Cousin marriages

There’s nothing wrong with cousin marriages. If you’re cousin is beautiful and she’s suitable for you, go for it. I know many people who are married to their cousins and have healthy children and a healthy family.

Read this article if you’re interested in knowing scientific reasons behind cousin marriages.
Bruh I saw a lady have 4 put of her 8 kids come out disabled, and all died before the age of 30. They were barwani. There's a reason it's banned in many places. It just leads to societal degeneration.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
Bruh I saw a lady have 4 put of her 8 kids come out disabled, and all died before the age of 30. They were barwani.
ye it's really bad and it's super bad if it's generational with some somali families. It's likely that both parents family did generational 1st cousin mariages and it messes up your genes.

Fay

DELETED
ye it's really bad and it's super bad if it's generational with some somali families. It's likely that both parents family did generational 1st cousin mariages and it messes up your genes.
Not all the time tho... my cousins on my dad side be marrying each other like first cousins they have cute kids mashallah but still its weird to me i could never

The possibility of accumulating risk alleles could reduce general fitness for your offspring, having a greater amount of mutational load.

It all depends on your family history, more problematic when people have recent direct ancestry from consanguinity in several generations and keep marrying cousins.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
Not all the time tho... my cousins on my dad side be marrying each other like first cousins they have cute kids mashallah but still its weird to me i could never
nah but it is. it messes up genetics if your family marries 1st cousins generationally. over a couple of generations the side effects start to show which are most commonly disabilities. There are so many risks to families generationally marrying first cousins.

Fay

DELETED
nah but it is. it messes up genetics if your family marries 1st cousins generationally. over a couple of generations the side effects start to show which are most commonly disabilities
Actually u right i was thinking if one of my cousins her son's looks r kinda off god forgive me for sayin this but i dno. Her mom and her husbands mom and my dad r siblings

alien

📍outer space
VIP
Actually u right i was thinking if one of my cousins her son's looks r kinda off god forgive me for sayin this but i dno. Her mom and her husbands mom and my dad r siblings
dam hopefully it's probably fine If the family doesn't have recent history of 1st cousin relations.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
I posted a thread a while back so some of you may know that I have hots for my cousin but my mum won’t let me and would kill me if I spread the word.

I told her that I am attracted to her because we both share the same interest and believe it would be in our best interest to get married but she never listen and wanted to get me someone else not from the family.

Fay

DELETED
I posted a thread a while back so some of you may know that I have hots for my cousin but my mum won’t let me and would kill me if I spread the word.

I told her that I am attracted to her because we both share the same interest and believe it would be in our best interest to get married but she never listen and wanted to get me someone else not from the family.
Why wont ur mom allow u? Somali parents usually encourage cousin marriages

Why wont ur mom allow u? Somali parents usually encourage cousin marriages
I think it’s weird. My sister is in love with our first cousin. It creeps me out. Idk, me and my favorite cousin are like brother and sister. We grew up together and he was the only relative my dad allowed to visit me. He’s also an only child and I don’t get along with my psychopath sister.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
It is interesting how cousin marriages are looked upon in different cultures, religions and traditions.

Orthodox christians from where I come from for example are allowed 7th cousins once removed at the earliest.

Personally I could never marry any of my first cousins because somehow they are like sisters to me.

I believe it is preferable to look further to diversify the blood and avoid possible genetical complications (even though it ultimately is up to the Lord Almighty).

There's nothing wrong with it, unless it becomes a generational thing or you grew up together.

Your 3rd/4th cousins are actually your perfect/ideal match. There's enough genetic difference so that you don't have f*ck up children but you're still close enough so that you work well together.
Do it and report back OP:hemad:

halwa

✨🌙
There is absolutely nothing wrong with cousin marriages. It is a preferential choice and you do what’s in your best interest. If Allah has allowed cousin marriages then it won’t have any faults. It is in the hands of Allah (swt) who creates healthy babies and birth defects. If He has willed something for you it will find its way to you despite all the precautionary methods you’ve taken.

There are unrelated couples who have disabled children and there are related couples who have disabled children. Everything is down to Qadr Allah.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
TBH why would anyone want to marry they cousin. They should be like your brothers or sisters. It's just weird.

Trending