Confession time: Have you ever encountered an AA in your life?

Have you ever seen a real life AA out in the wild?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Reiko i want to say most of reer America on here don’t have beef with african Americans but we got users like @zeinap83 who just dislike them.

I honeslty haven’t met a Somali in real life that has disliked african Americans
I don't dislike them, I went to college with some of the smartest AAs. Always fun to be around.

I've noticed Somalis who dislike AAs either are sheltered or live in the ghetto.

Oh well.

Stop twisting my words, it wasn't about your stance on blacks. The problem is nobody is really hating, you just can't take a joke. You pay too much attention on the trolls. Don't take them seriously.
There is a difference between joking and hating I've made a couple of jokes about AA but I make them just for laughs while you make jokes to demean insulting someone and saying they have low and are more prone to being aggressive is not joking

Never met a AA but Black british are the worst they hate on africans in general and especially somalies but what makes it worse the way the bum lick white just makes me sick.

I have never seen an AA in person before but I still can't stand them.
:russ:
I only started hating them after encountering them online and seeing the wild lies they make about us and the deep jealousy they have. They are the biggest Somali haters online (with South African savages and Kenyan primates following closely behind) because of their massive population.
:farole:
I too hate them with a passion :samwelcome: f*ck AAs

I live in the US so.... lmao

But AA encounters with men is them fetizhing and foaming at the mouth for me.
AA women is either cool friendship or some hater shit, no inbetween really.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Never met a AA but Black british are the worst they hate on africans in general and especially somalies but what makes it worse the way the bum lick white just makes me sick.
:ooh:
I completely forgot about those Jamaicans. I've seen them on Twitter and they're definitely the worst.
:susp:

there all yucky. and suffer from inferiority complex. The stinkiest hoodrat thinks he is better then you just because his surname is johnson and wants to make fun of african names these ppl r lost.
But on the other thread u said Somali girl are dating UK madows which means they are treating Somali girls right or were u lying about the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts