Confused and dont know what to do right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP

Not that many girls are interested in me in the first place. I'm not the guy that would have this type of problem.

But even if I did, I don't think I could handle talking to multiple women at once. I'd probably fold under all the pressure.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Yeah I would have at least slowed down my advances, meet other people and not mention the mariage talks to her again until I saw her making more effort. He is trying to move things along to mariage before they have even established a relationship where she misses him if he doesn’t call her after a couple of days. Why the rush though?
I have never been interested in dating multiple people all at once just to find the one.

Should I line girls up like I’m on a new season of the bachelors.

I have mostly been interested in one girl at a time.

Somali girls biggest problem is they will talk to multiple guys at the same time (I suspect this is the case here) which is immoral. You should only be considering one guy at a time for marriage.

If that's the case wallahi I'm the dameer of the year. Here I have put all my eggs in one basket and there might be a slight chance that some other Abdi is the one who is getting all her attention. In March there was another cute girl from uni who seemed interested in me but who I didn't put any attention to since I didnt want to talk to multiple girls at the same time..

Could just be that I'm tired and jealous right now but my mind is not as objective right now as I want to.

Guess there is only one way to possibly know and thats to ask her directly when i get back home in 12 days.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Trust me its not worth it. Your reputation and dignity is worth more than getting married walaal.
LOL I haven't done this yet I'm not looking to marry yet. Im just trying to speak for those girls and defend them.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
LOL I haven't done this yet I'm not looking to marry yet. Im just trying to speak for those girls and defend them.

Think of it as sage advice for the future. In the meantime just study hard and stay far away from men. That is my advice to you.

Muji

VIP
I have never been interested in dating multiple people all at once just to find the one.

Should I line girls up like I’m on a new season of the bachelors.

I have mostly been interested in one girl at a time.

If you don’t speak to different girls how will you know what you like?

One you know what you want and you meet the right girl, don’t mess around with her because unicorns are rare

Ive had guys who’ve pursued me that I wasn’t interested in but I ignored them but if they repeatedly called and I picked up out of boredom, when they confronted me, I wouldn’t tell them I didn’t like them because that’s a tough thing to say to someone who is being nice to you. But I would deliberately remain vague and avoid these topics..:nahgirl:

@Generalissimo first of all welcome back Walaal you are one of the very few favourite posters that I have on this godforsaken site.

Second of all I had a similar situation but not entirely the same. I met a halimo like 4 months ago and we hit it off right away and we would converse daily. She had everything I looked for religious, cultured, fluent in the Somali language and educated. I knew that I wanted to marry her within 3 weeks . The thing is I brought up the subject of marriage to her like a month in and she told me that she needed time to think. And to be honest that’s caadi, women have more to lose when they enter marriage as opposed to men so it makes sense that they take the time to think about it. So a month later I brought up the subject of marriage again and alhamdullilah she agreed that after we both are fully stable career wise then we can have the nikaah.

My advice to you is that at the end of the day you have to be DIRECT and ASSERTIVE sometimes. You are a geeljire with honourable blood from your ancestors, insecurity/texting first shouldn’t bother you especially after 6 months sxb. Just bring the topic of marriage up again and be more serious about it and inshallah you get the answer you desire.

I rarely give genuine answers like these but since it’s you I figured I gotta pitch in my 2 cents.

Wish you all the best sxb.

PS. Don’t get discouraged bro, this is the west the chances of her speaking to another geeljire is pretty rare contrary to what the other posters are suggesting.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Think of it as sage advice for the future. In the meantime just study hard and stay far away from men. That is my advice to you.
People say this to study and stay far away but I see those girls who study can cook are beautiful nice personalities on deen and can't find the right guy since they did that.
I went to a girls school I've stayed far away enough and feel a little socially awkward around non gay men especially faraxs.
Sept I'm going uni and I need to get more comfortable instead of blocking them all and walking away.

If that's the case wallahi I'm the dameer of the year. Here I have put all my eggs in one basket and there might be a slight chance that some other Abdi is the one who is getting all her attention. In March there was another cute girl from uni who seemed interested in me but who I didn't put any attention to since I didnt want to talk to multiple girls at the same time..

Could just be that I'm tired and jealous right now but my mind is not as objective right now as I want to.

Guess there is only one way to possibly know and thats to ask her directly when i get back home in 12 days.
Ask her out.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
@Generalissimo first of all welcome back Walaal you are one of the very few favourite posters that I have on this godforsaken site.

Second of all I had a similar situation but not entirely the same. I met a halimo like 4 months ago and we hit it off right away and we would converse daily. She had everything I looked for religious, cultured, fluent in the Somali language and educated. I knew that I wanted to marry her within 3 weeks . The thing is I brought up the subject of marriage to her like a month in and she told me that she needed time to think. And to be honest that’s caadi, women have more to lose when they enter marriage as opposed to men so it makes sense that they take the time to think about it. So a month later I brought up the subject of marriage again and alhamdullilah she agreed that after we both are fully stable career wise then we can have the nikaah.

My advice to you is that at the end of the day you have to be DIRECT and ASSERTIVE sometimes. You are a geeljire with honourable blood from your ancestors, insecurity/texting first shouldn’t bother you especially after 6 months sxb. Just bring the topic of marriage up again and be more serious about it and inshallah you get the answer you desire.

I rarely give genuine answers like these but since it’s you I figured I gotta pitch in my 2 cents.

Wish you all the best sxb.

Don’t get discouraged bro, this is the west the chances of her speaking to another geeljire is pretty rare contrary to what the other posters are suggesting.
:rolleyes::it0tdo8::yloezpe: how cute. Sometimes I forget users on here including myself have lives

@Generalissimo stop the nonsense. You don't love her, you lust over her. You know her for 6 months and u haven't spoken one month of that plus u speak to her on the phone once a week? U don't know her enough to love her or not love her. The little u know of her is not her it's her representative. u cant love a person till after marriage and life tests u together then u'll see true colours. Only then can u truly love/dislike a person.

Have a wank, get the post nut clarity and approach this as a business f*ck the emotions, theyll clout ur judgement and reduce ur intelligence by 90%.

This being your first serious relationship is playing major part in the strong feelings u have for her. It would've been way different if u had more options or been with few people.

Consider the following to make your decision

Since we established what u have for her is all lust, is your sexual attraction to her worth what you're currently going through?

Is their any major flaws in her representative if yes that's a major problem.

Is adkeey waryaa

OMG even Aussie knows

This is the first time I’ve seen the whole of sspot in alignment

Knowles

I’ve only read the first page and this is the result of the segregation of the genders. A Somali guy (21 years old) asked me if I could teach him how to kiss a girl? Told him to hire a hooker to teach him in which he did.

Generalissimo

Sxb, role play with knowles.

Status
Not open for further replies.