Cooking thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Give me some recipes for home meals.

I can easily google recipes, but if you have something to share, share. :salute:

Food that keep the onion and garlic on the minimum

Same. I fucking hate onion, but I can tolerate dried onion powder. Used to hate garlic too, but I can tolerate it as long as it's refined enough not to bite into.

Try this, easy asf and tastes pretty good with minimum prep time.

Brine your chicken breast with salt and if you want brown sugar. Throw some salt & pepper after you've brined it, dice it up and mix:

1 Tablespoon of chillie powder,
1 teaspoon of onion powder
1 teaspoon of paprika
1 teaspoon of oregano
1 teaspoon of garlic
half a teaspoon ginger

throw in a tablespoon of lemon

You can pan fry it with butter or shallow fry it with oil to make it nicer, but it's pretty healthy as is. I yolo it with bread, chips or rice depending on whether it fits my macros. It bangs with some fake cheese

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Same. I fucking hate onion, but I can tolerate dried onion powder. Used to hate garlic too, but I can tolerate it as long as it's refined enough not to bite into.

Try this, easy asf and tastes pretty good with minimum prep time.

Brine your chicken breast with salt and if you want brown sugar. Throw some salt & pepper after you've brined it, dice it up and mix:

1 Tablespoon of chillie powder,
1 teaspoon of onion powder
1 teaspoon of paprika
1 teaspoon of oregano
1 teaspoon of garlic
half a teaspoon ginger

throw in a tablespoon of lemon

You can pan fry it with butter or shallow fry it with oil to make it nicer, but it's pretty healthy as is. I yolo it with bread, chips or rice depending on whether it fits my macros. It bangs with some fake cheese
Will try this out soon, what kind of bread do eat with it? You don't eat real cheese?

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
I've made some chicken where I used some spices hooyo taught me and let it cook in the oven, after it was finished i cut it into pieces and took the pieces of chicken and added it onto tortoilla bread with lettuce, tomato slices, cucumber slices, and small drips of lemon. :rejoice:

Best to make the chicken in way you like.

Will try this out soon, what kind of bread do eat with it? You don't eat real cheese?

Any type of flatbread, normally prepackaged. Sometimes I'll put it in a baguette, corn wraps or go ghetto and use toasted bread slices.

Every now and then, I'll just throw in a tray of chips in the oven and dump the chicken & cheese in towards the end.

By fake cheese I mean those singles they put on burgers. I don't like them in a sandwich, but I like to use them for this specific purpose. Otherwise Dutch cheeses >>>>

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
My own devised quick pasta recipe

Number you need pasto, buur caad and chicken soup and milk.

Cook the pasta for 7 minute add chicken soup, get the buur, half scoup or two table spoon of buur add half glass of milk, mix it and add it to the pasta put in the oven for 5 minutes. The end.

You can add more stuff to spice it up

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
My own devised quick pasta recipe

Number you need pasto, buur caad and chicken soup and milk.

Cook the pasta for 7 minute add chicken soup, get the buur, half scoup or two table spoon of buur add half glass of milk, mix it and add it to the pasta put in the oven for 5 minutes. The end.

You can add more stuff to spice it up
What do you eat the pasta with? xilib cadi miyaa ama wax kala?

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
What do you eat the pasta with? xilib cadi miyaa ama wax kala?

I eat it alone it's quick fix the bur gives the pasta moisture and the chicken soup the flavor, I add broccoli sometimes or green leaves and eat it with banana also, 15 minutes in all

Status
Not open for further replies.