Convoy led by Puntland's security minister hit by roadside blast; 1 soldier killed

Shabaab was founded in 2006, the teachers were killed in 2003. You didn't clean shit up, your terrorists left to blow up shit up elsewhere.
Al Shabaab or any other form domestic terrorism was eradicated from Somaliland soil after that point. The terminology used for the terrorist scum is irrelevant.

Learn from Somaliland and clean up your own house instead of seeing the Isaaq boogeyman everywhere. The terrorist in your country are there because your people supply them and keep them informed. Clean up your house.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
AIAI was not a terrorist organisation at its foundation. Like the SNM and the USC they were fighting to rid the country of your uncle Afweyne. Your own source that you cited says so :mjlol:
Sheikh Ali Warsame was the one who recruited Hassan Sheikh Aweys, so that says it all. I merely pointed out to @Gantaal97 who led the group he was using as a negative. He sure as hell wouldn't have brought it up if he knew.

:kanyeshrug:

repo

VIP
Al Shabaab or any other form domestic terrorism was eradicated from Somaliland soil after that point. The terminology used for the terrorist scum is irrelevant.

Learn from Somaliland and clean up your own house instead of seeing the Isaaq boogeyman everywhere. The terrorist in your country are there because your people supply them and keep them informed. Clean up your house.
What a snake you are. So now Shabaab is terminology for terrorists? You really want to win the argument don't you? You really tried to say Somaliland defeated Shabaab in Sheikh mountains.

:russ:

Sheikh Ali Warsame was the one who recruited Hassan Sheikh Aweys, so that says it all. I merely pointed out to @Gantaal97 who led the group he was using as a negative. He sure as hell wouldn't have brought it up if he knew.

:kanyeshrug:
He was referring to the terrorist organisation AIAI. Pointing to some irrelevant point when AIAI was a totally different type of organisation is just a terrible excuse. But then again, terrible excuses is all you have.

Jihadists only operate in places where the inhabitants hosts them this is the reason why AMISOM or SNA can't get rid of AS cuz of tribes in the south hosting them and tolerating their presence similar thing with Taliban in Afghanistan that has huge support from the tribes.
1624740588713.png

repo

VIP
He was referring to the terrorist organisation AIAI. Pointing to some irrelevant point when AIAI was a totally different type of organisation is just a terrible excuse. But then again, terrible excuses is all you have.
The founder happens to be Isaaq, what a weird coincidence this affinity you guys have for founding terror groups that happen to operate in other regions except your own. So confusing.

What a snake you are. So now Shabaab is terminology for terrorists? You really want to win the argument don't you? You really tried to say Somaliland defeated Shabaab in Sheikh mountains.

Somaliland conducted anti terrorism actions and urged the people with the support of ulema in Somaliland to call out anyone whos suspected of being jihadist or planning a terrorist attack to the authorities

What I am saying is that Somaliland had a Islamist terrorism problem in the Sheekh Mountains, just like you have now in the Galgala mountains. What those terrorists call themselves is irrelevant.

You pointed to how Islamist terrorists could hide in Sheekh mountains just as they do now in Galgala. I demonstrated to you how they did at one point and Somaliland did something about it. Those terrorist are not there anymore.

Instead of calaacaling on internet forums, Puntland should do something about those terrorists in its mountains, instead of keeping them fed, informed and well supplied with arms.

Somaliland conducted anti terrorism actions and urged the people with the support of ulema in Somaliland to call out anyone whos suspected of being jihadist or planning a terrorist attack to the authorities
The guys is incapable of understanding how Somaliland and its people took actions to rid themselves of the terrorists in their midst.

Instead he wants to calaacal online about we how just moved them to Puntland. I mean the guy actually believes that illogical nonsense.

repo

VIP
What I am saying is that Somaliland had a Islamist terrorism problem in the Sheekh Mountains, just like you have now in the Galgala mountains. What those terrorists call themselves is irrelevant.

You pointed to how Islamist terrorists could hide in Sheekh mountains just as they do now in Galgala. I demonstrated to you how they did at one point and Somaliland did something about it. Those terrorist are not there anymore.

Instead of calaacaling on internet forums, Puntland should do something about those terrorists in its mountains, instead of keeping them fed, informed and well supplied with arms.
Those terrorists were your own tribesmen, who left to blow up other regions. They were never defeated in any battle nor did they carry out attacks on their own Isaaq population. They attacked white teachers from the UK. Nice try conflating the two issues as if they are similar.

:mjkkk:

Naaah they would rater lay claim to regions that is non of their concern and blame the terrorism on Isaaq.

giphy.gif

The guys is incapable of understanding how Somaliland and its people took actions to rid themselves of the terrorists in their midst.

Instead he wants to calaacal online about we how just moved them to Puntland. I mean the guy actually believes that illogical nonsense.
It's typical xaasidinmo of buuqlanders of our peaceful country they love to compare with a lot.

Those terrorists were your own tribesmen, who left to blow up other regions. They were never defeated in any battle nor did they carry out attacks on their own Isaaq population. They attacked white teachers from the UK. Nice try conflating the two issues as if they are similar.

Again, just goes to show you that you have absolutely zero knowledge and are just spewing nonesense.

The terrorists found guilty and executed for killing the teachers were all Southerners.

They can't carry any attack in SL cuz the ppl will find out and report them no tribe in the Republic supports terrorists

repo

VIP
It's typical xaasidinmo of buuqlanders of our peaceful country they love to compare with a lot.
See this is what I'm talking about. They want to stay peaceful while blowing up other regions. It's hard staying peaceful when Isaaqs are setting up camp in Galgala to orchestrate terrorist attacks. Didn't I just tell you the current Shabaab leader is Habar Jeclo?

:francis:

They can't carry any attack in SL cuz the ppl will find out and report them no tribe in the Republic supports terrorists
This. The people would not stand for it.

That fact also shows that some local population in Puntland is supporting those terrorists in Galgala.

Shabaab can carry out attacks in Kampala and Nairobi but can't do it in Somaliland?

:nahgirl:
The reality shows they can't, otherwise show us evidence that they did :draketf:

As this chart shows, one of the largest tribe makeup of AS is Daarood, so why aren't they attacking Somaliland? We know your kind hate Somaliland with every bone in your bodies.

1624740588713-png.190394

Trending