East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Stop bullying innocent faraxs :drakewtf:
its my favorite past time
Animation Sipping Tea GIF by LAIKA Studios

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
I could only watch two minutes of that stuff in one sitting. How does knowing this benefit in the long-run? How many other people do you believe faked their death?

fyi, I’m not judging. So-called conspiracy theories are not my forte. Im curious but very cautious about this stuff.

there could be a whole book on all this but- what is the benefit?

well for me I like to use conspiracy theories for rhetorical purposes.

for example: "free love is a sinister plot to destroy the family!" (which of course I one hundred percent believe- I absolutely believe this is true)

well... you (not you specifically but people in general) don't want to be a sucker do you? you don't to be a dupe do you? no? ah, great- well if you don't want be a sucker and fall for the sinister plot- say "no" to zina!

or for example some people in rl really enjoy hearing me tell them conspiracy theories about jews... I have no idea why but I know people who are like that... so maybe I talk about a Jewish plot to promote "free love" and say "see? it's those darn Jewish conspirators... we have to beat them by rejecting zina and staying chaste until marriage!"

I really do stuff like that and I do it all the time if people give me their ear. but I genuinely believe all the conspiracy theory stuff I say and so I don't deliberately trick people or anything like that.

with some people, if I tell them "the Quran says"- unfortunately it doesn't move them. but if I appeal to them on the basis of resisting an alleged conspiracy and thereby imply they'd be a sucker unless they reject such-and-such haraam/immoral behavior, maybe I can influence them in the right direction, which is what I hope for. and I don't believe it's lying- I genuinely believe there are sinister hidden forces promoting all sorts of deviant or immoral behaviors and ideas. and so by expounding on these sinister plots, I hope to persuade people to reject wrong/deviant/immoral ideas and behaviors.

for example if I have kids... I would want them to know what Islam says about various haraam, immoral behaviors... but I would also want to give them lectures alleging that there are plots to promote haraam, immoral behaviors (which I genuinely believe) in order insha'Allah to make them more determined to resist such behaviors. so I tend to use conspiracy theories for that kind of thing and I don't see as wrong because I genuinely believe what I'm saying. to me it's like using a trick to try to get a kid to eat their veggies.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
there could be a whole book on all this but- what is the benefit?

well for me I like to use conspiracy theories for rhetorical purposes.

for example: "free love is a sinister plot to destroy the family!" (which of course I one hundred percent believe- I absolutely believe this is true)

well... you (not you specifically but people in general) don't want to be a sucker do you? you don't to be a dupe do you? no? ah, great- well if you don't want be a sucker and fall for the sinister plot- say "no" to zina!

or for example some people in rl really enjoy hearing me tell them conspiracy theories about jews... I have no idea why but I know people who are like that... so maybe I talk about a Jewish plot to promote "free love" and say "see? it's those darn Jewish conspirators... we have to beat them by rejecting zina and staying chaste until marriage!"

I really do stuff like that and I do it all the time if people give me their ear. but I genuinely believe all the conspiracy theory stuff I say and so I don't deliberately trick people or anything like that.

with some people, if I tell them "the Quran says"- unfortunately it doesn't move them. but if I appeal to them on the basis of resisting an alleged conspiracy and thereby imply they'd be a sucker unless they reject such-and-such haraam/immoral behavior, maybe I can influence them in the right direction, which is what I hope for. and I don't believe it's lying- I genuinely believe there are sinister hidden forces promoting all sorts of deviant or immoral behaviors and ideas. and so by expounding on these sinister plots, I hope to persuade people to reject wrong/deviant/immoral ideas and behaviors.

for example if I have kids... I would want them to know what Islam says about various haraam, immoral behaviors... but I would also want to give them lectures alleging that there are plots to promote haraam, immoral behaviors (which I genuinely believe) in order insha'Allah to make them more determined to resist such behaviors. so I tend to use conspiracy theories for that kind of thing and I don't see as wrong because I genuinely believe what I'm saying. to me it's like using a trick to try to get a kid to eat their veggies.

The Office Lol GIF

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
I could only watch two minutes of that stuff in one sitting. How does knowing this benefit in the long-run? How many other people do you believe faked their death?

fyi, I’m not judging. So-called conspiracy theories are not my forte. Im curious but very cautious about this stuff.

I think MLK, Malcolm X, Tupac, Biggie and JFK all faked their deaths. Possibly Saddam as well.

I would guess probably a large proportion of SomaliSpotters rightly don't believe the official 9/11 story. Of course the official story is full of deception.

The entire concept of "conspiracy theory" is modern and and the idea that something being a conspiracy theory somehow makes it false has no logical basis. How do drugs flow into the US from abroad? Obviously, networks of conspirators. There is no question that people forming plots together is something that really happens.

Whether something would constitute a "conspiracy theory" or not has bearing or whether or not it is true. What matters imo is if there is evidence or not.

But at the same time- if you want to research these kinds of things, I don't think it's anything wrong. But I don't think anyone needs to if they don't want to. I enjoy that kind of thing and because I believe conspiracy theories are real I believe there studying them gives insight into the plots of sinister forces and has practical benefits.

People are really nonchalant about a life being taken away.

Regardless of resisting arrest or not, he’s pinned down and unarmed.

Is there any need to kill someone for that?
This is what puzzles me about Americans, they have mass shootings all the time and their cops are brutal, it’s enough to conclude that human life doesn’t matter as much as it does in other countries.

Trending

Latest posts