Cooking thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Looks very nice sxb

Thank you bro. The marinade takes the longest as you need to let it sit till it soaks in then flip and do the same till it run dries but u can do other things while that happening, getting the mash ready, salad ready etc. The marinade is the most important part because the cook time is set with time and temp

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Cooked Spaghetti Today. In-fact Right now. I am going to cook Rice now also. I'll upload when done with the rice. But here is the spaghetti. Enjoy People. The Dr other name is Yum Yum Yum. Watch all these fat es come into the thread cause they love their food don't they.

Ingredients. Very Simple. Dr Style. Spaghetti 250 Gram(Lasts me 3 days).
Oil(used after the pasta is cooked to separate it so it becomes soft) usually 4 tablespoon. Salt added while cooking on the stove to give it a flavor.

20180713_133332.jpg

1st Step

Water boiled to right temperate(takes about 5-10 minutes)

20180713_133226.jpg

2nd step. Water boiling and Pasta entered into Pot. Two images. First one I just placed it in. The second image it's been stirred every few minutes properly
for a 6-8 Minutes cooking time.

20180713_133515.jpg

20180713_133730.jpg

3rd Step - Spaghetti water drained out into sink.

20180713_134559.jpg

4th Step - Spaghetti placed into Container, 4 tablespoon of oil applied to the top and bottom and edges and stirred in with wooden spoon to destick the spaghetti.

20180713_141624.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
es that come into the thread and yes I know your fat fuckin ass will cause you can't help yourself when you hear food. Please don't say you cook if you cannot provide an in-depth step process with images of each stage of the cooking process. Last time we was on this thread we found out only one person could prove they cook and it was simple dish stir-fry rice(@Mercury I didn't forget ya bra.

I remember realness like @Mercury , I forget the fakers quite quick though so I don't remember the other people who were on the thread active because they provided no proof of their cooking and just gave us recipes and how they cook which anyone can do and say but only a few brave souls can only prove it like myself and @Mercury. The rest are just damn fakers and fakers get forgotten by realness.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
es that come into the thread and yes I know your fat fuckin ass will cause you can't help yourself when you hear food. Please don't say you cook if you cannot provide an in-depth step process with images of each stage of the cooking process. Last time we was on this thread we found out only one person could prove they cook and it was simple dish stir-fry rice(@Mercury I didn't forget ya bra.

I remember realness like @Mercury , I forget the fakers quite quick though so I don't remember the other people who were on the thread active because they provided no proof of their cooking and just gave us recipes and how they cook which anyone can do and say but only a few brave souls can only prove it like myself and @Mercury. The rest are just damn fakers and fakers get forgotten by realness.

am proud of u! :)

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Basra I will be away for 30 minutes. Going to stock up some rice also. Will last me a week as I switch between spaghetti and rice as my main and I come home and either throw in some lamb chops on the grill, cut up some salad or get ribs, roasts sometimes, steaks, chicken, fish. I am great cook around pasta, spaghetti, stir fry noodles, steaks, roasts, lamb chops, or any meat based product.

My rice is getting better also, I'll show you when I am done. No hayl will be added to present it well as no guests are here with me so minus the hayl but that is sprinkled during the rice cooking stage anyways and it rises up to the top when the water starts to drain out in the rice cooker. Yes I use a rice cooker, I need technology and all the help I can get with Rice. I can't cook that stuff on the frying pan.

But spaghetti, all type of meats, rice, stir fry noodles I can cook. Note and please note @Basra when you join my bedroom in the future there are few things I can't cook though. I cannot cook spaghetti sauce for example and forget lasagna because it requires sauce looooooooool. So anything sauce based the doctor will step out and let you handle it. Plus add ramadan food like sambusi, bur, malawax and all that, it simply aint happening with the doctor at all.

DEAL!!!!

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Basra rice is being cooked on the rice cooker. I gotta wait till it switches from cooking to warm setting(warm setting indicates the cooking is done and it's ready for serve) but I wait for 10 minutes usually and let it sit on warm before I open it up and give it a stir again to un-stick the rice. But it's all done by then. I am just in the clean up process right now, getting rid of all the ingredients which I will post the cooking process and ingredients and steps after rice is done.

Damn Basra what a fat ass she must have, she came running in when cooking was mentioned. But yes this boy learned to cook a long time ago sister, no naxaris or mercy in my family. Cleaning started at the age of 10 for all the boys. Vacuuming, dusting, spray n wiping appliances, furniture, kitchen bench tops, ovens, bathroom, toilet cleaning. Cooking began when we were 15. My mother made it clear to us boys, don't let some naag xun( is what she meant) hold you hostage, always be better then her in everything even in 'naagnimo' and cooking and cleaning.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra rice is being cooked on the rice cooker. I gotta wait till it switches from cooking to warm setting(warm setting indicates the cooking is done and it's ready for serve) but I wait for 10 minutes usually and let it sit on warm before I open it up and give it a stir again to un-stick the rice. But it's all done by then. I am just in the clean up process right now, getting rid of all the ingredients which I will post the cooking process and ingredients and steps after rice is done.

Damn Basra what a fat ass she must have, she came running in when cooking was mentioned. But yes this boy learned to cook a long time ago sister, no naxaris or mercy in my family. Cleaning started at the age of 10 for all the boys. Vacuuming, dusting, spray n wiping appliances, furniture, kitchen bench tops, ovens, bathroom, toilet cleaning. Cooking began when we were 15. My mother made it clear to us boys, don't let some naag xun( is what she meant) hold you hostage, always be better then her in everything even in 'naagnimo' and cooking and cleaning.

R u okey? LOL

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
R u okey? LOL

I thought we were just opening up and warming up to each other sis, wtf was that comment about? Am I Okay? I just told you my mother doesn't want me or her other sons hostage to a woman over cooking and cleaning and so we were taught early on as kids how to do that shit ourselves so we remain independent. Anyways I will upload the rice pics. It turned ok but a bit over-done, I know what I did wrong now. It looks like fried rice which wasn't what I was seeking, I was seeking a nice soft light yellow basmati rice where-as it came out a dark yellow due to the seasoning and overcooked and hence came out fried rice similar to @Mercury rice pic.

So it's not my best attempt yet at rice, I can't wait for my next rice session, this time I will get that yellow fluffy type of rice that is soft and light yellow in color and start singing 'E40' you and that booty song. Not this time with this rice attempt of mine, looks not much better then @Mercury shitty ass fried rice.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Basra this is the type of rice you should always aim for in texture(fluffy and soft) and light yellow, till it looks similar your falling short as far as your rice cooking attempts.

0f0a3b04a97907716f9b9034831c5aa0.png

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Basra my future (dreaming) but I can dream can't I girl?

Anyways here is the rice I cooked. Not the soft,fluffy, light yellow type of rice I was aiming for(I left it on the cooker for too long and it became chinese fried rice type) I know what to do next time, leave it less on the cooker to get the texture and fluffiness I desire in my rice.

Anyways here it is girl. Step by Step as usual because this is REAL here not fakeness.

Step 1 - All the oil, seasoning and onion on the bench. I won't go into measurements of how much I used but you can figure it out, it's always a teaspoon of one thing, tablespoon of something else, it depends on how much flavor you like in your rice. I also have the laptop there chatting with you guys on the spot while cooking lol.

20180713_152515.jpg

Step 2 - Onions diced up how I like. I use half an onion because I am cooking two cups of rice.

20180713_153658.jpg

Step 3 - Onion and oil added to the rice-cooker and stirred up.

20180713_153946.jpg

Step 4 - Two Cups of rice added. Stirred up with all the seasoning, oil, onions so the flavor rips through the whole rice and no grain is spared.

20180713_154658.jpg

Step 5 - Water added. 3 and 1/2 cups of water for 2 cups of rice. You see the flavor and seasoning changed the water body and made it so yummy.

20180713_154948.jpg

Step 6 - Let it cook in th rice-cooker till it switches to warm and then it's ready to give a good stir.

20180713_155340.jpg

Step 7 - Stir rice in the rice cooker after it has been cooked so the flavor of the seasoning and texture is separated and becomes fluffy. I'll add a 3-4 pictures at this stage so you get a good view of the DR rice when cooked and ready to serve.

20180713_161911.jpg

20180713_161853.jpg

20180713_162756.jpg

20180713_162809.jpg

Step 8 - Ready and Serve for my beautiful dark skinned ass.

20180115_084240.jpg

20180713_162021.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Toasted peanut butter and Nutella sandwiches dipped in milk :lawd:

Well I am cooking ribs tommorow. I already brought it out from the freezer to sit outside in my kitchen sink and defrost overnight and reach room temperature for tommorow afternoon when I begin cooking it. Plus it's a big cleaning day for me tommorow which will suck, i'll have to get up early and dust the place down, spray n wipe furnitures, appliances, windows, tvs, ovens, etc. Then vaccum the place moving beds and couches so I get to the hard spots. Then a good clean down and mop of the kitchen and then clean my clothes and then cook the ribs after which will suck tommorow. I won't be happy tommorow guys on somalispot so if you hear me spewing some wild shit again you know why.

samaalewarrior

Cushitic general
Well I am cooking ribs tommorow. I already brought it out from the freezer to sit outside in my kitchen sink and defrost overnight and reach room temperature for tommorow afternoon when I begin cooking it. Plus it's a big cleaning day for me tommorow which will suck, i'll have to get up early and dust the place down, spray n wipe furnitures, appliances, windows, tvs, ovens, etc. Then vaccum the place moving beds and couches so I get to the hard spots. Then a good clean down and mop of the kitchen and then clean my clothes and then cook the ribs after which will suck tommorow. I won't be happy tommorow guys on somalispot so if you hear me spewing some wild shit again you know why.
Post it on here and other cuisines if u can sxb I’m tryna step my culinary game up :rejoice:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Here is another meal I did today. Beef Short Ribs. The rice is from yesterday stored in the fridge.

Step 1 - Drained out the blood from the meat and washed it.

20180714_153734.jpg

Step 2 - Prepared all my seasoning so I can do my marinade. Yes I love my herbs, seasoning, soy sauce, chilli sauce, rib sauce.

20180714_153740.jpg

Step 3 - Mixed up my marinade in a container.

20180714_154426.jpg

Step 4 - Stirred up my Marinade as you can see the herbs are visible in the marinade.

20180714_154622.jpg

Step 5 - Marinaded all the beef short ribs with those herbs, spices, seasoning, and various chilli, soy, rib sauce. I also like to drain all my marinade into the beef and empty the container and have it stick to the beef.

20180714_162308.jpg

Step 6 -
Added beef short-rib into a pot and begin saute. Mind you this is after I cooked it isn't raw anymore took 30 minutes to get to this stage below.

20180714_171309.jpg

Finally the time has come. Serve up with my rice from yesterday cooking.

20180714_173437.jpg

20180714_173417.jpg

Now watch that fat ass @Basra come running in cause food is being discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts