Mohamed Abdullahi's Multi MILLION Dollar Heist

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRACO

VIP
UN REPORT exposed Farmaajo looting the country of $3.5Mil UAE donation money in 2011.

img_5860-png.36025

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
The guy rejected 10 Million dollars from UAE to cut ties with Qatar, i don't think he cares about lacaaq

He seems like the least corrupt politician out of the bunch either him or Sheikh Sharif(CCC,Hassan Sheikh,Faroole,etc)

Streets gotta eat!!! but seriously we need better and more honest politicians. At least build infrastructure before you start robbing the country that's dictator 101, Even gaddafi knew his ppl would f*ck him over had he not built some of the best infrastructure in africa.

:mjlol:

I'm sorry I can't help your dyslexic ass. The proof is above you in the UN monitoring report
and why should i trust a western specifically American funded capitalist creation whose sole purpose is to demoralize and bring down the somali people?

DRACO

VIP
I warned Xaarmajo was a tuug.
$40mil missing now .
How much will he loot in his next heist ?

Last edited:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
@Sheikh Teeri entertain us .
"Teeri-Beta, I own you fam. Sade rule you in Jubaland and Galbeed. We outnumber by 46 to 1. We have been blessed with land stretching from Jigjiga to Kismayo to Garissa. Stupid langaab cagdheers are just our slaves.
:rejoice:"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending