Contraversial question/opinion

I don’t understand why @Roorigeg is accusing @Angelina for marrying a Nigerian man when she’s not, and making up strange scenarios about her. I find it very disrespectful, especially since he has admitted to dating Middle Eastern, White, Mixed and Black women in the past.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don’t understand why @Roorigeg is accusing @Angelina for marrying a Nigerian man when she’s not, and making up strange scenarios about her. I find it very disrespectful, especially since he has admitted to dating Middle Eastern, White, Mixed and Black women in the past.
Supposedly he is married. Why is a married man always talking about being with ajnabi ex partners. 0 respect for his marriage or understanding that you’re meant to keep your ex sins to yourself. Billa akhlaaq to the highest degree

also, he thinks because he is a man it okay for him to be with ajnabis and date around. Which is why he’ll accuse of me of being with an ajnabi to allude to me being some sort of **** and he’ll shame Magan for going on dates despite talking about dating various women as a married man.

He thinks because he is a man he can do anything whilst he makes up stories about us women and shames us. Authobillah. What a vile human being.

Last edited:

GuanYu

Custom title
Kane you’re new here so don’t get on my bad side. You’re not slick or funny. You just look like a b1ch who just wants to cheerlead for her master. Be a good boy and don’t get involved in adult disputes and face the wall.
:krs::krs::krs:

He is insane. He accuses me of things his delusional and unstable mind conjures up, whilst I accuse him of things he has said and simply show him his own posts that he can’t deny.

He doesn’t read into anything. He merely makes up stores as he goes along. He’ll lie and say you said eyz on another forum lol.

It's really best to ignore it all, because it's honestly not worth it; I don't think he has even convinced himself of all those laughable theories.

Protect your peace and happiness.

I said it was in my college years and way before I settled down and became a family man. And realistically speaking, nothing wrong with men testing the waters and exploring the horizons.

The word dating has a different meaning on my end. It means be friends and courtship and what comes next. I am pretty sure you did it on your end.

Any how, who are you btw? I haven't interacted with you before so I can't really pinpoint you. But I guess you're asking for my radar.

Have a good day.

Supposedly he is married. Why is a married man always talking about being with ajnabi ex partners. 0 respect for his marriage or understanding that you’re meant to keep your ex sins to yourself. Billa akhlaaq to the highest degree

also, he thinks because he is a man it okay for him to be with ajnabis and date around. Which is why he’ll accuse of me of being with an ajnabi to allude to me being some sort of **** and he’ll shame Magan for going on dates despite talking about dating various women as a married man.

He thinks because he is a man he can do anything whilst he makes up stories about us women and shames us. Authobillah. What a vile human being.

Never said what you're charging. I guess it is kitchen sink at this point. You're throwing anything at this point. I have never said I dated women while I was married. It has never happened. You're just inventing stories at this point.

I said it was in my college years and way before I settled down and became a family man. And realistically speaking, nothing wrong with men testing the waters and exploring the horizons.

The word dating has a different meaning on my end. It means be friends and courtship and what comes next. I am pretty sure you did it on your end.

Any how, who are you btw? I haven't interacted with you before so I can't really pinpoint you. But I guess you're asking for my radar.

Have a good day.
Dating is absolutely haram and I can’t believe that you are trying to justify it by saying that it is normal for a man to test the waters and that you were in college. You don’t see an issue with inviting non-mahram women to your house or going to their place? Don’t you think that is hypocritical on your part? I haven’t interacted much with you but I have seen some of the comments you have made towards Angelina and others on here. I had to call that out. Not okay.

Kane you’re new here so don’t get on my bad side. You’re not slick or funny. You just look like a weakling who just wants to cheerlead for her master. Be a good boy and don’t get involved in adult disputes and face the wall.
You definitely need to take a break from the internet a bit off the deep end eh?
1664922338524.png

Dating is absolutely haram and I can’t believe that you are trying to justify it by saying that it is normal for a man to test the waters and that you were in college. You don’t see an issue with inviting non-mahram women to your house or going to their place? Don’t you think that is hypocritical on your part? I haven’t interacted much with you but I have seen some of the comments you have made towards Angelina and others on here. I had to call that out. Not okay.

Define me a "dating"? To me, it is called "haasaawe". As a Muslim man, I can get into relationship with a non-Muslim woman where there is no pre-marital sex is not involved. Other type of relationship is perfectly fine for a man. I don't think you understand the different boundaries between Muslim men and women have.

You have a woman who bragged about going to West African parties and that doesn't bother you, but you want to lecture me abt"non-mahram" stuff? Get a life and go find a hobby.

As a Muslim man, I can get into relationship with a non-Muslim woman where there is no pre-marital sex is not involved.
Don’t make up your own rules when it comes to the religion. I asked you, is it okay for a Muslim man to invite women to his home or go to their place? Answer this.
I don't think you understand the different boundaries between Muslim men and women have.
What are the different boundaries Roorigeg? You admitted to going to their place and inviting them to your home. You said that you cooked food with them.

You have a woman who bragged about going to West African parties and that doesn't bother you, but you want to lecture me abt"non-mahram" stuff? Get a life and go find a hobby.
Listen, it seems like you have an issue with being called out but you’re totally fine with doing it to others. Follow your own advice.

Take care.

Don’t make up your own rules when it comes to the religion. I asked you, is it okay for a Muslim man to invite women to his home or go to their place? Answer this.

Yes provided there is no sexual or bad intentions involved. That has been my understanding. Which jurisprudence are you following? I had a financial adviser who came to my house while wifey is not at home. Are you telling me that is haram? As far as I know, it is all about intentions.

You have a job, right? Do you end up with a guy in the office sometimes? Do you have a meeting in a room alone with your boss who happen to be a man for performance review, 1-on-1, etc? Do you sometimes train a new employee and take him to a room a lone? Stop acting as if you didn't find yourself in a room alone with men? Did all of those men have sexual intercourse with you when you were doing your job? I assume no. Do you see how dumb and unreasonable your questions are.

What are the different boundaries Roorigeg? You admitted to going to their place and inviting them to your home. You said that you cooked food with them.

In Islam, the world is divided into Darul Islam (The land of the Muslims) and Darul Kuffar (The land of Non-Muslims). Only grown-up Muslim men are permitted to be in Darul Kuffar. It is haram (forbidden) for Muslim women and children to be in Darul Kuffar. I bet you didn't know this. Most of the Muslims in the West are violating that rule. People like you try to hide behind the religion when you don't know much. Now, live up to your argument and leave the West if you don't want to be in a room alone with a man who is not your husband. Your arguments are really illogical.

Listen, it seems like you have an issue with being called out but you’re totally fine with doing it to others. Follow your own advice.

Take care.

Called out on what? You're fine with a woman who bragged about being with ballers who "dined and wined her" and another one who bragged about "going to West African parties and what she liked about them is people don't sit down whole night", yet want to preach to me "Follow your own advice." Where was your outrage back then? You're hypocrite.

These weirdos have issues with a young college guy spending time with girls when they've been with "ballers" who "dined and wined them". What a hypocrisy!

Yes provided there is no sexual or bad intentions involved. That has been my understanding. Which jurisprudence are you following? I had a financial adviser who came to my house while wifey is not at home. Are you telling me that is haram? As far as I know, it is all about intentions.

You have a job, right? Do you end up with a guy in the office sometimes? Do you have a meeting in a room alone with your boss who happen to be a man for performance review, 1-on-1, etc? Do you sometimes train a new employee and take him to a room a lone? Stop acting as if you didn't find yourself in a room alone with men? Did all of those men have sexual intercourse with you when you were doing your job? I assume no. Do you see how dumb and unreasonable your questions are.

In Islam, the world is divided into Darul Islam (The land of the Muslims) and Darul Kuffar (The land of Non-Muslims). Only grown-up Muslim men are permitted to be in Darul Kuffar. It is haram (forbidden) for Muslim women and children to be in Darul Kuffar. I bet you didn't know this. Most of the Muslims in the West are violating that rule. People like you try to hide behind the religion when you don't know much. Now, live up to your argument and leave the West if you don't want to be in a room alone with a man who is not your husband. Your arguments are really illogical.

Called out on what? You're fine with a woman who bragged about being with ballers who "dined and wined her" and another one who bragged about "going to West African parties and what she liked about them is people don't sit down whole night", yet want to preach to me "Follow your own advice." Where was your outrage back then? You're hypocrite.

These weirdos have issues with a young college guy spending time with girls when they've been with "ballers" who "dined and wined them". What a hypocrisy!
2ru1yz.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Define me a "dating"? To me, it is called "haasaawe". As a Muslim man, I can get into relationship with a non-Muslim woman where there is no pre-marital sex is not involved. Other type of relationship is perfectly fine for a man. I don't think you understand the different boundaries between Muslim men and women have.
Hasaawe practically means love/dating. So what on earth are you saying? As a Muslim man you can’t get into a ‘relationship’ before marriage with anyone for that matter. Whether gaal or Muslim that isn’t my concern. There aren’t different boundiaries when it comes to Muslim men and women. Different rules as to who you can marry yes, boundaries no. It’s infuriating the depths that you will sink to Authobillah.

Lol, you can’t get into a relationships at all before marriage. Don’t twist the deen. Being alone in a house with non Mahram women is haram.Trying to change the deen is absolutely disgusting by saying that is allowed. No one gives a shit about your understanding as your understanding is based on hypocrisy and what suits you. You attacked Magan for being wined and dined which literally means to go on a public date, yet here you are inviting people to your house in which shaytan is the third party. Your worse than the girl you’re attacking, but your sexism and entitlement stops you from seeing it.

Also, I’ve never said I’ve been to parties. But you definitely said you have dated different women. One is fiction and one is facts. So not only do you lie about me but you lie about your own religion.

22C0C8EC-D088-4299-B615-B68B1C6C2C61.jpeg

Imagine thinking spending time with women in college no less is Islamically acceptable. You’re not even alllowed to be friends with the opp gender, let alone strings of relationships. Is it appropriate for a women to date different Muslim guys? Let’s see how much of a hypocrite and liar you are?
Imagine being a married woman arguing with guys online? These women have no respect for their husbands. I’d be pissed if my wife was arguing with random dudes.

man-throw.gif
Hypocrites strike again. Why is a married man lying about a woman and arguing with her? Who started this? Him or I? Why are you trying to get my attention?

In Somali dhaqan, a man staring arguments with women has always been more reviled as they’re seen as feminine. You’re a feminine man. So abaayo keep quiet, I’m arguing with women here it seems.

Last edited:

Take care.
There is no accountability and he is so dumb. His argument is that cooking and being alone with women is inevitable and that you should leave gaal nations if you have an issue with that. He is being manipulative and then he throws in a Somali word which means dating/love to try and justify himself. In Somali culture, the very culture he is trying to use to justify himself, when a woman and women get to know each other, he’ll never have her over or cook for her alone. Only ciyaal suuqs and this is is what his fob self learned in America.

this is the level of twisting this man engages in and nothing is off limits. Even the deen.

This is the last time I’ll debate with him as he has reached a new low.

@Roorigeg seriously repent. Because trying to justify being alone with opp gender for no necessary reason is never allowed. There is no necessary reason for you to invite a woman over when many of us have managed to marry without being alone in a house with a non Mahram.

Hasaawe practically means love/dating. So what on earth are you saying? As a Muslim man you can’t get into a ‘relationship’ before marriage with anyone for that matter. Whether gaal or Muslim that isn’t my concern. There aren’t different boundiaries when it comes to Muslim men and women. It’s infuriating the depths that you will sink to Authobillah.

Lol, you can’t get into a relationships at all before marriage. Don’t twist the deen. Being alone in a house with non Mahram women is haram.Trying to change the deen is absolutely disgusting by saying that is allowed. No one gives a shit about your understanding as your understanding is based on hypocrisy and what suits you. You attacked Magan for being wined and dined which literally means to go on a public date, yet here you are inviting people to your house in which shaytan is the third party. Your worse than the girl you’re attacking, but your sexism and entitlement stops you from seeing it.

I’ve never said I’ve been to parties. But you definitely said have dated different women. One is fiction and one is facts. So not only do you lie about me but you lie about your own religion.

View attachment 239886
Imagine thinking spending time with women in college no less is Islamically acceptable. You’re not even alllowed to be friends with the opp gender, let alone strings of relationships. Is it appropriate for a women to date different Muslim guys? Let’s see how much of a hypocrite and liar you are?

Hypocrites strike again. Why is a married man lying about a woman and arguing with her? Who started this? Him or I? Why are you trying to get my attention?

In Somali dhaqan, a man staring arguments with women has always been more reviled as they’re seen as feminine. You’re a feminine man. So abaayo keep quiet, I’m arguing with women here it seems.
ANGELINA baayo, its 3am, go to the bathroom take a piss head back to bed and cuddle with your husband. you sleep and wake up arguing.SUBXAANALLAH!
:farmajoyaab:

Trending