Cousin marriages

As a first cousin product myself I’m pretty ok, so are my siblings.

Cool thing is my mother’s grandfather is my paternal grandfather’s father. And because of that abtirsi is easy...

But I wouldn’t marry my first cousin because it’s risky.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
ew cousin marriages are nasty. imagine marrying someone you known since you were young and your're closely related

Aren't you the one who was defending khaniisnimo before? You are in no position to talk.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
My female cousins in both side of the family are all tiny. I don't think any of them go past 5'5. I want big strong boys not midget son's

Lastly, cousin marriages disgusts me
:pacspit:

Fay

DELETED
I think it’s weird. My sister is in love with our first cousin. It creeps me out. Idk, me and my favorite cousin are like brother and sister. We grew up together and he was the only relative my dad allowed to visit me. He’s also an only child and I don’t get along with my psychopath sister.
Ye i had a cousin who was attracted to me but i had to set his ass straight lol thats disgusting aff... cousins r like extended siblings to me

I posted a thread a while back so some of you may know that I have hots for my cousin but my mum won’t let me and would kill me if I spread the word.

I told her that I am attracted to her because we both share the same interest and believe it would be in our best interest to get married but she never listen and wanted to get me someone else not from the family.
Picture having to hold ur 30 yr old sons hand to the masjid everyday and chasing after him on eid :mjkkk:

If you fall out with your cousin you fall out with half your family. Better not take the risk. :manny:

@Regg

This is why your mum is against it, and why Somalis don’t generally marry cousins because well they want a woman that they can divorce easily afterwards if issues arrive....ma inan adeerkaada furikarta?

Tho I tell you guys a little secret, most Arabs/Pakistani/Bengalis/Indians get married within family, and well we all know that their divorce rate is low compared to Somalis.

In the west, getting married to a cousin is very risky since unlike those communities we have a culture of high divorce rates. Laakin whoever is getting married back home, keeping it within the family is the most wise thing to do. You know who she is, she can’t try to violate and if any issues arise she or you will have to be patient since you know divorce will cause dagaal aduunka.

So @Abdi-exit crew if you’re getting married back home and you don’t want to get screwed, cousin or close relative is your best option.

giphy.gif

Trending