Confession time: Have you ever encountered an AA in your life?

Have you ever seen a real life AA out in the wild?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I have never seen an AA in person before but I still can't stand them.
:russ:
I only started hating them after encountering them online and seeing the wild lies they make about us and the deep jealousy they have. They are the biggest Somali haters online (with South African savages and Kenyan primates following closely behind) because of their massive population.
:farole:

I did an an internship with AA girl. She wanted to by my best mate for some reason. I had to leave the intern because I wasn’t making any money.

# God bless Africa

I had an African American boss for a couple of months.
Black professionals are cool( at least the ones over 30).The ones in the UKwill tell you to your face if you are doing something wrong. It’s never personal with them.The other races will write to HR if you make an error(or they don’t like you) and then smile in your face.

# institutional racism

Apollo

VIP
Black professionals are cool( at least the ones over 30).The ones in the UKwill tell you to your face if you are doing something wrong. It’s never personal with them.The other races will write to HR if you make an error(or they don’t like you) and then smile in your face.

# institutional racism

He was a coon whitewashed Republican type.

He was a coon whitewashed Republican type.
I work with a few older Caribbean ladies. They will look after you and tell you off like they are your aunty when you annoy them. The ones who Somalis had issues with are the ones who think they are more English than other immigrants or follow degenerate black British culture( ghettos).

I was in Florida for a couple months and the only madows I was chilling with were haitians, they were cool, as far as AA’s I never really had many encounters with them tbh I’m from Toronto and the only part of the US I visited was Florida and the area I was staying had mostly Haitians and some other islanders

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
@Molotoff Who asked for your vote?
:wtfdis:
Last I checked this wasn't a thread about Bosniak encounters with AAs.
:drakekidding:
Lipstick alley lurkers are here stay alert @Crow :gaasdrink:
This thread is dedicated to those jealous shaniquas actually. I already know the poll results are going to trigger them.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I live in California. few AA live there. The only city they have a stronghold in CA is Oakland and surprisingly it's the 3rd most dangerous city in America. They are no doubt the most troublesome people in the US.

Muji

VIP
I think we have a lot of Somalis here who want to be white. And they assume all whites hate African Americans. Mostly it’s usually white rednecks who hate African Americans because they blame their economic situation on them (e.g affirmative action)

A lot of you in London have struggled to find jobs and are poorly educated like the rednecks in America, the only difference is you can’t blame AAs in your situation as you have even confessed to never meeting one.

Also, it doesn’t help that you were sold a lie when you were growing up, you were told as a Muslim you are superior, and as you are somali you are even more superior to blacks. This is why you guys get so upset when wider society treats you the same as black gaalo or probably even worse. Some of you can’t even get a job at McDonalds but you feel the need to degrade a race of people you have never met.

Keo

VIP
I live in California. few AA live there. The only city they have a stronghold in CA is Oakland and surprisingly it's the 3rd most dangerous city in America. They are no doubt the most troublesome people in the US.
California used to have a lot of AAs. Now even the Asians outnumber them.

I have seen some when I went to the U.S, but I was like 5/6.

But AA's are definitely 10x better than dirty Caribbeans.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Yes! Some of the best people I have ever met were African-American as well as most of my role models growing up.

They are very welcoming and will protect you from harm as a fellow black person.

Ofcourse there are bad apples like every community in the world however AA’s have single handedly contributed so much to the advancement of America, from inventions to the civil rights that made it possible for us to be in America today.

The most celebrated athletes, the most accomplished actors, authors, doctors, professors, musicians, educators etc are proud African Americans.

They may have been kidnapped from the continent, went through the worst experience for hundreds of years but they maintained and made it out of the misery through perseverance and ingenuity.

I understand this forum sometimes attracts confused Somalis who literally worship white supremacy (hating the same people they hate, and using the same derogatory terms they use) however know that, those of us who have grew up in America and closely interacted with AA’s do not share ur bigoted views and will gladly dispel the myths.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.