Confession: I Dont Care If my Wife Was Once Ran Through

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Imagine househusband raising children what kind of world is that :bell:

He will have a sexy wife and can get malaab as he likes. It will be like the nectar of ambrosia. The closet thing to eternal life.:trumpsmirk:I also heard househusbands have lower testosterone which is polygamy proof. No money to go back home for a trip = he's whipped.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Stop following Gaalo secular Swedish ideology and repent and reclaim your manhood brotha..tell your wife to make her own pancakes and go play sports:damedamn:

I’m the man of the house and I believe it’s my duty as a husband to take care of my wife and house Im not like most Somali guys that believe as long as they provide they have done their responsibility

He will have a sexy wife and can get malaab as he likes. It will be like the nectar of ambrosia. The closet thing to eternal life.:trumpsmirk:I also heard househusbands have lower testosterone which is polygamy proof. No money to go back home for a trip = he's whipped.

Genuine question, is a whipped man attractive?

Dude who does what you want without any challenge, stays at home and does all the cooking and cleaning and most of the child rearing?

Is that what would get you feeling a type of way after a long hard day at work?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Genuine question, is a whipped man attractive?

Dude who does what you want without any challenge, stays at home and does all the cooking and cleaning and most of the child rearing?

Is that what would get you feeling a type of way after a long hard day at work?

:gaasdrink: Absolutely.

A kept man:
- looks pretty
- athlethic
- bright
- entrepreneurial
- home schools
- rears children

Children with good dads are smarter.

I don't care for conventional gender roles.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
In an idealistic world, even if she sat on another man's lap it would be game over.

But nowadays there is so much hypersexuality, she will have kissed a few frogs, liked another dudes pic etc that might be forgiveable but being ran through, come on son :bell: better to die single

In an idealistic world, even if she sat on another man's lap it would be game over.

But nowadays there is so much hypersexuality, she will have kissed a few frogs, liked another dudes pic etc that might be forgiveable but being ran through, come on son :bell: better to die single

Bro I agree with you but when you screw enough girls who constantly lie and deceit you stop and think one day you will court one that probably had sex before. Hell just today this happened to the guy and he knew of her escapades.

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...-classic-somalispot-story.54696/#post-1494778

:gaasdrink: Absolutely.

A kept man:
- looks pretty
- athlethic
- bright
- entrepreneurial
- home schools
- rears children

Children with good dads are smarter.

I don't care for conventional gender roles.

Good dads kulaha so if dad's don't do what a small minority of dads do as in be a house husband then he ain't a good dad.

@sophisticate At least now I know you are just taking the piss.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Good dads kulaha so if dad's don't do what a small minority of dads do as in be a house husband then he ain't a good dad.

@sophisticate At least now I know you are just taking the piss.

Well I did not make that connection. It's engaged/ highly involved fathers with smart kids. But being a stay at home father definitely carves out more father time for children.

I was spoiled all my life so cooking and cleaning isn't my thing. :siilaanyosmile:I hope you can understand my plight.

Well I did not make that connection. It's engaged/ highly involved fathers with smart kids. But being a stay at home father definitely carves out more father time for children.

I was spoiled all my life so cooking and cleaning isn't my thing. :siilaanyosmile:I hope you can understand my plight.

Fair enough, inshallah you will find the right guy for you.

I will ask God to make sure he never let's them pretty fingers near a pot or pan.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Fair enough, inshallah you will find the right guy for you.

I will ask God to make sure he never let's them pretty fingers near a pot or pan.

How very kind of you for the prayers. :mjcry: Stay a little longer and compliment me some more. Praise is my kryptonite.

Also, Ali are you covertly saying you're domesticated? :cosbyhmm:

How very kind of you for the prayers. :mjcry: Stay a little longer and compliment me some more. Praise is my kryptonite.

Also, Ali are you covertly saying you're domesticated? :cosbyhmm:

I can be but I would only get to work in the kitchen if my wife is ill, pregnant or not in the house at that particular moment I am hungry.

If she is there and well then it is her responsibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending