Congratulations to the Isha Borama community for the newly appointed Chief of Justice in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Congrats beesha Ayub. Nin ba uso baxay. :damedamn:

22310663_10156698978708989_8318342943419136298_n.jpg

He will be a useful inside man, I'm sure he will deliver great intel from and sabotage from the inside.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Okay. You guys break down is so confusing.

Ayub is a small noble clan and a sub-clan of Habar Magaadle branch closely related to Habar Awal, Garhajis, and Arap. To'jeclo is a sub-clan of Habar Habuusheed branch. @Cumar is talking about alliance here, but I'm talking specifically about lineage.

Just look at this branch and it'll be less confusing for you sxb.

lxmTIV86QGuOR8gKmUK29Q.png

Ayub is a small noble clan and a sub-clan of Habar Magaadle branch closely related to Habar Awal, Garhajis, and Arap. To'jeclo is a sub-clan of Habar Habuusheed branch. @Cumar is talking about alliance here, but I'm talking specifically about lineage.

What's the story behind the Xabashi mother. Was she a slave or a princess.

:cosbyhmm:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP

That is true, Habar Magaadle is sometimes said to all be the same Bah, or sometimes from two different daughters of Magaadle.

However all those 4 communities are collectively referred to as Habar Magaadle.

Silky

操你的媽媽
Horta if HJ's mum was habashi and their dad was an Arab why/how are they even somali :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa::ayaanswag:

That's how you know the Banu hashim stuffs wack. Sh Isaaxaq was a Dir man for sure man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts