Corrupt Criminal Gaas is Threatening P/L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Gaas calls everyone against the illegal Bosaso Port deal "idiots". He accepted and paid bribes of millions for this deal, as long as his morbidly obese self is in power the longer Puntland will not develop to reach its potential.
http://www.garoweonline.com/en/news...tland-president-speaks-about-key-state-issues
So the picture of Gaas you have is one told to u by GaroweOnline the anti Gaas faroole mouthpiece :drakekidding:

Anyone with 2 braincells can see the anti gaas propaganda, just go through the articles and name me 1 positive article about Gaas's administration i'll wait. Garoweonline is owned by Faroole's son whos bitter about losing the election.

Notice how they have deleted all their articles from 2009-2013 (faroole years) because those articles were pro faroole and it would expose the disparity in the reporting.

Try getting your information from somewhere other than GaroweOnline

The fact that a website is owned by opposition clan or political group shouldnt make ur judgement any differnt if it comes with facts.
I take any news article with a grain of salt but it is known to every single neef that Gaas is corrupt AF.
Do i need to remind you of how he bribed puntland lawmakers with $28,000 in cash to pass this port deal?:yacadiim:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
The fact that a website is owned by opposition clan or political group shouldnt make ur judgement any differnt if it comes with facts.
I take any news article with a grain of salt but it is known to every single neef that Gaas is corrupt AF.
Do i need to remind you of how he bribed puntland lawmakers with $28,000 in cash to pass this port deal?:yacadiim:
Wallahi if he bribed them with 200K i don't care as long as the port gets built. By the way you have no evidence of this accusation and would take an article written by anyone as evidence. We got a fifth column

:farmajoyaab: would you look at this fool smh. He is spending money to give to bribe MPs that is meant to go to a public fund to help people in PL. Instead he used it to help him get this deal over the line, basically setting him up for the rest of his life with villas and mansions in U.A.E I agree development is key but at what cost:francis:

BTW one MP came out on tv and showed how he got his filthy bribe money that was still soaked in saliid ari giving to him by Gaas, he donated it to the police force. A TRUE PUNTITE :salute:

Have you ever freight forwarded anything from Dubai to Bosasso?
:mahubowtf:

We sent bathroom tiles to Puntland 3 months ago and half the tiles are broken because of poor handling when they reached Bosasso. The only people who are against this Port deal are the ones who haven't used the Port in thier lives.

There is no cargo insurance the moment your goods leave Dubai, any improvements to that port will greatly help entrepreneurs fulfill the needs of the land.

Another 1/3 of our tiles cracked because of pot holes in the roads and poor shipping practices by the contractor who moved the tiles to garowe.

DP worlds deal is great for Puntland in the shorterm until they have a renewal. We just need to pay close attention to what's happening with thier concessions in Indonesia and the new deal in Senegal.

Notice how nobody on here posted about DP pulling out of Indonesia?

https://www.porttechnology.org/news/dp_world_disappointed_by_indonesia_deal

We will have them build our ports and give them the boot when our next generation makes stronger agreements in our favour.

:camby:Go send uninsured to fragile items to Bosasso and see how you feel after they are fullfilled.

Have you ever freight forwarded anything from Dubai to Bosasso?
:mahubowtf:

We sent bathroom tiles to Puntland 3 months ago and half the tiles are broken because of poor handling when they reached Bosasso. The only people who are against this Port deal are the ones who haven't used the Port in thier lives.

There is no cargo insurance the moment your goods leave Dubai, any improvements to that port will greatly help entrepreneurs fulfill the needs of the land.

Another 1/3 of our tiles cracked because of pot holes in the roads and poor shipping practices by the contractor who moved the tiles to garowe.

DP worlds deal is great for Puntland in the shorterm until they have a renewal. We just need to pay close attention to what's happening with thier concessions in Indonesia and the new deal in Senegal.

Notice how nobody on here posted about DP pulling out of Indonesia?

https://www.porttechnology.org/news/dp_world_disappointed_by_indonesia_deal

We will have them build our ports and give them the boot when our next generation makes stronger agreements in our favour.

:camby:Go send uninsured to fragile items to Bosasso and see how you feel after they are fullfilled.
Fully agree with you here but since we are so close to dubai they see us as a leak affecting their future revenues and will certainly be more interested in our port than Indonesia.

With our unique location on the world shipping route we are surely getting the short end of the stick all because this obese f*ck wants to benefit in his last few years in power. We are missing out in SOOO much potential if it was not for thay OBESE prick. i dont know tbh i dont think anyone else has this vision but we are getting fucked.
:kendrickcry:

Transparency is the solution to our problem on corruption. We cannot blind ourselves with this vision of development and ignore the immense level of corruption that is at play here.

Fully agree with you here but since we are so close to dubai they see us as a leak affecting their future revenues and will certainly be more interested in our port than Indonesia.

With our unique location on the world shipping route we are surely getting the short end of the stick all because this obese f*ck wants to benefit in his last few years in power. We are missing out in SOOO much potential if it was not for thay OBESE prick. i dont know tbh i dont think anyone else has this vision but we are getting fucked.
:kendrickcry:

Transparency is the solution to our problem on corruption. We cannot blind ourselves with this vision of development and ignore the immense level of corruption that is at play here.

What is it with us believing we have the most strategic point in the world? The market has hedged our lawlessness and choas by investing in other ports outside of Somalia that are in closer proximity to the horn.

The market doesn't sit there and wait for Somalis to get thier shit together.

By the time we get our act together, Eritrea, Djibouti, Kenya and Oman will have taken a major market share in the next 10 years.

Who cares about the corruption and who rips off DP world?

Dubais second largest exporters are Somalis. The country used its oil revenues to invest in global ports. They don't need to compete with Somalis, unless our future private equity funds start buying global ports around the world.

:draketf: Puntlanders arguing over pride and who gets what is a greater threat to Puntland. The market in Puntland needs this deal done desperately.

Dubai isn't in competition with Somalia get that through your heads. DPs model is completely opposite of the menial model of Somalias grip to self pride and "We are the greatest strategic point". That ship has sailed no pun intended.

Focus on using the Port not abusing the Port.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
What is it with us believing we have the most strategic point in the world? The market has hedged our lawlessness and choas by investing in other ports outside of Somalia that are in closer proximity to the horn.

The market doesn't sit there and wait for Somalis to get thier shit together.

By the time we get our act together, Eritrea, Djibouti, Kenya and Oman will have taken a major market share in the next 10 years.

Who cares about the corruption and who rips off DP world?

Dubais second largest exporters are Somalis. The country used its oil revenues to invest in global ports. They don't need to compete with Somalis, unless our future private equity funds start buying global ports around the world.

:draketf: Puntlanders arguing over pride and who gets what is the a greater threat to Puntland. The market in Puntland needs this deal done desperately.

Dubai isn't in competition with Somalia get that threw your heads. DPs model is completely opposite of the menial model of Somalias grid to self pride and "We are the greatest strategic point". That ship has sailed no pun intended.

Focus on using the Port not abusing the Port.
Agree, Its vital to our infrastructure, everything else is external

Agree, Its vital to our infrastructure, everything else is external

Mah Mah Most Straaatijic Bointi in the world:fittytousand:

The problem is Puntlanders like you who pit people against each other. Any Puntlanders who's imported goods to the regions knows how great this expansion is.

It's the little neefs we have running around online and social media, brain farting on Somali Hoyos and illiterate Puntlanders to brainwash them into thinking we just sold ourselves.

I'm against the deal in the longterm, but for the shorterm it is important to get shovels digging Asap

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP

The problem is Puntlanders like you who pit people against each other. Any Puntlanders who's imported goods to the regions knows how great this expansion is.

It's the little neefs we have running around online and social media, brain farting on Somali Hoyos and illiterate Puntlanders to brainwash them into thinking we just sold ourselves.

I'm against the deal in the longterm, but for the shorterm it is important to get shovels digging Asap
Do you own any property in Bosaso or involved economically?

You must be stupid enough to think 30 years where 65% of the port revenue goes to dp world is short term

Rumours even say 15% of the remaining 35 is owned by Ethiopia

Nacala Tulaa caleek gaas!

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
You must be stupid enough to think 30 years where 65% of the port revenue goes to dp world is short term

If you admit its only rumours why use it against Gaas?

Ethiopia have no shares in Bosaso port deal

Calool kus sbaro ban udigan.

You live cheque to cheque and you want to thwart other entrepreneurs from using this Port to develop their region?

The market doesn't listen to neefs like you.

I can bet my life you don't you don't have the financial capital to fill a shipping container with Air.

:camby: There's guys you call FOBs on my contact list who can barely speak English that can get access to what you made in the last 5 years combined in the west.

I can bet my life you don't have money in your account to even pay for the shipping fees of a container filled with air to Somalia.
:cryinglaughsmiley:

You live cheque to cheque and you want to thwart other entrepreneurs from using this Port to develop their region?

The market doesn't listen to neefs like you.

I can bet my life you don't you don't have the financial capital to fill a shipping container with Air.

:camby: There's guys you call FOBs on my contact list who can barely speak English that can get access to what you made in the last 5 years combined in the west.

I can bet my life you don't have money in your account to even pay for the shipping fees of a container filled with air to Somalia.
:cryinglaughsmiley:
I have never called anyone Fob. And I am only 20. Yes, you are right. I live cheque to cheque because I am a student. Saxib, you are the type to talk, plan and achieve no success in a venture. I have seen so many like you talk big but do not follow through with action. Those guys are probably using corruptive means to access the capital you speak of.

Last edited:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
If you admit its only rumours why use it against Gaas?

Ethiopia have no shares in Bosaso port deal
No way Ethiopia has no shares if it had shares I would oppose the whole deal, we ain't censored, there has to be certain lines we don't cross.

I'm Stupid?

You lift weights, I lift containers.

Don't talk to me until you can have your container lifted to Somalia and see the shit show that really is our countries infrastructure.

It's always the Xoolos that decide to speak on matters that they aren't affected directly by.

Pride has blinded us completely to the point a neef like yourself will call for the destruction of his economy because he can't stand seeing another Somali develop his country and get rewarded for it monetarily.

I have never called anyone Fob. And I am only 20. Yes, you are right. I live cheque to cheque because I am a student. Saxib, you are the type to talk, plan and achieve no success in a venture. I have seen so many like you talk big but do not follow through with action.

You're a 20 year old kid who sits around in his Hoyos basement with the audacity to speak on things that aren't affecting him.

Your age doesn't matter, there's 20 year old billionaire and millionaire around this world.

What is it with young Somalis using age as a cop out?

Abtii forgive me I'm young.:ileycry:

:camby:f*ck outta there kiddo. Until you use the ports don't speak on the ports.

Status
Not open for further replies.