Congratulations to the Isha Borama community for the newly appointed Chief of Justice in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancer

השבח לאל
Apparently he's cousins with the CG deputy PM. Their mothers are sisters. Hooked his habarwadaag up with a nice gig.

:ehh:

The fired Judge is saying he won't leave btw because only the parliament can remove him. It's a new tactic by politicians today to secure the bag on their way out. He's gonna demand that Jawari retirement package special.

:obama:

Is it Biimaal or biyomaal or are they different and where do these southern Dir live.

*cough* southern Somaliland enclave anyone?
A somali Kaliningrad:p:cool:
:gaasdrink:

They're your fellow Somalilanders, swallow your pride, and accept your inner dir:vncu2n5:

@Wei @Saalax Bidaar HY mum was Darood ( Aba Yoonis/Geri) however their grandmother (the mum of Garhajis) which was called Magaado of the Magaadle clan was Dir. The Magaadle clan still live with us to this day in Sanaag.

Coronation of the Magaadle boqor in Ceerigaabo
xas1.jpg

So is it justifiable to place Issaq under Dir in the 4.5? I would like to know your opinion on this matter

Bohol

VIP
So is it justifiable to place Issaq under Dir in the 4.5? I would like to know your opinion on this matter

Nah. The 4.5 was pushed by Ismail Omar Guelleh back in early 2000s to get Cisse who barely live in Somalia some seats in the government.

World

VIP
It’s because Isaaq aren’t really part of the Somalia due to Somaliland. If they abandoned it then they’ll probably get the same amount of seats as other major clans.

It’s because Isaaq aren’t really part of the Somalia due to Somaliland. If they abandoned it then they’ll probably get the same amount of seats as other major clans.

I know sxb. I don't know about the equal seats but 4.5 system is degrading to Issaq. We're arguably equal or close enough to the population of Darood and Hawiye.

World

VIP
I know sxb. I don't know about the equal seats but 4.5 system is degrading to Issaq. We're arguably equal or close enough to the population of Darood and Hawiye.
Darood and Hawiye are part of Somalia though, why should you get free seats to influence the government you are trying to separate from?

I see. If we claim a sub-clan of Dir then we can tell Djibouti that we can unite since we are one clan and form Adalland together.

exc.gif

Exactly:samwelcome:. A trojan horse, we'll marry their women, and take their land. Then we'll switch the name back to Somaliland, Walla
giphy-11.gif
Now we have recognition

Darood and Hawiye are part of Somalia though, why should you get free seats to influence the government you are trying to separate from?

Point well made but I'm talking if we took part in Southern politics, we'll still be outnumbered by H and D in terms of seats and influence

World

VIP
Point well made but I'm talking if we took part in Southern politics, we'll still be outnumbered by H and D in terms of seats and influence
If all it took to bring you back into the fold of Somalia was the same representation as Hawiye and Darood when you already have around the same population as them, do you really think the FGS would deny that?

They would be willing in fact to offer even more.

waraabe

Your superior
If all it took to bring you back into the fold of Somalia was the same representation as Hawiye and Darood when you already have around the same population as them, do you really think the FGS would deny that?

They would be willing in fact to offer even more.

why do i want to join others? i want to rule my people and property (including the darods in our eastern regions ), no sharing anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending