Cooking thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I can cook basic meals but i would never cook for my wife. Imagine that, she's watching tv enjoying herself whilst you just came from work and now you're cooking for the kids. You're basically a husband and a housewife. No woman would respect that. They will see you as a meek and weak husband who they can take advantage of. Your wife will cheat on you if you cook and clean.
Youre mentality is weak youre thinking like a bakthi If you hit the gym you need to Cook healthy meals or you Will have gacmo baasto

Or you can Cook romantic meals and set up candles at home

You could even prepare healthy meals and train together to get in shape

World

VIP
Youre mentality is weak youre thinking like a bakthi If you hit the gym you need to Cook healthy meals or you Will have gacmo baasto

Or you can Cook romantic meals and set up candles at home

You could even prepare healthy meals and train together to get in shape
I said I would not cook for my WIFE. Is that such a hard thing to understand in your feminine brain?

Mercury

VIP
I said I would not cook for my WIFE. Is that such a hard thing to understand in your feminine brain?
Im no feminist I think its just dumb youre saying you wouldnt Cook for the mother of your kids

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Feminism is just women wanting to get revenge on men, nothing short of it. It ain't about equality or justice at all judging by their behaviour and conduct that's for certain. I have seen these feminists and their home and the husband is a WRECK, a total one. It's because the has way to much power over him and he has no choice but to accept it because that's where his society is heading.

Have you noticed since this feminism started, all the kids are add, mental illness, single mother home RISEN like hell(black communities were tight knight as religious communities in the south, no gangs, nothing at all) till this shit came along where the woman was given the power by the demoncrats and now their just ghettos, food stamps, single mother homes, drug pushers or sellers and gang bangers. Why? no strict home or values or tradition anymore, it's feminism crap. A house needs a leader or it's gonna shut down. We don't have two presidents do we? you can't have two leaders in a home just like you can't have two gods or they will fight, just like you cant have two managers or ceos or they will clash and guess what you cant have man and woman being BOSS as the same thing will happen. I am saying give the leadership to who has the skill(sometimes men dont have it) so I can understand a woman then but this SHARING shit nahhhhhhhhhhh.

It aint about equality at all, I don't ever sense that vibe(which I can't yet put my finger on) but that vibe is not THERE that this is about equality, I get the vibe it's about REVENGE.

Mercury

VIP
Didn't end up cooking a steak and mash, didn't get out it in time last night to naturally thaw and be soft. I don't like using microwave for defrosting or boiling water. I prefer a natural defrost and to reach room temperature.

Anyways cooked spaghetti though. I can't do the sauce however(keepin it real) mum cooks that in bulk and I collect it myself. I learn one day, can't be bothered just yet.

Here is the spaghetti

Wait for water to boil

20180507_204827.jpg

Have you seasoning ready and oil

20180507_203811.jpg

Add spaghetti

20180507_205017.jpg

Stir and separate the spaghetti. Don't time it just wait for when it's right. But it's usually around 6-8 minutes. I spray salt at this stage also.

20180507_205239.jpg

20180507_205326.jpg

Throw out water into a water rinser

20180507_210034.jpg

Put in a container and add oil through it. First the top part and spread it through. The flip it over the other side and add little bit of oil and spread it through. You can use teaspoon if you want but I've done it to many times and know how much I need without teaspoons

20180507_210504.jpg

Serve up with Spaghetti sauce

20180507_211005.jpg

Optional. at the 1:08 mark and do the E40. OHHHHHHHHHH as you serve it up.

Just a tip if it says Cook for 9 minutes on the pasta package make it 8 min cause when you rinse the pasta its still cooking this Will make sure the pasta is always al dente and not too soft

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Just a tip if it says Cook for 9 minutes on the pasta package make it 8 min cause when you rinse the pasta its still cooking this Will make sure the pasta is always al dente and not too soft

Thank you i'll keep that in mind

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

What you think of the pasta anyways?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Here is some Steak and mash and salad

20180511_003249.jpg

The mash preparation

20180511_003528.jpg

20180511_004707.jpg

Add all your oil, seasoning salt, pepper, oil and soy and lemon, meat sauce

20180511_010711.jpg

20180511_010856.jpg

Put the meat in there, Make sure you press it in deep so the marinade soaks in, 10-15 minutes let it sit while you do something else then flip it over and do the same 15 minute interval.

20180511_011422.jpg

Cut up the onions, tomatos, cucumbers or whatever else you like in your salad

20180511_013326.jpg

Mix salad in. Add your dressing if you want

20180511_014642.jpg

Cook steak. 200 degrees for 13 minutes. Have the heat going up to 200 for 3 minutes before you do so though so it's right temperature when u put it in

20180511_015600.jpg

Serve up on plate

20180511_021818.jpg

20180511_022928.jpg

20180511_022946.jpg

You want the inside moving from pink just to the first shade of brown no further, Medium well

20180511_023029.jpg

Optional mix up the dacaan with the mash if you want for more flavor

20180511_023530.jpg

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Looks delicious

What you really need to do is when you marinade it, let it soak in, you want all the marinade to run dry in the container and soaks into the steak, so what you get is the variety or herbs and seasoning and oil plus soy sauce and meat sauce sticking onto the meat and gives it even this bumpy herb feeling on the meat texture.

It was quite good. 200 degrees for 13 minutes is perfect cook time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts