Corruption - At least 18 million dollars missing from government coffers

I wonder how the N&N bots will try to twist this one.

Screenshot_20191009-182030_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20191009-181959_Twitter.jpg

So $13 million are parked in unknown offshore accounts and another $4 million has simply "disappeared" :patrice:

On top of that Farmajo and Kheyre have both failed to submit their accounts.

Isn't this the same government who recently introduced a new anti-corruption law?

:mjkkk:

Now considering that the AG works for N&N the real number of stolen money is probably a lot higher. Where's the money at N&N drones? :farmajoyaab:

@embarassing @kickz @TekNiKo @Jiron somebody tag the rest of the zombies :mjkkk:

Last edited:
This dowlad so corrupt it's impossible to hide. We shall have them arrested for corruption once we remove these animals from public office.

That actually sounds plausible, they should itemize payments to different governors and mark it as political lobbying

When Khayre runs around and his team says "wuu BIXIYAY", they are talking about State money.
Khayre and Farmaajo use State funds as their own pocket money that they throw around to buy supporters.

What they should be doing, which would actually get them real and widespread support, is to give funding to States directly.

Haram and inefficient.

The scary part is this is what they agreed to release, what did they take out of the report or that was deleted. I mean this report clearly shows big corruption at all levels, but there is still a lot more that was hidden. They got money sitting in Private accounts not owned by the Government this is just nuts.

These guys are so corrupt and bold, they pretty much saying we are corrupt and stealing your money so what? Allah save us from these savages.

I wonder how the N&N bots will try to twist this one.

View attachment 80185

View attachment 80186
So $13 million are parked in unknown offshore accounts and another $4 million has simply "disappeared" :patrice:

On top of that Farmajo and Kheyre have both failed to submit their accounts.

Isn't this the same government who recently introduced a new anti-corruption law?

:mjkkk:

Now considering that the AG works for N&N the real number of stolen money is probably a lot higher. Where's the money at N&N drones? :farmajoyaab:

@embarassing @kickz @TekNiKo @Jiron somebody tag the rest of the zombies :mjkkk:
This same govt is who put this body together. If any of you were genuine you’d be praising them. 10x more is stolen in the regional admins you support including illegal trades destroying the environment and enriching Kikuyus who are trying to steal our waters after being given some of our land. Have some shame @diaby .

And because of these steps it’ll only improve. Even the intl community has been praising this govt and their steps towards transparency and routing out corruption.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
There should be a complete investigation and people getting charged. I remember the president signing the anti corruption bill. I believe this is the time to use it. :)

To conclude for you guys: 38 Million dollars were donated to the FGS and over 18 Million was stolen. This is around 50 percent of the money.

Option 1: This is one of the most corrupt governments in the world, with the President and PM heavily involved in corruption.

Option 2: The president and PM are not corrupt themselves, they just didn't do anything against the corruption. In this case this is one of the most incompetent gov in the world, who appointed gov officials who stole 50 percent of the aid money and they didn't even stop them.

This same govt is who put this body together. If any of you were genuine you’d be praising them. 10x more is stolen in the regional admins you support including illegal trades destroying the environment and enriching Kikuyus who are trying to steal our waters after being given some of our land. Have some shame @diaby .

And because of these steps it’ll only improve. Even the intl community has been praising this govt and their steps towards transparency and routing out corruption.
Don't be a blind follower. The fact that there is a financial report is very good however does it free the government from getting asked about their corruption?

At least $18 million is missing! Do you expect us to brush that under the carpet? That money could have been used to help internally displaced people throughout the country, infrastructure, education and so on. Instead it's sitting in some corrupt politicians (perhaps Farmajo and Kheyre) offshore accounts.

This is the reason nobody takes you N&N bots serious.

Oh and where is your proof that 10x more is stolen by Federal States? Bring it forth. Here is my evidence of the corruption of N&N.

You support people who steal from orphans, shame on you @embarassing I thought you was better than that!

There should be a complete investigation and people getting charged. I remember the president signing the anti corruption bill. I believe this is the time to use it. :)
Neither Farmajo nor Kheyre submitted their accounts. This is very damning and could point towards them being involved in this theft. How can we support our leaders if they steal from their people including orphans?

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Neither Farmajo nor Kheyre submitted their accounts. This is very damning and could point towards them being involved in this theft. How can we support our leaders if they steal from their people including orphans?

I am very disappointed in the findings and I am sure many people are. I knew that corruption was happening almost unchecked since the transitional government but I thought it was minimized significantly. I hope that those responsible, are brought to court to make an example out of :)

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP

The international community is the one bribing them in the first place.

Also 10-18% of the total government budget stolen is the worst statistics you can ask for.

In most countries that's beyond impeachable and you're asking for praise?

DRACO

VIP
To conclude for you guys: 38 Million dollars were donated to the FGS and over 18 Million was stolen. This is around 50 percent of the money.

Option 1: This is one of the most corrupt governments in the world, with the President and PM heavily involved in corruption.

Option 2: The president and PM are not corrupt themselves, they just didn't do anything against the corruption. In this case this is one of the most incompetent gov in the world, who appointed gov officials who stole 50 percent of the aid money and they didn't even stop them.
Scenario one sounds more plausible as Mohamed Abdullahi Mohamed (Farmaajo) has a long history of looting donated state funds.
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/mohamed-abdullahis-multi-million-dollar-heist.42118/

I am very disappointed in the findings and I am sure many people are. I knew that corruption was happening almost unchecked since the transitional government but I thought it was minimized significantly. I hope that those responsible, are brought to court to make an example out of :)

You should not be disappointed in the Auditor Generals report it's an important requirement.

This country needs full on auditing and this is the first of what I hope becomes a mandatory annual report.

I'm rather disappointed that the report is only based on funds that came through Central Bank accounts and not government accounts in other banks

I prefer to head into the long delayed oil money age with a cleanish Government I know you do 2 :)

Last edited:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I prefer to head into the long delayed oil money with a cleanish Government I know you do 2 :)

This is a very good point, this report will be critical going forward so we know how the oil money is being spent. Any government that does not release this report needs to be immediately impeached.

Trending