Cooking

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
The two skills I want to learn how to do are cooking/hunting then I can call myself a real man. Nothing is more relaxing than being out in nature. Then getting the freshest ingredients to make healthy meals.
:banderas:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
All the guys are taking notes on @Vanessa she gives the impression of the kind of a wife who would never let her man sleep hungry :ahh:

Seems like she's had a good upbringing :salute:
A33A281E-9649-4B88-88AC-99A74EDA95DB.jpeg

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I am not the best cook in the world but I do enjoy cooking, I made some pasta today and not to toot my own horn, but it was fire :)

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
What kind of sauce did you make?

Jiron are you team Tuna sambusa or Beef Sambusa?

I made somali style suugo with beef and xawaash, and right amount of vegetables. I am still perfecting it tho :)

between the two sumbaase, I think both are delicious fresh but if I had to go with one, it would be beef sambuuse as it ages better. :)

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
food taste much better when someone else cooks for you. Thank God live-in maids are affordable back home. Even your wife doesn’t have to stress over the messy kitchen.

I'm a pescetarian, I only eat tuna sambusa and Wallahi it's much tastier than beef sambusa,

I sometimes make it with Salmon :banderas:
I never tasted it with Salmon but damn sambusa with tuna is horrible.. The one who invented it should be punished for ruining this snack...
Btw have you tried sushi?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I made somali style suugo with beef and xawaash, and right amount of vegetables. I am still perfecting it tho :)

between the two sumbaase, I think both are delicious fresh but if I had to go with one, it would be beef sambuuse as it ages better. :)

I was hoping you would take my side, :)

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I never tasted it with Salmon but damn sambusa with tuna is horrible.. The one who invented it should be punished for ruining this snack...
Btw have you tried sushi?
Salmon is delicious with anything.

Yes I've tried sushi.. Not the biggest fan of raw fish. But I love California rolls.

Trending

Latest posts