Corruption - At least 18 million dollars missing from government coffers

This is a very good point, this report will be critical going forward so we know how the oil money is being spent. Any government that does not release this report needs to be immediately impeached.

We should never accept a government that does not conduct Auditing and it's definitely an impeachable offence.

This I hope is only a start and a precursor of what's to come at Federal Government level. I hope at the very least that they don't hamper oversight over the offices of tne President, PM, the ministries, parliament, embassies and other Federal Government bodies.

Don't be a blind follower. The fact that there is a financial report is very good however does it free the government from getting asked about their corruption?

At least $18 million is missing! Do you expect us to brush that under the carpet? That money could have been used to help internally displaced people throughout the country, infrastructure, education and so on. Instead it's sitting in some corrupt politicians (perhaps Farmajo and Kheyre) offshore accounts.

This is the reason nobody takes you N&N bots serious.

Oh and where is your proof that 10x more is stolen by Federal States? Bring it forth. Here is my evidence of the corruption of N&N.

You support people who steal from orphans, shame on you @embarassing I thought you was better than that!
What gives you the idea that I support this? Im saying it's a step in the right direction, now the govt needs to fix it. I did not suggest the govt shouldnt be questioned about it of course they should.

I just find it ironic that some people who are avid supporters of some of the most corrupt regional govts and rabid anti fed govt people are using it to forward an agenda that has nothing to do with betterment of the country.

I dont even like getting involved in this discussion bc it always turns into a childish FKD thread between some of you but the current JL govt is involved in tons of corruption colluding with both AS and the belligerent Kenyan govt yet you support it. Kenyans and even Americans speak about it openly. Thats why its hard for me to take your posts about the FG seriously.

What gives you the idea that I support this? Im saying it's a step in the right direction, now the govt needs to fix it. I did not suggest the govt shouldnt be questioned about it of course they should.

I just find it ironic that some people who are avid supporters of some of the most corrupt regional govts and rabid anti fed govt people are using it to forward an agenda that has nothing to do with betterment of the country.

I dont even like getting involved in this discussion bc it always turns into a childish FKD thread between some of you but the current JL govt is involved in tons of corruption colluding with both AS and the belligerent Kenyan govt yet you support it. Kenyans and even Americans speak about it openly. Thats why its hard for me to take your posts about the FG seriously.
No proof. Next!

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This was an interesting read. So there is no govt? any money that comes in be it tax or donations just goes into someone pocket, no different to warlord days, this is going to just build 100 people houses while millions remain in camp. PIM, JIM must be declared on the grounds of un-fit govt that works for the interest of 100 b22ns while millions eat xaar in camps

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is arounf 5-10% of the budget

:gucciwhat:

That donation money they get will be split by 100 people maximum. While millions are in camps. Countries are measured on the millions in the camps not the 100 corrupt people who invest in Nairobi property market. The better way is empower the millions in camps, thru that your corrupt people will be respected world wide when they see your country and they will hire them for jobs there. If they want to get rich, it depends on how they're nation looks not this method of 100 ppl pocket the millions and go to Nairobi, your helping NAIROBI

No proof. Next!
Well first of all, the AG said there is no missing money and it’s fake news being spread, no surprise.

And if you’re looking for evidence about what I said about Madobe lol I can link you Kenyans casually saying it on their tv, as well as Americans and the UN, no problem, lol pretend you don’t know.

Well first of all, the AG said there is no missing money and it’s fake news being spread, no surprise.

And if you’re looking for evidence about what I said about Madobe lol I can link you Kenyans casually saying it on their tv, as well as Americans and the UN, no problem, lol pretend you don’t know.
Kkkkkkkkkkk of course he'll say that after a few threats. Numbers don't lie.

Lool so the guy who wrote the actual report and is saying he will clarify and to read it all - is lying.

And you accuse other of lacking reason.
Why would he need to clarify in the first place. The numbers are there for all to see.

• $13 million in unknown offshore accounts
  • $4 million simply "disappeared"
  • No evidence of orphans receiving their rights etc...
Now shoo off my N&N sister :mjkkk:

Kkkkkkkkkkk of course he'll say that after a few threats. Numbers don't lie.
Also does it not bother you that some of the people who are the biggest/loudest backers of Madobe are the people in charge of making sure they steal Somali waters?

Lol he’s celebrating today

These are the people in charge of the maritime dispute and he is the same person who has been writing all those aggressive pieces filled with lies for the Kenyan papers.

Shame.

Also does it not bother you that some of the people who are the biggest/loudest backers of Madobe are the people in charge of making sure they steal Somali waters?

tenor.gif

Try harder :mjkkk:

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
this government is doing a good job at least reporting corruption and letting the public know which branches of government is doing it, big accountability.

good job somali government.

Trending