Convoy led by Puntland's security minister hit by roadside blast; 1 soldier killed

Delusional, triggered and victim mentality, you said. The ad hominems rolled in quick as you lost every stupid point you made. You have to be a special type of idiot to quote Wikipedia.

The objective here is that other people know who Shabaab are, especially when many of you find their actions to be entertaining for point scoring. I think this thread and future ones will serve as a reminder in future events.

:salute:

did the idoors accuse someone else of a victim mentality?? They’re just trolling at this point, let them chat amongst themselves

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
" Your khat fuelled bullshit has been dismantled by the New York Times."

The report you posted is from the New York times and it has nothing to do with Farmosa. That report was a bombing outside a courthouse on a different date. Paul Anthony Farmosa was shot. I don't care who funds your desert people to kill each other, You're all over the place mate. I take the word of your Puntland Elder who explains what happened in detail and blames sub clans of his own tribe for supporting Shabab and ISIL in the region. That's why in the video of the gunman you can hear puntlanders saying that the terrorist did a good job in killing the non muslims:ohlord:
You are a prime example of Somaliland's 50% literacy rate so I'll spell it out for you.

In February, two assailants disguised as fishermen shot and killed the manager for an Emirati company involved in running the port. The company, P&O Ports, said that three other employees were wounded.

The militant group Al Shabab claimed responsibility, saying that it had assassinated the manager because the Emirati company “occupies” the port of Bosaso. “We had warned him but he turned a deaf ear,” a Shabab spokesman said of the port manager, Reuters reported. “He was illegally in Somalia.”

In the cellphone recording, Mr. al-Muhanadi refers to the government’s contracts with DP World, the main Dubai company hired to manage ports in Bosaso and a city in Somaliland province. He says that a relative of the president “is with me” and will transfer the DP World contracts to Qatar.

The terrorist group that did that is led by Omar Mohamed Aden, Habar Jeclo/Isaaq from Somaliland.

Sincity for the last 24 hours in here
660.png

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
He's based. His own elder is saying that the reason they couldn't build bosaso port and killed Paul Anthony Farmosa was because of tribalism where some of the Puntland subclans completely support with Al Shabab:pachah1:
I broke down the New York Times article for you in paragraphs so it's easier to understand, there's no need to avoid it. I don't know why it's difficult to read an article, you are abusing the right to be stupid at this point.

:mjlaugh: