Confession time: Have you ever encountered an AA in your life?

Have you ever seen a real life AA out in the wild?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! Some of the best people I have ever met were African-American as well as most of my role models growing up.

They are very welcoming and will protect you from harm as a fellow black person.

Ofcourse there are bad apples like every community in the world however AA’s have single handedly contributed so much to the advancement of America, from inventions to the civil rights that made it possible for us to be in America today.

The most celebrated athletes, the most accomplished actors, authors, doctors, professors, musicians, educators etc are proud African Americans.

They may have been kidnapped from the continent, went through the worst experience for hundreds of years but they maintained and made it out of the misery through perseverance and ingenuity.

I understand this forum sometimes attracts confused Somalis who literally worship white supremacy (hating the same people they hate, and using the same derogatory terms they use) however know that, those of us who have grew up in America and closely interacted with AA’s do not share ur bigoted views and will gladly dispel the myths.

:)

This

AA people are very welcoming compared to Black Brits. They cannot be compared.

Don't disrespect them.

If it wasn't for them, Somalis and other Black migrants wouldn't be able to survive in America.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I think we have a lot of Somalis here who want to be white. And they assume all whites hate African Americans. Mostly it’s usually white rednecks who hate African Americans because they blame their economic situation on them (e.g affirmative action)

A lot of you in London have struggled to find jobs and are poorly educated like the rednecks in America, the only difference is you can’t blame AAs in your situation as you have even confessed to never meeting one.

Also, it doesn’t help that you were sold a lie when you were growing up, you were told as a Muslim you are superior, and as you are somali you are even more superior to blacks. This is why you guys get so upset when wider society treats you the same as black gaalo or probably even worse. Some of you can’t even get a job at McDonalds but you feel the need to degrade a race of people you have never met.

It's funny how you have such strong racist opinions about Arabs, but will go :superman: each time blacks are mentioned in a negative light. @Knowles the madow bootyclapper, mashallah.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I just figured out people are only racist because of their own insecurities

Then I rised above it

Say mashallah brother

How nice. Now you should start booty clapping for all ethnic groups that are attacked on here, and not exclusively when it comes to Blacks.

Muji

VIP
How nice. Now you should start booty clapping for all ethnic groups that are attacked on here, and not exclusively when it comes to Blacks.

Walalo if you want a certain demographic protected on here go and visit RentAnAngryXalimo.com else do it yourself

The Somalis who hate on AA or Kenyans on SSpot have only been introduced to them by selected negative videos, tweets, posts and comments about Somalis that are posted on here. You need to expand your thinking, it's bias to negative news.

From my encounters both groups have many good ppl. People are people,they have good and bad so judge them as individuals.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
The Somalis who hate on AA or Kenyans on SSpot have only been introduced to them by selected negative videos, tweets, posts and comments about Somalis that are posted on here. You need to expand your thinking, it's bias to negative news.

From my encounters both groups have many good ppl. People are people,they have good and bad so judge them as individuals.

Relax, they're only trolling. People take things too seriously and think some Sspot users have hatred towards blacks. I'm pretty in real life they have black friends or AA friends in that matter.

Same goes for Knowles, Disappointed, Government, guntiino101 and all the other emotional SJW BLM supporters to learn to take a joke and stop taking Sspot trolls too seriously.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending