Convoy led by Puntland's security minister hit by roadside blast; 1 soldier killed

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
hahahhaha :pachah1:

The more funny part is I'm basicly more Dhul then Isaaq.

but some dhul and all these MJ's really fear Isaaq.... it's disturbing...:cosbyhmm:
''fear'' :mjlol::pachah1:your peoople were litaerlly enslaved and put in cages, isaaqs are the most cowards clan niggas don't fight fair nor will they fight face to face, isku dir is what they do best and bombing innocent,congrats isaaqs first somalis to be enslaved :russ: we dhuls were liberating u niggas from Zoos u should thank us

''fear'' :mjlol::pachah1:your peoople were litaerlly enslaved and put in cages, isaaqs are the most cowards clan niggas don't fight fair nor will they fight face to face, isku dir is what they do best and bombing innocent,congrats isaaqs first somalis to be enslaved :russ: we dhuls were liberating u niggas from Zoos u should thank us
Why do I get the sense that you are in a straight-jacket whenever I see anything you've typed. It gives off a sense of mental illness combined with a lack of mobility to type properly.

Farmajo needs to send AMISOM to Mahamud Saleban enclave, the security situation is spiralling out of control lol

AMISOM should deploy there since all weapons al shabab use come from Puntland.

While these lads reference a book from Harun Maruf, a Somalian Twitter journalist, The United Nation Security Council reveals Puntland as being the primary entry points for arms to Al Shabaab and ISIS in Somalia. Its highly likely that the roadside bomb material used in this attack and every attack in Somalia, came into Somalia from a Puntland port
IMG_20210626_115554.jpg

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
:wow1:@fais i wonder if a war broke out between isaaq and dhuls which will u mother support after all she's dhul, am sure the parent will divorce or something if they don't u mother is wacal,
when u mother named u fais she meant faisa :mjlaugh:

Al-shabaab is used widely as a tool for assasinations. This seems like a inside job. Many competing people pay al-shabaab hitmen to kill a rival. Sad wallahi

:wow1:@fais i wonder if a war broke out between isaaq and dhuls which will u mother support after all she's dhul, am sure the parent will divorce or something if they don't u mother is wacal,
when u mother named u fais she meant faisa :mjlaugh:

Dumarku qabiil malaha and no Isaaq and dhul wouldn't fight they are kin and family..:ufdup:

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
Dumarku qabiil malaha and no Isaaq and dhul wouldn't fight they are kin and family..:ufdup:
am pretty sure u mother will support isaaq, u daddy assimalted u good :francis: i got nothing against isaaq i get along with em good but sl ain't gonna work in waqooyi, no clan will let another rule over them, eventally there will be war :manny:

Exactly. The likeliest moment that Isaaq and Dhulbahante would've fought, would've have been after Afweyne's ousting. The Dhulbahante being major Afweyne supporters could've been the trigger for war.
Instead the elders from both clans chose to make peace, because they have an peacemaking process built up over centuries of living with eachother.

Last edited:
am pretty sure u mother will support isaaq, u daddy assimalted u good :francis: i got nothing against isaaq i get along with em good but sl ain't gonna work in waqooyi, no clan will let another rule over them, eventally there will be war :manny:

Sorry to burst your bubble but it's not gonna happen man..:silanyosmile:

Yeah, I corrected the didn't exist part. But the rest stands. Your argument that they wouldn't be there without support is bullshit since they are located in mountains with no permanent populace.

They are there cause the terrain saves them from being destroyed. I merely posted my response for everyone to see since OP is Isaaq and likes to conduct these sensational threads against Puntland.

:kanyeshrug:

Most Isaaq have no idea who or what is in the South, including PL. That's why you have to forgive them if they assume militant groups in the South have no Isaaq commanders. And, that is why I have to correct you when you give too much credit to Isaaq terror leaders hiding in the mountainous desert of Bari region

Give some credit to role played by communities hosting Isaaq terrorists as well as PL officials. Calmiskaad, PL leaders like inaCabdiraxmaanDhabancad, beesha Siwaaqroon manpower, maybe even IDPs

Isaaq terror leaders need a population that has grievances against PL government. Your Isaaq fkd partners need to know that yes there are Isaaq firing up militant groups in PL but the fuel comes from internal disputes between MJ subclans

How are we going to have garnaqsi if you pretend the only terrorist problem is a few Isaaq clerics that face terror charges if they ever return to JSL while Isaaq say that is possibly intentionally caused by PL government

The terrorism problem in Bari is complicated

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Trending