Cooking

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I am started to enjoy it really, just putting on some Quran and heading to the kitchen is really therapatic. I have learned to cook pasta, bariis isku dhex karis and Indian curry.

My next target is to learn tacos and mexican food.:lawd:

Who knew cooking can be so awesome, I feel really satisfied after eating what my own hands wrought:leon:

What meals can you guys cook?

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I’m happy you’re enjoying cooking and discovered something new about youself.

Taco is easy to make and it’s a quick dish, it takes 20mins to prep and cook.

TekNiKo

VIP
Guys I am following the sunnah of Prophet Muhammad SAWS

Aisha, the wife of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh), was asked, “What did the Prophet (ﷺ) use to do in his house?” She replied, “He used to keep himself busy serving his family (كَانَ يَكُونُ فِي مِهْنَةِ أَهْلِهِ) and when it was the time for prayer he would go for it.” (Bukhari)

In another report Aisha is reported to have said, “He did what one of you would do in his house. He mended sandals and patched garments and sewed.” (Adab Al-Mufrad graded sahih by Al-Albani)

In yet another report it is said that she said, “He milked his goat.” (Ahmad)

Hence, he did not find such things too ‘womanish’ for him to do. It is no wonder that he said, “The best of you is the one who is best to his wife, and I am the best of you to my wives.” (Tirmidhi; Ibn Majah)

I dont want to pick and choose the diin, Nothing to do with feminism:icon e smile:

TekNiKo

VIP
Malawax, sabaayad and maraq are my faves to make too. You should try desserts next too, I personally like making tiramisu.
Wow sister what is tiramisu? I never tried baking yet, I want to learn traditional Somali deserts like doolsho and shushuumow:)

I’m happy you’re enjoying cooking and discovered something new about youself.

Taco is easy to make and it’s a quick dish, it takes 20mins to prep and cook.

Its the meat I dont get sister, I want to make a natural taco dish not readymade microwave one:icon e biggrin:

Wow sister what is tiramisu? I never tried baking yet, I want to learn traditional Somali deserts like doolsho and shushuumow:)

It's an Italian dessert, really nice

la-ricetta-classica-del-tiramisu-con-uova-savoiardi-e-mascarpone-1920x1080.jpg

But yeah maybe I need to start learning the Somali ones too.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP

Its the meat I dont get sister, I want to make a natural taco dish not readymade microwave one:icon e biggrin:
15mins to cook beef mince with onions seasoned with Mexican spice and salt
5 mins to prep lettuce, tomato and guacamole
30secs to heat taco bread.
That’s it.
If u Want tangy and flavoursome guacamole
Add finely diced onions, jalapeños and coriander .

I had so much hope for Tiramisu but I was disappointed, I had different kinds all throughout Italy it’s nothing but mushy cheese like custard and cocoa powder.

Ew no, this is why you should make it yourself from scratch, it's actually pretty simple. I don't add the typical ingredients though, I improvise
:yousmart:

TekNiKo

VIP
It's an Italian dessert, really nice

View attachment 85619

But yeah maybe I need to start learning the Somali ones too.
Looks aweaome, I love Italian food:)

15mins to cook beef mince with onions seasoned with Mexican spice and salt
5 mins to prep lettuce, tomato and guacamole
30secs to heat taco bread.
That’s it.
If u Want tangy and flavoursome guacamole
Add finely diced onions, jalapeños and coriander .
Oh wow, thanks! I prefer mild yet zesty flavours. You really are an expert! What other meals have you dabbled upon lately?

Muji

VIP
Nothing better than cooking with a nice clean kitchen when all the ingredients are ready for you. I will usually have a playlist ready as I do this or a podcast going.

I also enjoy my own food because I taste it through the cooking so it’s seasoned to my taste. Anybody who refuses to cook cannot day this.