Corruption - At least 18 million dollars missing from government coffers

Is it meant to be hidden that this government is corrupt?

When Khayre's team keeps talking about State money as if it's his personal money?

You're too far gone abayo macaan. No point debating a zombie :francis:
:comeon:
Avoiding answering a simple question says enough. I support the Somali govt but you seem okay with this;

How last-minute trick by KDF helped Sheikh Madobe ahead of inauguration
8roZy9yv4CIMG_20190921_143930.jpg

Jubaland President Sheikh Ahmed Madobe with KDF troops. [Photo/AMISOM/Twitter]

Kenya Defence Forces played a major role in helping Jubaland President Ahmed Madobe reign authority and respect from among local and international leaders.

Since August, federal government under Mohamed Farmaajo has refused to recognize Madobe's victory, often accusing Kenya of rigging him in.

For almost a month, Farmaajo banned direct flights to Kismayo Airport, ostensibly to block dignitaries from attending Madobe's inauguration which was cancelled a fortnight ago.

But a senior government official, who spoke in confidence, said KDF played a major role in organising for landing of an aircraft from Kenya to Kismayo Airport on Saturday.

"The KDF' team organised for the plane to carry senior Somalia government officials directly to Kismayo. Despite the fact that direct flights were banned, KDF was protecting the plane.

"There is nothing that could have happened. Kenyan government was keen to ensure the inauguration gets the status it deserves. KDF organised for transportation of the officials," he said without giving much details.

The last minute trick caught Somalia government flat-footed and the federal government has since sued Kenya for allegedly violating airspace rules.

Aboard the plane were former federal state leaders Sharif Hassan Aden (South West) and Abdikarim Hussein Guled (Galmudug).

There were also several Somali MPs heading to Kismayu ahead of the planned, but controversial, swearing-in of Jubbaland President Sheikh Ahmed Mohamed Madobe, according to local online news portal Garowe.

With the inauguration date still kept a top Jubaland secret, Puntland President Abdullahi Deni on Wednesday also boarded a special flight to Kismayo, a sign that it would take place anytime.

Another Kenyan government official faulted Somalia for reporting Kenya to International Civil Aviations Authority, arguing that Kenya has no authority over private aircrafts.

“It sounds like a smear campaign to portray Kenya as bad. But we aren’t bad, we are a law-abiding state. In fact, the responsibility to police aircraft movement in Somali airspace rests with the Somali government,” said a senior official discussing the matter on background.

With Madobe now set for inauguration, the latest development could further escalate tensions between Kenya and Somalia, whose relationshiphas dwindled lately.

KDF, which mans Sector 6 and 2 of Jubaland, was accused in August of blocking Ethiopian plane that had ferried Somali officials who were monitoring Jubaland polls from landing.

Already, Kenya and Somalia are battling for Indian Ocean maritime border, with the two facing each other at the International Court of Justice at The Hague.

The Jubaland President Ahmed Madobe helped KDF in flushing Al-Shabaab out of Kismayo through his Ras Kamboni Brigade. He has been battling to have leaders attend his inauguration.

https://hivisasa.com/posts/67384693...df-helped-sheikh-madobe-ahead-of-inauguration

Kenyan media is still celebrating today, how shameful.

:comeon:
Avoiding answering a simple question says enough. I support the Somali govt but you seem okay with this;

How last-minute trick by KDF helped Sheikh Madobe ahead of inauguration
8roZy9yv4CIMG_20190921_143930.jpg

Jubaland President Sheikh Ahmed Madobe with KDF troops. [Photo/AMISOM/Twitter]

Kenya Defence Forces played a major role in helping Jubaland President Ahmed Madobe reign authority and respect from among local and international leaders.

Since August, federal government under Mohamed Farmaajo has refused to recognize Madobe's victory, often accusing Kenya of rigging him in.

For almost a month, Farmaajo banned direct flights to Kismayo Airport, ostensibly to block dignitaries from attending Madobe's inauguration which was cancelled a fortnight ago.

But a senior government official, who spoke in confidence, said KDF played a major role in organising for landing of an aircraft from Kenya to Kismayo Airport on Saturday.

"The KDF' team organised for the plane to carry senior Somalia government officials directly to Kismayo. Despite the fact that direct flights were banned, KDF was protecting the plane.

"There is nothing that could have happened. Kenyan government was keen to ensure the inauguration gets the status it deserves. KDF organised for transportation of the officials," he said without giving much details.

The last minute trick caught Somalia government flat-footed and the federal government has since sued Kenya for allegedly violating airspace rules.

Aboard the plane were former federal state leaders Sharif Hassan Aden (South West) and Abdikarim Hussein Guled (Galmudug).

There were also several Somali MPs heading to Kismayu ahead of the planned, but controversial, swearing-in of Jubbaland President Sheikh Ahmed Mohamed Madobe, according to local online news portal Garowe.

With the inauguration date still kept a top Jubaland secret, Puntland President Abdullahi Deni on Wednesday also boarded a special flight to Kismayo, a sign that it would take place anytime.

Another Kenyan government official faulted Somalia for reporting Kenya to International Civil Aviations Authority, arguing that Kenya has no authority over private aircrafts.

“It sounds like a smear campaign to portray Kenya as bad. But we aren’t bad, we are a law-abiding state. In fact, the responsibility to police aircraft movement in Somali airspace rests with the Somali government,” said a senior official discussing the matter on background.

With Madobe now set for inauguration, the latest development could further escalate tensions between Kenya and Somalia, whose relationshiphas dwindled lately.

KDF, which mans Sector 6 and 2 of Jubaland, was accused in August of blocking Ethiopian plane that had ferried Somali officials who were monitoring Jubaland polls from landing.

Already, Kenya and Somalia are battling for Indian Ocean maritime border, with the two facing each other at the International Court of Justice at The Hague.

The Jubaland President Ahmed Madobe helped KDF in flushing Al-Shabaab out of Kismayo through his Ras Kamboni Brigade. He has been battling to have leaders attend his inauguration.

https://hivisasa.com/posts/67384693...df-helped-sheikh-madobe-ahead-of-inauguration

Kenyan media is still celebrating today, how shameful.
Kenya is my ally in Jubaland just like Ethiopia is yours in Xamar :manny:

Kenya is my ally in Jubaland just like Ethiopia is yours in Xamar :manny:
Ally how? They’re currently aggressively trying to steal rich Somali waters, off the coast of Jubbaland mind you... not Xamar. They’re looking out for their interests, keeping their illegals trades and a friendly person there. What have they done for you as allies? Just keep Madobe in place? And what has he done? It’s mind boggling tbh. Ethiopia under Abiy has proven to be an ally by ceasing all meddling in internal affairs of Somalia and you know the history of it. Silly comparison.

Ally how? They’re currently aggressively trying to steal rich Somali waters, off the coast of Jubbaland mind you... not Xamar. They’re looking out for their interests, keeping their illegals trades and a friendly person there. What have they done for you as allies? Just keep Madobe in place? And what has he done? It’s mind boggling tbh.
Ethiopia bought 4 ports from corrupt N&N, is currently building a navy and has clear ambitions of annexing Somalia but I don't see you complaining about them. Does that make you a traitor to the nation?

2 can play that game :comeon:

Ethiopia bought 4 ports from corrupt N&N, is currently building a navy and has clear ambitions of annexing Somalia but I don't see you complaining about them. Does that make you a traitor to the nation?

2 can play that game :comeon:
You keep avoiding answering my questions.

Provide evidence for the bold, actual evidence not a tweet from an obscure mucarad handle. The only port Ethiopia currently has any type of ownership of is Berbera.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
The international community is the one bribing them in the first place.

Also 10-18% of the total government budget stolen is the worst statistics you can ask for.

In most countries that's beyond impeachable and you're asking for praise?
@embarassing exposing herself again as a completely unreasonable person.

Instead of admitting the corruption like @Jiron did, she just tries to brush it under the rug, which makes me think she is a qabilist - but not an honest kind of qabilist, but a fake wadani qabilist the worst kind

@Crow was right all along, all these FGS asslickers are indeed bots

@embarassing exposing herself again as a completely unreasonable person.

Instead of admitting the corruption like @Jiron did, she just tries to brush it under the rug, which makes me think she is a qabilist - but not an honest kind of qabilist, but a fake wadani qabilist the worst kind

@Crow was right all along, all these FGS asslickers are indeed bots
Lol @Jiron is taking what’s posted in this thread at face value.

There was no money ‘stolen’ and me not going along with your baseless narrative isn’t being unreasonable, lol ironic.

You’ve already established what you’re motivated by on here so your accusations are a waste of your energy, can’t be taken seriously.

I’m waiting on evidence about ports being sold to Ethiopia that is often thrown around here. *more lies*

You keep avoiding answering my questions.

Provide evidence for the bold, actual evidence not a tweet from an obscure mucarad handle. The only port Ethiopia currently has any type of ownership of is Berbera.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...in-four-seaports-on-the-red-sea-idUSKBN1JC0IF

"Jointly" run 4 ports with a nation that hasn't got an army and which is effectively under your control...

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/ethiopia-wipes-somalia-off-the-map-7t9dxz2z2

Keep putting your head in the sand. No wonder Somalis are so easy to take advantage of if they can't read between the lines.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...in-four-seaports-on-the-red-sea-idUSKBN1JC0IF

"Jointly" run 4 ports with a nation that hasn't got an army and which is effectively under your control...

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/ethiopia-wipes-somalia-off-the-map-7t9dxz2z2

Keep putting your head in the sand. No wonder Somalis are so easy to take advantage of if they can't read between the lines.
So you claimed 4 ports were sold and linked an article about them announcing their intention to jointly invest in ports? And even that was announcing their intention. Lol are you serious?

The map thing was TPLF era and was removed by the Abiy admin. Anyway I’m not here to defend Ethiopia and acting as if currently it’s comparable to the situation we’re in with Kenya is insane.

After everything I’ve posted about Kenya’s meddling you side step answering, call them allies, yet can’t come up with anything positive they’ve done and THEN say the bold....

Unreal. :kanyehmm:

So you claimed 4 ports were sold and linked an article about them announcing their intention to jointly invest in ports? And even that was announcing their intention. Lol are you serious?

The map thing was TPLF era and was removed by the Abiy admin. Anyway I’m not here to defend Ethiopia and acting as if currently it’s comparable to the situation we’re in with Kenya is insane.

After everything I’ve posted about Kenya’s meddling you side step answering, call them allies, yet can’t come up with anything positive they’ve done and THEN say the bold....

Unreal. :kanyehmm:
I couldn't careless about Kenya, they can leave tomorrow and it wouldn't affect me however I am indeed very worried about the ambitions of Ethiopia who is a wolf in sheep's clothing. Let me know when you've learned to think for yourself instead of being a programmed bot repeating the same lines over and over again :francis:

I couldn't careless about Kenya, they can leave tomorrow and it wouldn't affect me however I am indeed very worried about the ambitions of Ethiopia who is a wolf in sheep's clothing. Let me know when you've learned to think for yourself instead of being a programmed bot repeating the same lines over and over again :francis:
:what1:

this has been debunked as fake news, the man who wrote and done the report has publicly said that this is fake news and no money is missing.

anyone still trying to push this crap has an agenda.

FORGET THE MISSING $18 MILLION -- LOOK INTO THE MINISTRY OF DEFENCE CONTRACTS SPECIFICALLY FOOD AND FUEL FOR THE SOMALI NATIONAL ARMY -- HASSAN SHEIKHS CRONIES HAVE BEEN STEALING MORE THEN 40K MONTHLY THE FOOD IS EXPIRED AND OFTEN TIMES THE FUEL IS NEVER DELIVERED IT IS SOLD PRIVATELY TO PETROL STATIONS IN XAMAR -- THE ONLY BULLET PROOFS THE MoD HAS CONTROL OVER WERE GIVEN BY THE USA AND ONLY STILL IN THE HANDS OF MoD BECAUSE THE CHASIS NUMBERS ARE REGISTERED WITH US EMBASSY -- THE TURKISH AND ARAB BULLET PROOF VEHICLES ARE MISSING IN ACTION -- WAIT THE MOD STILL HAS ONE TOYOTA CAMRY THEY PURCHASED THEMSELVES :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: -- THE AUDITOR GENERAL WAS BULLIED INTO DISMISSING HIS OWN REPORT BY HASSAN ALI KHAYRE -- THE MINISTER OF FINANCE ALSO SAID THE REPORT IS BULLSHIT -- THE MINISTER KNOWS MOST OF THE FGS BUDGET COMES FROM QATAR BUT CAN NOT MENTION QATAR BY NAME OR SADAK JOHN WILL BE AT HIS FRONT DOOR -- WHAT KIND OF GOVERNMENT IS THIS -- KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT NEVER SPEAK ABOUT ABO KHAYRE FAILURES OR LOSE YOUR JOB -- THE EXACT REASON WHY KHAYRE APPOINTED A SUBSERVIENT OLD GADABURSI MAN WITH NO CLOUT OR SUPPORT FROM HIS TRIBE AS HIS MINISTER OF FINANCE -- COMPLETE CONTROL!!!!!

:samwelcome::samwelcome::samwelcome:

Trending

Latest posts