Cousin marriages

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
My parents are third cousins and I turned out macaan af so I see no problem with it :damnmusic: first is a bit too close lakiin second and third are fair game.

It’s bad because you get me and my Z.o.o.m.a.I.i/ Berberian nutty asses. Thank God, my maadow side didn’t have the same Death-Eaters’ philosophy as my dad’s. My amazigh side is inbred asf. They all crazy nationalist religious fundamentalist uppity sand negroes .
wait a sec you half berber
:damnmusic:

@Timo Madow and proud People tend to not marry cousins that they grew up with even if they are quite distant cousins like 3rd or 4th. For the same reason you aren’t attracted to to your sister. Try it your probably more attracted to a first cousin you didn’t grow up with than a 4th you did.

Last edited:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
@Timo Madow and proud. All I am saying is your probably more attracted to a first cousin you didn’t grow up with than a 4th you did grow up with.
True Im not particularly close with my family of either sides besides a few first and second cousins that i talk to like once every 3- 4 months :heh: I have bare first cousins in UK and UAE I've never interacted with once.

ew cousin marriages are nasty. imagine marrying someone you known since you were young and your're closely related

Trending

Latest posts