Cousin marriages

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
1615606984561.jpeg

1615606993901.png

There’s nothing wrong with cousin marriages. If your cousin is beautiful and she’s suitable for you, go for it. I know many people who are married to their cousins and have healthy children and a healthy family.

Read this article if you’re interested in knowing scientific reasons behind cousin marriages.

Please remind me why its bad and be convincing :jcoleno:
It’s bad because you get me and my Z.o.o.m.a.I.i/ Berberian nutty asses. Thank God, my maadow side didn’t have the same Death-Eaters’ philosophy as my dad’s. My amazigh side is inbred asf. They all crazy nationalist religious fundamentalist uppity sand negroes .

Naa

Not Chun li
It’s bad because you get me and my Z.o.o.m.a.I.i/ Berberian nutty asses. Thank God, my maadow side didn’t have the same Death-Eaters’ philosophy as my dad’s. My amazigh side is inbred asf. They all crazy nationalist religious fundamentalist uppity sand negroes .
what...

alien

📍outer space
VIP
High risk of disability. Do I need to show you that documentary about cousin marriages within the pakistani community in britain?
it becomes really bad if its generational cousin marriages. With that being said imma marry a Hawiye ama rahanweyn queen to get away from marrying my distant cousin
:banderas:

alien

📍outer space
VIP
This Halfie is getting to comfortable up in here
:farmajoyaab:

This Halfie is getting to comfortable up in here
:farmajoyaab:
Duh, I’m a derpy spoiled Americanized halfie. At least, I’m not advocating to be the next president of Somaliland or something. In AA community, a person that 1/9605675 percent black to be their leader. Or lecturing you on the beauty of metal and that the first three seasons of Steven Universe aren’t gaalo

@p1racy Don’t forget, my maadow side has friends on the other side. Wink, wink ;)How’d you did a non-Anglo Saxon person had 2 houses with a koi fish pond and 100 acres of land during the Great Depression ?Mmmmmm.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
@p1racy Don’t forget, my maadow side has friends on the other side. Wink, wink ;)How’d you did a non-Anglo Saxon person had 2 houses with a koi fish pond and 100 acres of land during the Great Depression ?Mmmmmm.
Why this half knee grow not making no sense. "Madow friends on the other side;)

Trending