CRAZY!: GEELJIRE UK MAYOR BANS TRUMP FROM CITY & CALLS HIM A WASTEMAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo the job pays well and being mayor of a city you are generally regarded as the voice of the city. E.g. mayor of birmingham etc

A mayor is someone who runs the affairs of a city, so is this position just for tradition or does he have administrative powers in Sheffield?

Early life and education

..... By 17, Magid had developed an interest in mountaineering as a hobby, and in September 2009 went on a trip to Kilimanjaro, enlisted the help of a local guide, and climbed the mountain. He was told by a park ranger upon descending that he was the first Somali to reach the summit.

:siilaanyolaugh:

A mayor is someone who runs the affairs of a city, so is this position just for tradition or does he have administrative powers in Sheffield?
Sheffield doesn't have a mayor. Only some cities have elected mayors such as London, Manchester and Liverpool.

He isn't Mayor, but Lord Mayor so he doesn't have administrative powers.

How much is his pay? Was he elected to this position or was he just the recipient of a goodwill gesture to the Somali community in Sheffield?

@AdeniNani Why is he running his mouth if he has no real powers? Trump might just f*ck around and get him deported.:pachah1:

When they voted him in they must've thought it was going to display to the city and the country that integration is working fine and that it would be an exotic change to the same old white guy.

:siilaanyosmile:

What they forgot is that this guy is a Geeljire, an opportunist by blood. He will abuse his power in the same way that Geeljires have abused the government benefits system. Look at him using his position of power to sell t-shirts. :faysalwtf:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Hehehe, keep fueling that fire UK Somalis. My dream of all western Somalis being deported back home inches ever so closer. :rejoice:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Same same. Are you reer west london? Most of the SSPOT users are reer harlesden with a few being Tower Hamlet folks, we have a posh one too in SE @MH kkkkk

Lol you live in Hargeisa Central kkk.
Interesting i've never heard of him despite being from the UK. What other cities's are predominately isaaq besides Cardiff, Bristol and Liverpool.

Manchester as well.

I think Leicester is mostly Darood.

How much is his pay? Was he elected to this position or was he just the recipient of a goodwill gesture to the Somali community in Sheffield?

@AdeniNani Why is he running his mouth if he has no real powers? Trump might just f*ck around and get him deported.:pachah1:

He wasn't elected by people but by the city council.
There isn't an official salary but apparently in 2012, the lord mayor spent £200k on 'expenses'.
:denzelnigga:

Lol even women hate this embarrassing nigga
Screenshot_20180704-232629.png
why does he have to embarrass us Somalis?

Somalis being in the left wing doesn't suit them. I'd rather want a right wing conservative Somali

Hehehe, keep fueling that fire UK Somalis. My dream of all western Somalis being deported back home inches ever so closer. :rejoice:

Lol, Trump is deporting a hundred of us every week. We need to UK to pick up the pace and elect Nigel Farage as PM.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Lol, Trump is deporting a hundred of us every week. We need to UK to pick up the pace and elect Nigel Farage as PM.

Nah man, not only the fobs. My dream includes even the western born ones being deported, inshallah. :trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.