a nation once again insha Allah i have no issue if the dir parts like shaniley brake away and join djabouti, its ciise majority after all,

i doors will be staying and will be kept as pets by Ogaden, we will play with their girls and their men will tilt our farms

@Teeri-Alpha

- Awbarre
- Dharwanaaje (Harawo)
- Dembel

@Teeri-Alpha

jigjiga belongs to jidwaq, the rest are visitors, london has 700,000 french, dont mean its frecnh,

dir, i doors, heck even their blood relation ogadens are visitors

But seriously bro why did you make such a nonsense thread? Did you get bored or something?:gucciwhat:

Dad baad isku dirtay :bell:

The only legit FKD Samaroon here was RoobleAlWalid and he retired.

How many times has NourUgaas thrown Gadabursi or Dir under the bus with self-humiliating threads or statements? No one is that Bila Dhig. In this thread, apart from the ones who had/have a presence on somnet and individuals such as World, I reckon the rest of the posters in this thread are created to troll thus generating controversy and attracting others to post. Shit don't add up hence why I respond to legit posters when I am rarely here.

bro harar wll never join oromia, they massacred hararis years ago,

there has been 4 harar presdients who are Ogaden, they are allies of us,

i asked you to name province not districs,

provicne like wardeer, shaniley etc, not minor toolos,

dira daba is its own mamaul, its was split in half betwen somalis and oromo, if they want to be killed by gaala let them join,

ddise will not be broken, however, once Ogadeniya becomes a nation once again insha Allah i have no issue if the dir parts like shaniley brake away and join djabouti, its ciise majority after all,

i doors will be staying and will be kept as pets by Ogaden, we will play with their girls and their men will tilt our farms

Bro the district's I mentioned are part of a semi official province called Harawo (recognised by the central government only).

Awbare has a population of over 400,000. It is the most populated district in the Somali Region according to the Ethiopian National Census.

Bro, Dire Dawa is majority Somali, the mayor is Ciise and the biggest population in terms of land mass and men/women are the Gurgura Dir.

@Teeri-Alpha

This is the video of Geri Koombe going to Addis Ababa. You think I was trolling and I wasn't.

How many times has NourUgaas thrown Gadabursi or Dir under the bus with self-humiliating threads or statements? No one is that Bila Dhig. In this thread, apart from the ones who had/have a presence on somnet and individuals such as World, I reckon the rest of the posters in this thread are created to troll thus generating controversy and attracting others to post. Shit don't add up hence why I respond to legit posters when I am rarely here.

None of us might be what we claim to be.

That's the beauty of the internet sxb.

Nobody can disprove what I said

@anonimo

Are you denying that we Gadabursi are somewhay Oromo influenced and we don't act like other Somalis?

Even I don't deny that and I'm Reer Dudub Samaroon from Awdal.

Last edited:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP

Bro surely by now u have figured out who is multinicking as @NourUgaas kkk. :pachah1:

And I didn't know @Rooble retired, send him my regards he was a worthy FKD sparring partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts