Corrupt Criminal Gaas is Threatening P/L

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're a 20 year old kid who sits around in his Hoyos basement with the audacity to speak on things that aren't affecting him.

Your age doesn't matter, there's 20 year old billionaire and millionaire around this world.

What is it with young Somalis using age as a cop out?

Abtii forgive me I'm young.:ileycry:

:camby:f*ck outta there kiddo. Until you use the ports don't speak on the ports.
All I hear is nacnac. Nothing more. There's 40-60 year olds that are homeless in the world. What's your point?

All I hear is nacnac. Nothing more.

Have you seen your posts on here?

You're a kid who talks out of his shit stained macawees from his Hoyos basement on her internet bill.

Most of your posts, just like everyone else on here, indirectly attack entrepreneurs in Somalia.

I'm a student leave me alone Kullaha.

Go study; you have no reason to speak on the Bosasso Port or the deal in question.

All I hear is nacnac. Nothing more. There's 40-60 year olds that are homeless in the world. What's your point?

Why do all the kids on here run back to thier little holes when asked serious questions like "Do you have money invested in Somalia"?

Every single one of you has a 10k closet full of Jordan's, your lungs spend 5-10k a year on weed, and your livers costs you 5-10k a year.

If you put down the pot for a year and used that money to ship brick making tools off Alibaba you would get an ROI that can pay off your tuition and create jobs.

But no, Abti iiga naax I'm just a student.

Have you seen your posts on here?

You're a kid who talks out of his shit stained macawees from his Hoyos basement on her internet bill.

Most of your posts, just like everyone else on here, indirectly attack entrepreneurs in Somalia.

I'm a student leave me alone Kullaha.

Go study; you have no reason to speak on the Bosasso Port or the deal in question.
Why do all the kids on here run back to thier little holes when asked serious questions like "Do you have money invested in Somalia"?

Every single one of you has a 10k closet full of Jordan's, your lungs spend 5-10k a year on weed, and your livers costs you 5-10k a year.

If you put down the pot for a year and used that money to ship brick making tools off Alibaba you would get an ROI that can pay off your tuition and create jobs.

But no, Abti iiga naax I'm just a student.
I have 32,678.92cad in savings and will be dropping a down payment on a condo early 2019. I will be working in the mean time and my savings would be hitting 50,000cad. I have seen a great number of guys just like you who always believe they are mighty and know every aspect of the business world. But at the end of the day you are no different from all the Odeys here at Tim Hortons sipping double doubles and just shitting out of their mouth.

I have 32,678.92cad in savings and will be dropping a down payment on a condo early 2019. I will be working in the mean time and my savings would be hitting 50,000cad. I have seen a great number of guys just like you who always believe they are mighty and know every aspect of the business world. But at the end of the day you are no different from all the Odeys here at Tim Hortons sipping double doubles and just shitting out of their mouth.

Little Neef:whoa:

You just turned 20, what have you seen?

Who are these men you're talking about? 5 years ago you were some snot nosed 15 year old.

The only thing you seen based on Statistics is the back of a spliff or joint. You can't waltz your way into threads talking out of your ass thinking you're smarter than the people who use these ports without insurance, just because you live in the west.

Put you're lacaag where you mouth is ship two used bobcats from Richards Auction to Somalia without insurance.

You will have night tremours wondering if your 30k investment has gone down the tubes the moment your skid steer gets off the container.

:westbrookwtf: Where did he come up with 30k in his 20s? These little neefs will say anything nowadays

Little Neef:whoa:

You just turned 20, what have you seen?

Who are these men you're talking about? 5 years ago you were some snot nosed 15 year old.

The only thing you seen based on Statistics is the back of a spliff or joint. You can't waltz your way into threads talking out of your ass thinking you're smarter than the people who use these ports without insurance, just because you live in the west.

Put you're lacaag where you mouth is ship two used bobcats from Richards Auction to Somalia without insurance.

You will have night tremours wondering if your 30k investment has gone down the tubes the moment your skid steer gets off the container.

:westbrookwtf: Where did he come up with 30k in his 20s? These little neefs will say anything nowadays
You are a hater. And just can not accept the fact that all what you said is nothing more than cheap talk. Orod rug marqankagi. All the best warya. Just don't confuse anyone here with your big mouth. When you can not deal with the western world, you go across to Asia and the African continent to imply your starting afresh. It does not work that way anymore. The world is changing faster than you can perceive. No place for the old.

You are a hater. And just can not accept the fact that all what you said is nothing more than cheap talk. Orod rug marqankagi. All the best warya. Just don't confuse anyone here with your big mouth. When you can not deal with the western world, you go across to Asia and the African continent to imply your starting afresh. It does not work that way anymore. The world is changing faster than you can perceive. No place for the old.

What I do is expected to be under "The Somali microscope". You will be forced to waste your time watching me and scrutinizing me.

:ufdup:You watch me. I don't watch you.

:what1: When I can't deal the west ah? I have a property in the west, do business in the west. I don't have to answer to you.

Put that joint down and focus on your Gobol in the future kiddo.

Last edited:
Development is good whether it is in Berbera, Bosaso or Xamar. Those who are against it want to keep the region in the dark ages.

Right now Djibouti and Mombasa are taking the lion's share of port revenues because we haven't upgraded our infrastructure.

Development is good whether it is in Berbera, Bosaso or Xamar. Those who are against it want to keep the region in the dark ages.

Right now Djibouti and Mombasa are taking the lion's share of port revenues because we haven't upgraded our infrastructure.

People don't understand that though.

They would rather rejoice in seeing a Somali Gobol burn, while rejoicing in the success of foreign competitors.

People don't understand that though.

They would rather rejoice in seeing a Somali Gobol burn, while rejoicing in the success of foreign competitors.
They're crying about how some Arabs are planning to screw us over while the future is for Somalis to access the emerging Asian Market.

104244106-OBOR_4.jpg

If we miss this opportunity we might as well give up and accept being perpetually left behind.

Why doesn't laas Qoray have a port
:frdfvsb:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
MJs won't build you a port in Las Qoray because it would be competing with Bosaso.

Somaliland needs another port to service the Eastern part of the country. This is why you need to support us. :lolbron:
Is this a khat induced reality you are living in, why would a port be built in Las Qoray and who would it serve, which towns, which roads would it connect with, what's the closest sizeable population? You must be high cause nobody will build a container port in Las Qoray it's completely useless in every measurement possible.

Is this a khat induced reality you are living in, why would a port be built in Las Qoray and who would it serve, which towns, which roads would it connect with, what's the closest sizeable population? You must be high cause nobody will build a container port in Las Qoray it's completely useless in every measurement possible.
It would support Ceerigabo, east Sanaag and potentially Sool who right now mainly rely on Bosaso port since Berbera is too far.

It doesn't have to be a large container port. Just a small enough one to service the region.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending