CRAZY!: GEELJIRE UK MAYOR BANS TRUMP FROM CITY & CALLS HIM A WASTEMAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Then you'll have Liberia 2.0.

I doubt it. The connection AA had to Africa was completely severed.

Somalis, although starting to lose that connection now, haven't lost it completely yet. Lots of people still have family and ties back home.

La Xawla

Long Live the Somali Republic
It would be a reverse brain drain sxb. Even a thousand well educated Somalis could produce gigantic results. :whew:
Though I see a massive political divide and future conflicts on the horizon. It’ll be split between Somalis who were born and raised there and Qurbojoog. It’s gonna happen :francis:

Macalin M

Out here
Same same. Are you reer west london? Most of the SSPOT users are reer harlesden with a few being Tower Hamlet folks, we have a posh one too in SE @MH kkkkk
I wish my area was posh, I’m The child of a refugee why would I live in a posh house. I live in a council estate now, but not for long IA

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Though I see a massive political divide and future conflicts on the horizon. It’ll be split between Somalis who were born and raised there and Qurbojoog. It’s gonna happen :francis:

Definitely a possibility. But i see it as a sink or swim situation. Time is running out for us either way right now, might as well try drastic measures.

La Xawla

It has already started sxb. In Germany, the anti-islam AFD is the 3rd largest party.
Yeah but it’ll get hectic. All over far-right and anti immigrants is on the rise. I just wish these EU cucks would man up and stop allowing our Somali youth to tahriib and die at sea.

La Xawla

I wish my area was posh, I’m The child of a refugee why would I live in a posh house. I live in a council estate now, but not for long IA
Is it true the majority of Somalis live in council houses?

Exactly what I was alluding to. Hopefully they can step aside for the greater good of the country but with the natural tendency for somalis to have madax adeeg, this won't come about peacefully.:francis:

Last edited:

Macalin M

Out here
Is it true the majority of Somalis live in council houses?
The majority of our parents came as asylum seekers, we don’t exactly get to live in the best houses. London is an overcrowded city as well so it’s not just us in council houses. Majority of them are fillled with west Afro and carribeans

La Xawla

Markaa ku noqdo maxaan sameen lacag baan rabaa saaxib Somalia is poor maybe when I have enough money laakin hada BIG NO awoowe!
Waa runtaa. Whatever money you make save it saaxib. Invest it into ayuuto or dhul. So when you go back you have something you know? Iska shaqayso

Around Newcastle and South Shields due to the port. Plus Newport in South Wales.

Yes all of the port cities had Somalis including London to a smaller extent.

My great uncle arrived in Cardiff in 1950's and moved to London when there was only one flop house for the seamen that arrived. He used to travel to see friends at the Liverpool Somali community centre in the 1960's.

Only non Isaaq there but that didn't mean shit back then. Every just worked hard and played hard.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Eventually, they will turn on us and we will regret not investing our future into Somalia.

And yet we have these naive diaspora Somalis thinking they will grow old here.

This multicultural experiment is already on its last leg, see what happens when we have no home to return to once that leg breaks. Regret will be the least of our worries.

La Xawla

Exactly what I was alluding to. Hopefully they can step aside for the greater good of the country but with the natural tendency for somalis to have madax adeeg, this won't cone about peacefully.:francis:
Especially all these Faraxs with Political Science degrees all wanting to be president :chrisfreshhah: There’s only one seat

I doubt it. The connection AA had to Africa was completely severed.

Somalis, although starting to lose that connection now, haven't lost it completely yet. Lots of people still have family and ties back home.

Drastic times, calls for drastic measures. We have 10 years at most before our country has passed the point of no return.

La Xawla

And yet we have these naive diaspora Somalis thinking they will grow old here.

This multicultural experiment is already on its last leg, see what happens when we have no home to return to once that leg breaks. Regret will be the least of our worries.
Why do you think most of our parents/grandparents in the West have a suitcase mentality? They know this shit won’t last. Gotta take what you can and leave. You have only one land that's yours and it isn’t whitey’s land

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Yes all of the port cities had Somalis including London to a smaller extent.

My great uncle arrived in Cardiff in 1950's and moved to London when there was only one flop house for the seamen that arrived. He used to travel to see friends at the Liverpool Somali community centre in the 1960's.

Only non Isaaq there but that didn't mean shit back then. Every just worked hard and played hard.

Yeah, Even though there’s more Somalis in the UK now I believe the bond was stronger back then.

It’s quite interesting that Somalis had a presence in the UK since the 1900s first as sailors and later as workers in the industries. Not a lot of people know that especially outside the somali community.

Your great uncle must have interesting stories of what life was like back then!

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Drastic times, calls for drastic measures. We have 10 years at most before our country is passed the point of no return.

Exactly my point. After those ten years we'll simply become the new gypsies. No home of our own, always depending on others, hated by all. Roaming the earth mindlessly.

La Xawla

Drastic times, calls for drastic measures. We have 10 years at most before our country is passed the point of no return.
It’s headed in the right direction sorta right now. Somaalinimo is all the rage. What I’m worried about is the diaspora. You have all these people throwing their lives away. The communities are a mess. Degeneracy is rampant. Same thing with single mothers. Waa yaab.

La Xawla

The majority of our parents came as asylum seekers, we don’t exactly get to live in the best houses. London is an overcrowded city as well so it’s not just us in council houses. Majority of them are fillled with west Afro and carribeans
Yeah. Can’t blame em when even if they work they can’t afford some decent houses. Rent is sky high since London is a global financial city like New York :francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts