Cousin marriages in 2021

Allot of somalis look retarted because of cousin marriages. Maybe they should stop that shit
Cousin marriage is not a common thing among Somalis especially those from the north and kilinka shanaad actually it's against our cultural norm.

Only reer Baanadir are known to be practicing cousin marriage cuz of their Arab culture I believe

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Cousin marriage is not a common thing among Somalis especially those from the north and kilinka shanaad actually it's against our cultural norm.

Only reer Baanadir are known to be practicing cousin marriage cuz of their Arab culture I believe
The cadcads? I heard reer barawe does that to because they dont want to lose their lightskin or they dont want lamagoodle blood in them :mjlol:

Lol, people really acting like cousin marriages aren't part of our culture :mjlol:

Let's not lie to ourselves, people do it all the time in Somalia :mjkkk:

I know plenty of people here in Manchester (no offence to Landers but it's your lot) that have gotten married to their cousins, whether it's here or travelling back home to do it.

Personally I agree with the person that said you'd have to be pretty desperate to do it.
Cousin marriage is not part of our tradition and those you saw in the UK aren't the majority and probably you're confused by calling each other inadeer which in Somali culture your sub clan members are generally your cousins for example My parents are from the same sub clan but different sub sub clan and family and yet they're cousins cuz they are in the same clan.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
The cadcads? I heard reer barawe does that to because they dont want to lose their lightskin or they dont want lamagoodle blood in them :mjlol:

Too late. Literally all of these guys are like 30-40% Lamagoodle. Every model has them as like 30-40% Horner or more and all of that Horner is definitely Somali. The model is just being confused by their overly diverse roots (Desi, Somali, MENA, Bantu etc) and compensating with extra MENA admixed Habeshas but there is no history of anything Horner but non-Somali in the Banaadir and their Horner Y-DNA, mtDNA and IBD sharing (relatives) aligns with Lamagoodles.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Lol, people really acting like cousin marriages aren't part of our culture :mjlol:

I know plenty of people here in Manchester (no offence to Landers but it's your lot) that have gotten married to their cousins, whether it's here or travelling back home to do it.

Personally I agree with the person that said you'd have to be pretty desperate to do it.
I've always been against cousin marriage and find it extremely repulsive. To me it is like marrying your own sister. Cousin marriage can lead to low intelligence (Explains everything you need to know about Somalis) and birth defects and other health problems.

I genuinely believe because of cousin marriages allot of somalis back home have that autistic look and low IQ behaviour. litterly somalis that out marry their kids look healthy and normal :sass2:
Cousin marriage isn't even a thing in Somalia, only Benadiri engage in it. Sometimes when I read stuff like this I wonder what your extended families look like :mjlol:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Cousin marriage isn't even a thing in Somalia, only Benadiri engage in it. Sometimes when I read stuff like this I wonder what your extended families look like :mjlol:
You telling me these guys are not a victim of cousin Marriages?
201936-20090714-ahmed.jpg
images (63).jpeg
main-qimg-dfe40c1663c23c3802c6f30bfa589cc7 (1).jpeg

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
You telling me these guys are not a victim of cousin Marriages?View attachment 198038View attachment 198039View attachment 198040
Being ugly isn't a sign of inbreeding you moron. If your family looks like that then may god help you.

I just remembered some of you lot are reer EU. I remember the Salafi terrorists sympathisers and Arab lovers starting doing that shit, I guess that explains it. Dutch Somali's use to flood mosques when they all came to the UK.

Based

VIP

It isn't apart of our culture dummy. Its frowned upon but ultimately nobody will stop you because it isn't haram

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
You telling me these guys are not a victim of cousin Marriages?View attachment 198038View attachment 198039View attachment 198040

They're more likely victims of having overweight hooyos with a compromised microbiome and immune system then they probably didn't get breast-fed for long and got fed processed crap (all that corn and soybean oil they give poor people in the 3rd world counts) or just generally malnourished throughout their growth. Top that off with a likely nasal allergy due to their weak immunity and long-term mouth-breathing from a young age, especially when asleep, and you have niggas like Barkhad and number 3 pretty much explained. Number 1 isn't that bad. Just not very robust and he's balding, lol.

The funny thing is these gaalo sleep with their own brothers and sisters how?

white and black gaalo women dont know father of their babies most of the time so a man could be naughty and slept around so for example he slept with lizzy got her pregnant and had sara then the guy slept with megan and got her also pregnant and had William both brothers and sisters right? and he left these women so the women didnt know the who the father was and they all live in same area 18 years later sara and william meet up both dont know their father and they date each other and marry each other!
both brothers and sisters!

this happens alot in the west gaalo............

People are really lying. It’s not uncommon for Somalis to have first and second cousin marriages.

I know a boy with a disability where his bones and muscles never fully formed and he can’t walk, eat on his own basically do anything other than talk. He told me that he got the disease directly because his parents are first cousins.

Why is it a thing? I've never looked at my male cousin and thought damn I would marry him, I'm not going to lie I've successful and handsome cousins but I grew up with them, I even have 4th and 5th cousins and I would never look at them seductively.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How do people marry their cousin? How do you fall in love with a cousin? :holeup:

I'm invited to a wedding next weekend, the bride and the groom are first cousins and they were born and raised in western country.
There’s absolutely nothing wrong with marrying your cousin. To each their own.

Trending