Confession time: Have you ever encountered an AA in your life?

Have you ever seen a real life AA out in the wild?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Relax, they're only trolling. People take things too seriously and think some Sspot users have hate. I'm pretty in real life they have black friends or AA friends in that matter.

Same goes for Knowles, Disappointed, Government, guntiino101 and all the other emotional SJW BLM supporters to learn to take a joke and stop taking Sspot trolls too seriously.
Relax, they're only trolling. People take things too seriously and think some Sspot users have hatred towards blacks. I'm pretty in real life they have black friends or AA friends in that matter.

Same goes for Knowles, Disappointed, Government, guntiino101 and all the other emotional SJW BLM supporters to learn to take a joke and stop taking Sspot trolls too seriously.
Im not the one who responds to anything critical about somalis with 10 links, pics and paragraphs.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Yes! Some of the best people I have ever met were African-American as well as most of my role models growing up.

They are very welcoming and will protect you from harm as a fellow black person.

Ofcourse there are bad apples like every community in the world however AA’s have single handedly contributed so much to the advancement of America, from inventions to the civil rights that made it possible for us to be in America today.

The most celebrated athletes, the most accomplished actors, authors, doctors, professors, musicians, educators etc are proud African Americans.

They may have been kidnapped from the continent, went through the worst experience for hundreds of years but they maintained and made it out of the misery through perseverance and ingenuity.

I understand this forum sometimes attracts confused Somalis who literally worship white supremacy (hating the same people they hate, and using the same derogatory terms they use) however know that, those of us who have grew up in America and closely interacted with AA’s do not share ur bigoted views and will gladly dispel the myths.

:)
What good things did AA accomplished besides the civil rights movement ? they're the only people in the US who proudly call their women s. Did you notice the Somalis and other people who look up to AA and mimic their culture are usually the degenerate ones.
f*ck outta here hooyadawase

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I have never seen an AA in person before but I still can't stand them.
:russ:
I only started hating them after encountering them online and seeing the wild lies they make about us and the deep jealousy they have. They are the biggest Somali haters online (with South African savages and Kenyan primates following closely behind) because of their massive population.
:farole:
:susp:

And you call yourself Muslim.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I interact with a lot of AAs. went To school with them ever since I was a kid and lived in the same neighborhoods with them. Hung out with them, I have friends that are african American and have even spent thanksgiving holidays with one family for the past three years since his mom always invites me to eat

I use to live in a neighrborhood that had Somali families who had sons that were my age and around my age. We would hang out all the time and go to the masjid and hoop. Eventually I moved like in 7th grade and didn’t hang out with them as much cause of ride issues. I eventually started hanging out with the non Somalia’s in my neighborhood. The only Somali families I had in my area had kids who were way younger than me.

All you people that have barely interacted with african Americans but still are racist towards them are disgusting people.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Relax, they're only trolling. People take things too seriously and think some Sspot users have hatred towards blacks. I'm pretty in real life they have black friends or AA friends in that matter.

You guys are just racist as shit. Basically 4chan Humour trolling which is usually just cringe honeslty.

But I’m not surprised there are users who are racist towards AAs even though they have never met one.

They are like middle age cadaan folks who believe everything they see on Fox News

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
African Americans are honestly good people I really don't know why they get so much hate on here especially with the difficulty they face such as police brutality and racist red necks it's the black Brits however that needs to die quickly.

I met a few and they were decent people. Then again, they were tourists and international post grad students. They're extremely obnoxious online though. Still better than other blacks except Caribbeans.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I think we have a lot of Somalis here who want to be white. And they assume all whites hate African Americans. Mostly it’s usually white rednecks who hate African Americans because they blame their economic situation on them (e.g affirmative action)

A lot of you in London have struggled to find jobs and are poorly educated like the rednecks in America, the only difference is you can’t blame AAs in your situation as you have even confessed to never meeting one.

Also, it doesn’t help that you were sold a lie when you were growing up, you were told as a Muslim you are superior, and as you are somali you are even more superior to blacks. This is why you guys get so upset when wider society treats you the same as black gaalo or probably even worse. Some of you can’t even get a job at McDonalds but you feel the need to degrade a race of people you have never met.

3787CE9A-E8A3-4E78-AB1B-C1C67D848735.gif

Rip pirates:deadosama:
Y’all asked for this

World

VIP
I don’t think African Americans know or care about a small country in North East Africa with a minuscule diaspora population in America. There are over 40 million Africans Americans just so you know.

The only people who seem to have a problem and irrational hatred with Somalis are British Blacks.

I'm sjw for saying I don't hate a group of people. Crazy world we live in

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I have never seen an AA in person before but I still can't stand them.
:russ:
I only started hating them after encountering them online and seeing the wild lies they make about us and the deep jealousy they have. They are the biggest Somali haters online (with South African savages and Kenyan primates following closely behind) because of their massive population.
:farole:
Where are you from?

You've never came across them? Are you in the Middle East?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I'm sjw for saying I don't hate a group of people. Crazy world we live in

Stop twisting my words, it wasn't about your stance on blacks. The problem is nobody is really hating, you just can't take a joke. You pay too much attention on the trolls. Don't take them seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending