Cousin marriages in 2021

Cousin marriage :lolbron:
No How Are Siiwaaqroon And Ciise Maxmuud Cousins I'm Probably The Only Official MJ Here

giphy.gif

Why is it a thing? I've never looked at my male cousin and thought damn I would marry him, I'm not going to lie I've successful and handsome cousins but I grew up with them, I even have 4th and 5th cousins and I would never look at them seductively.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How do people marry their cousin? How do you fall in love with a cousin? :holeup:

I'm invited to a wedding next weekend, the bride and the groom are first cousins and they were born and raised in western country.
Control/not being able to trust other tribes. It’s a safe route specially for the women in the minor tribes so that they’re not abused, i doubt her own tribe wont abuse her either but again its about control. My family tried it with me when i finaished high school i told them off after they kept asking i was like if yall dont stop this am moving out they apologized and never asked again lol

Why is it a thing? I've never looked at my male cousin and thought damn I would marry him, I'm not going to lie I've successful and handsome cousins but I grew up with them, I even have 4th and 5th cousins and I would never look at them seductively.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How do people marry their cousin? How do you fall in love with a cousin? :holeup:

I'm invited to a wedding next weekend, the bride and the groom are first cousins and they were born and raised in western country.

yuck:holeup: :vqbuyv0::hova:you’re better off beating your meat! :reallymaury:

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Blood cousins never. I don't see my clan as literall family tho so it's fine. I think I'm lowkey qabiiliste and would probably be looking down on any husband from another clan. I want my kids to have as much kibir iyo san taag as I do:samwelcome:

No somali female is worth more then 200$ they can lie to themselves all they want
Lool.. You are really cheap sxb :mjlol:

Cut the girls some slack ninyahow.. For you it'll be one night for full of joy, while they will go through pregnancy, labor and finally breastfeeding your kids plus their body will change, and here you are offering her only 200 dollars for meher :noneck:

Last edited:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
For you it'll be one night for full of joy, while they have go through pregnancy, labor and finally breastfeeding your kids, and here you are offering her only 200 dollars for meher

Even his geeljire ancestors did better by offering camels, which are worth around $1000 USD each.

My man really adopted the City Boys lifestyle.

It is really City Faraax season out here.

:kanyehmm:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Lool.. You are really cheap sxb :mjlol:

Cut the girls some slack ninyahow.. For you it'll be one night for full of joy, while they have go through pregnancy, labor and finally breastfeeding your kids, and here you are offering her only 200 dollars for meher :noneck:
Cadaan and madow women will marry you for free and do all the things you wrote. So why can these xalimos not marry you for 200$?

In my whole abtir, I and one part of my first cousins and my grandfather have darood mothers. The rest have other somali clans as reer abti.
I learned that in my sub-sub-clan we don't marry about 11 generations. That's waste. If you have successful/ hot cousin for once take the chance and keep it in the family.