Cousin marriages in 2021

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP
Why is it a thing? I've never looked at my male cousin and thought damn I would marry him, I'm not going to lie I've successful and handsome cousins but I grew up with them, I even have 4th and 5th cousins and I would never look at them seductively.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How do people marry their cousin? How do you fall in love with a cousin? :holeup:

I'm invited to a wedding next weekend, the bride and the groom are first cousins and they were born and raised in western country.

Out of the millions of Somalis in the world and you choose to marry your cousin…

Wasakhnimo. Keep that tradition to the Asians and Arabs. We don’t do this shit.

Why is it a thing? I've never looked at my male cousin and thought damn I would marry him, I'm not going to lie I've successful and handsome cousins but I grew up with them, I even have 4th and 5th cousins and I would never look at them seductively.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How do people marry their cousin? How do you fall in love with a cousin? :holeup:

I'm invited to a wedding next weekend, the bride and the groom are first cousins and they were born and raised in western country.
I could never. My cousin from back home asked me to marry him. I said no. I said that I see him as my own brother. He then hit me with the kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk and said yh but it allowed in our religion

Abdi,I know you want the passport:bell:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This was never a Somali tradition. I plan to marry from all 4 Major Somali tribes the more diverse your genes the better

How on earth somalis western ones do cousin marriages. In our culture cousins are regarded more as a sibling then a cousin. I view my cousins more as a sibling then a cousins and this is most somalis. Overall I am confusion:faysalwtf:

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP
I can never look at my cousins that way. I mean they look a lot like me it’s like marrying my own brother yuck :vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:
Tell me about it. :ohlord:

I could marry a sub clan cousin but not my extended cousins (first cousins)
I consider my subclan as extended family. Once I find out he's xyz then I'm out.

giphy.gif

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
As an OG i could marry my sub clan since there is over 2mil of us laakin cousin hell nah

Ahmed Ato

Self-interest
Most of the time i have seen cousin marriage parents forced them to marry each other. So it doesn't naturally happens that often unless the parents are arranging the marriage.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
A lot of people in family marry from the same cumar maxmuud sub-clan.

However, my father and his siblings married out of their sub-clan but a lot of our relatives even my grandparents are from the same sub.

My sister is OBSESSED with my maternal cousin . It’s very creepy and she stalks him. My dad’s side practiced cousin marriage. Both the Somali and Tuareg side. Both me and my sister have elf ear

Trending

Latest posts