Corrupt as f*ck....

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Exactly if my guy can finesse $250 million on a highly developed country like China. They should assign him as ministry of commerce or some shit :mjlol: :russ:
why? So more people can try their luck at stealing from china? Or so he can pocket half the money meant for projects?

If they wanted corrupt politicians and scammers they’d invest in Somalia :icon lol:

why? So more people can try their luck at stealing from china? Or so he can pocket half the money meant for projects?

If they wanted corrupt politicians and scammers they’d invest in Somalia :icon lol:
It’s one thing to scam a third world country like ours but it’s another to scam a superpower like China :ohno:

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
Exactly if my guy can finesse $250 million on a highly developed country like China. They should assign him as ministry of commerce or some shit :mjlol: :russ:

It’s one thing to scam a third world country like ours but it’s another to scam a superpower like China :ohno:
Exactly @Milano Ahmed They really killed off a top finesser & didn’t even get the secret out of him.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Audubillah got 10 qashin ratings alone from this thread

Boogie

What kind of bug is @Giftxo ? Are we talking a cockroach, mosquito or a housefly. You have to be more specific, Mr Nat Geo:mjlol:
She is an annoying af missionary ajnabi probably a habesh who talks about the bible all day and won't hop off my back like a tick she is also dumb she said did u even read the Quran then quoted a bible story to try to explain we are Negroid

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
She is an annoying af missionary ajnabi probably a habesh who talks about the bible all day and won't hop off my back like a tick she is also dumb she said did u even read the Quran then quoted a bible story to try to explain we are Negroid
Okay, we’re finally getting somewhere. What kind of tick we talking? A Nike tick or a tick known to man through nature?:pachah1:

WHO💀😭 y’all are reaching right now. How are you gonna say I’m habasha :hillarybiz: Get a life dude wallahi. I’m not Habasha and I didn’t use a Bible text to claim you’re ass was a negroid

Boogie

WHO💀😭 y’all are reaching right now. How are you gonna say I’m habasha :hillarybiz: Get a life dude wallahi. I’m not Habasha and I didn’t use a Bible text to claim you’re ass was a negroid
Wallahi u did anyways u are a liar claiming u are a half Korean half Somali no u are not

Wallahi u did anyways u are a liar claiming u are a half Korean half Somali no u are not
I am though lol that’s not gonna change :hillarybiz: Again as I’ve repeated this countless of times: I have no intentions of proving anything to any of y’all coons because I don’t want to get associated with low life’s like you

Trending

Latest posts