Cousin marriages in 2021

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP
what if your potential is from C mahamud but different sub clan than you, would you still marry him? :mjohreally:

Nope!!!

giphy.gif

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Cousin marriages absolutely disgust me. My sun sub sub sub are known for it unfortunately so every time I go back they always jokingly ask which of my first cousins I want to marry:birdman:

Disgusts me to the core. Way too many people on my dads side are straight inbred, first and second cousin marriages aren’t out of the ordinary and are actually advised due to this weird “Don’t taint the blood” thing. Alhamdullilah my parents aren’t even from the same clan and I’m gonna keep it that way with my wife. The inbredness stops with me:susp:

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Out of the millions of Somalis in the world and you choose to marry your cousin…

Wasakhnimo. Keep that tradition to the Asians and Arabs. We don’t do this shit.
It's how bad genes get more expressed. The more inbreeding the more problems some can get.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Cousin marriages absolutely disgust me. My sun sub sub sub are known for it unfortunately so every time I go back they always jokingly ask which of my first cousins I want to marry:birdman:

Disgusts me to the core. Way too many people on my dads side are straight inbred, first and second cousin marriages aren’t out of the ordinary and are actually advised due to this weird “Don’t taint the blood” thing. Alhamdullilah my parents aren’t even from the same clan and I’m gonna keep it that way with my wife. The inbredness stops with me:susp:
It's why we often see autistic or other abnormalities in some peoples. It's sick.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
It's how bad genes get more expressed. The more inbreeding the more problems some can get.
I genuinely believe because of cousin marriages allot of somalis back home have that autistic look and low IQ behaviour. litterly somalis that out marry their kids look healthy and normal :sass2:

I've always been against cousin marriage and find it extremely repulsive. To me it is like marrying your own sister. Cousin marriage can lead to low intelligence (Explains everything you need to know about Somalis) and birth defects and other health problems.

Lol, people really acting like cousin marriages aren't part of our culture :mjlol:

Let's not lie to ourselves, people do it all the time in Somalia :mjkkk:

I know plenty of people here in Manchester (no offence to Landers but it's your lot) that have gotten married to their cousins, whether it's here or travelling back home to do it.

Personally I agree with the person that said you'd have to be pretty desperate to do it.

mrlog

VIP
Why is it a thing? I've never looked at my male cousin and thought damn I would marry him, I'm not going to lie I've successful and handsome cousins but I grew up with them, I even have 4th and 5th cousins and I would never look at them seductively.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How do people marry their cousin? How do you fall in love with a cousin? :holeup:

I'm invited to a wedding next weekend, the bride and the groom are first cousins and they were born and raised in western country.

Huuno it’s halal and that’s all that matters

Imagine if qawmuluud folks said that they found heterosexual relationships and weddings disgusting and nausea inducing

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mrlog

VIP
My sister is OBSESSED with my maternal cousin . It’s very creepy and she stalks him. My dad’s side practiced cousin marriage. Both the Somali and Tuareg side. Both me and my sister have elf ear

where did a Somali and a Tuareg meet?
I am truly intrigued
:wtf:

it creates confusing family dynamics where u dont know whether to call the kid abti or adeer:mjdontkno:,just dont do it there 8 billion people out there