Congratulations to the Isha Borama community for the newly appointed Chief of Justice in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
But what about you sxb? You guys have the audacity to claim another man's regions in SSC? :chrisfreshhah: :manny:
If Darood never attacked our cities, we would’ve never declared independence and thus claimed some “British boundaries”. So you guys forced us to do this

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
If Darood never attacked our cities, we would’ve never declared independence and thus claimed some “British boundaries”. So you guys forced us to do this

Darood have a right to defend their home regions.

Like you do for defending your cities sxb.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Darood have a right to defend their home regions.

Like you do for defending your cities sxb.
Ok then nothing personal. I am doing exactly what you would have done.

Yesterday you were the one Delivering Somalinimo on the Wings of Mig-17, it is my turn to deliver little bit of my own wal qiyaasi qul quluusi :lolbron:

So this is why all the MP got 5k for lol... The so called ex chief of justice is not leaving unless he gets paid or they vote him out

Zero

Somaliland patriot

Bohol

VIP
@Wei @Saalax Bidaar HY mum was Darood ( Aba Yoonis/Geri) however their grandmother (the mum of Garhajis) which was called Magaado of the Magaadle clan was Dir. The Magaadle clan still live with us to this day in Sanaag.

Coronation of the Magaadle boqor in Ceerigaabo
xas1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending