CRAZY!: GEELJIRE UK MAYOR BANS TRUMP FROM CITY & CALLS HIM A WASTEMAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting i've never heard of him despite being from the UK. What other cities's are predominately isaaq besides Cardiff, Bristol and Liverpool.
Wasn't the original Somali Londoners isaaq?

Plus I think Hull and the northeast of England has isaaq Somalis

We really need to learn to pick our battles

Kodeen

His party is the Greens and can’t veer from their policy of anti-Trump. Probably, it’s a decision reached by his party. We had a Somali guy here in Melbourne who ran for a State parliament seat for the Green Party and had a chance to win the seat. But just before the election, he wrote anti-Ethiopia, anti-Amisom, anti-NATO rhetoric and they dis-endorsed him. You’ve to toe the Party politics line and be a measured person. Ahmed Hussein, Canada’s immigration minister does it well. I think Magid is what the Greens in England needed. He is cool, flamboyant and fights for many causes such as, public housing, education, refugees, public transport and off course, the environment. He already lifted their image and profile among young voters of all backgrounds.

Last edited:

La Xawla

Long Live the Somali Republic
A fellow supporter of the the great Somali return? :salute:
Imagine if it happened :ahh: Faster urbanization and revitalization . Less wars because majority of Western Somalis don’t give two fucks about qabiil (I hope, although Sspot proves otherwise :ileycry:). They’ll worry about the country looking like shit and start BUILDING. :ahh::ahh::ahh:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Imagine if it happened :ahh: Faster urbanization and revitalization . Less wars because majority of Western Somalis don’t give two fucks about qabiil (I hope, although Sspot proves otherwise :ileycry:). They’ll worry about the country looking like shit and start BUILDING. :ahh::ahh::ahh:

It would be a reverse brain drain sxb. Even a thousand well educated Somalis could produce gigantic results. :whew:

La Xawla

Long Live the Somali Republic
U are disrespectful I worked hard to get here daalin yahow saaqidka ah u want to ruin the Somali fobs dream f*ck U NIYAHOW!
Wax baro markaas ku noqo dalkaaga ninyahow. Don’t get trapped by them white girls you see in the gym

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Wasn't the original Somali Londoners isaaq?

Plus I think Hull and the northeast of England has isaaq Somalis

Around Newcastle and South Shields due to the port. Plus Newport in South Wales.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending