Cooking

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Looks aweaome, I love Italian food:)

Oh wow, thanks! I prefer mild yet zesty flavours. You really are an expert! What other meals have you dabbled upon lately?
My family are picky with food.
But I made the family oxtail suqar Somali version, xawash, onions, capisum and coriander. They were sceptical at first because of cow tail meat. They enjoyed the suqar, super soft and wholesome.
Last Sunday I cook calolay, I added a lots spice and chilies. Everybody liked it. No complain.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Nothing better than cooking with a nice clean kitchen when all the ingredients are ready for you. I will usually have a playlist ready as I do this or a podcast going.

I also enjoy my own food because I taste it through the cooking so it’s seasoned to my taste. Anybody who refuses to cook cannot day this.
Exactly, the cook has utmost control, it feels kind of liberating. Im gonna cook for my hooyo, she is gonna be shocked at my skill:)

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
My family are picky with food.
But I made the family oxtail suqar Somali version, xawash, onions, capisum and coriander. They were sceptical at first because of cow tail meat. They enjoyed the suqar, super soft and wholesome.
Last Sunday I cook calolay, I added a lots spice and chilies. Everybody liked it. No complain.
Calooley ? I heard it stinks? How did you remove the smell?

Nothing better than cooking with a nice clean kitchen when all the ingredients are ready for you. I will usually have a playlist ready as I do this or a podcast going.

I also enjoy my own food because I taste it through the cooking so it’s seasoned to my taste. Anybody who refuses to cook cannot day this.

Why does @Steamdevolopment come to mind when you mention podcast :mjlol:

Last edited:
All the guys are taking notes on @Vanessa she gives the impression of the kind of a wife who would never let her man sleep hungry :ahh:

Seems like she's had a good upbringing :salute:

"Cooking. While we spend between 4 and 13 minutes a day cleaning our kitchens, surveys have shown that the average American consumes only around 30 minutes a daycooking or doing meal prep. For the average adult, food prep equates to about 183 hoursper year and a whopping 10,980 hours perlifetime."

As soon as I get my business rolling am get me personal chef ora robot that can cook Yolo.

Last edited:
I am started to enjoy it really, just putting on some Quran and heading to the kitchen is really therapatic. I have learned to cook pasta, bariis isku dhex karis and Indian curry.

My next target is to learn tacos and mexican food.:lawd:

Who knew cooking can be so awesome, I feel really satisfied after eating what my own hands wrought:leon:

What meals can you guys cook?

I loveeeee Italian food. (Alfred o pasta / Pasta with pesto / al arabiatta /Tiramisu /Bruschetta ) But I limit it.

Right now I’m learning how to cook Persian dishes.

I loveeeee Italian food. (Alfred o pasta / Pasta with pesto / al arabiatta /Tiramisu /Bruschetta ) But I limit it.

Right now I’m learning how to cook Persian dishes.

Yesss those sound so nice. When I want something filling and quick, I make bruschetta with pesto. So macaan
:lawd:

Not a refined cook here but always liked helping out where I can.
Living by myself I had to learn some cooking before hand, so I can make the usual Somali suspects like bariis, baasto, suqaar, malawax etc. although not as authentic as it should be :meleshame:
Still have to learn how to make Canjeelo and Sabaayad.

The rest of my repertoire is more or less healthy, quick student meals like veggie stir-fry, couscous, self-made pesto, protein-shakes, smoothies, really easy and boring stuff.
But always willing to learn new recipes whenever there is time to procrastinate :mjlaugh:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I am a Married Skauaabulo, so I cook when I want to and when I am by myself (which is most of the time). Cooking is fun, but eating it......:nahgirl::nahgirl:
Only thing I know and I can make easily is Qamadi or Canjello (Laxoh) or even malawax

I mainly eat in restaurants and elsewhere, but if i need to make dinner, I just make Baasto with Sugo, no/Resturant made hilib, or if I am craving it, Frozen Burger with Frozen chips *Cooked of cause* and a cup of Fanta/Mango Juice.

Cooking is nice and fun, but gets boring after making same thing 200 times.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts