Cops murder Black Man

These dump fuckers are resisting arrest, just fucking cooperate whether you're guilty or innocent will be determined later.. What do you get for fighting and resisting the cops? You might die in the process.

Sad nonetheless
Yeah but if you do as they ask they won't use force on you and you'll live to have your case in the court, if you're truly innocent and did nothing wrong you'll get released right? But resisting and fighting a bunch of armed cops who have the law to handle you on their side is very foolish, this is what gets n*ggaz killed for the most part.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
These dump fuckers are resisting arrest, just fucking cooperate whether you're guilty or innocent will be determined later.. What do you get for fighting and resisting the cops? You might die in the process.
he clearly suffering from mental illness, being afraid of a man, and in a panic mode of being killed despite all the cops around him.

he clearly suffering from mental illness, being afraid of a man, and in a panic mode of being killed despite all the cops around him.
I don't get what they're supposed to do in that situation. Get him some anti-anxiety meds and have a nice smoothing conversation with him over some hot coco? How exactly are they supposed to detail him?

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I don't get what they're supposed to do in that situation. Get him some anti-anxiety meds and have a nice smoothing conversation with him over some hot coco? How exactly are they supposed to detail him?
I'm pretty sure there is a procedure to conduct when this situation occur.

AbdiFreedom

Save 🇨🇦 from Mass Punjabi Invasion
Staff Member
I see a man who was resisting for a crime he was alleged to have done (and I believe he had done because almost all arrests are justified). Who cares if he dies.

Yeah US police force has not something called being critical thinkers but then again some of these rebels thinking they can resist forget they live in MURICA. If they arrested for false reason cooperate and then sue them later.

Not saying where i live cops are doing great work but my god sometimes im glad my parents went for Sweden than US.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mac sonkor to any whitey who dies because they are resisting. You think I care about someone's skin colour when it comes to rejecting authority? You might be allergic to law and order due your background (Somalia) but not me.

Stop using mental illness as an excuse. You have a responsibility to go get a prescription for your schizophrenia or any debilitating mental health problems.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Mac sonkor to any whitey who dies because they are resisting. You think I care about someone's skin colour when it comes to rejecting authority? You might be allergic to law and order due your background (Somalia) but not me.

Stop using mental illness as an excuse. You have a responsibility to go get a prescription for your schizophrenia or any debilitating mental health problems.
Dude showed a clear mental illness behaviour and panicking. No excuses but facts.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Dude showed a clear mental illness behaviour and panicking. No excuses but facts.

It's his own fault. Let this be a lesson to the crazy people of society who refuse to get medicated. There are consequences to their stubbornness.

Ka daa sxb.. :damn::russ::deadmanny::deadosama:

Trending

Latest posts