Confession: I Dont Care If my Wife Was Once Ran Through

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
At that age you won’t exactly be able to pinpoint which 30 year old is a virgin though. Unless you go around asking.

At that point most would either marry someone younger or just marry a non virgin.

People don't live in a vacuum. Everyone knows somebody that knows someone.:siilaanyolaugh: Do your homework.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I know a lot of women in their late 20s that have kept themselves to themselves and are indeed virgins.

The reason why a few guys doubt this is that they have been in an enviroment of sin and debauchery and therefore assume everyone is like them.

Wallah what disgusts me is that these men will sleep with other peoples daughters, sisters thus engaging in sin but expect to marry a 'pure' woman. The level of entitlement is sickening considering the fact that our religion itself makes it clear men that such men do not deserve chaste women. Also, Allah punishes people in the dunya.

Remember none of you guys that have slept around are no different to these hos and es that you hate. Your life would be easier if you made Tawba for your sins rather than judging women.

If anything you are worse. You're a fornicator, a hypocrite and entitled. Three horrible combinations.
I’m not a fornicator
Fornicating man for the fornicating woman.

If you are a non virgin man, don't you dare expect to marry a virgin and judge non virgin women.

A man that isn't a virgin has no leg to stand on. Focus on your own sins.

Also, those that aren't virgins men/women make Tawba and do not expose your sins.
What’s your opinion of people who have slept around but have repented.

Should they go after virgins

I’m not a fornicator

What’s you’re opinion of people who have slept around but have repented.

Should they go after virgins

Honestly, a person that sincerly repents should not be judged.

But have you sincerly repented when you shame others for doing what you have done?

Wallah if I had a past, i would be more concerned about that. I would be too ashamed to talk about other people's sins because I would be reminded about my own major sins.

A person who sees the gravity of their own actions will not have the will power to zoom into the past of others. Lack of self reflection is a dangerous disease.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Honestly, a person that sincerly repents should not be judged.

But have you sincerly repented when you shame others for doing what you have done?

Wallah if I had a past, i would be more concerned about that. I would be too ashamed to talk about other people's sins because I would be reminded about my own major sins.

A person who sees the gravity of their own actions will not have the will power to zoom into the past of others. Lack of self reflection is a dangerous disease.
Lack of self reflection is dangerous

Your cool Halima

Stay on The forum

I've seen various posts of yours.

May you be blessed with a young woman, with the exact type of pasts as you.

Think about it. Match made in heaven. You can reminisce about your past conquests.

:banderas:
Even as a hoe, I wouldnt touch a with a billion foot pole.:susp:

Admit it, the rules are different for men and women. It is understood and there is nothing u can do about it.:trumpsmirk:

Even as a hoe, I wouldnt touch a with a billion foot pole.:susp:

Admit it, the rules are different for men and women. It is understood and there is nothing u can do about it.:trumpsmirk:

Fornicating man for the fornicating woman.

That right there triumphs any unwritten jahil rules.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Agreed. Question what if you are a virgin and marry later in life? :farmajoyaab: What choices would be left over? Sadly, the ex-male s might be the only elgibles. That is if you preclude the previously married. But no point in adding baggage on when you only have a carryon.
That's a tough one.
:hmm:
Marrying a is risky because he carries diseases and also because he has weak imaan and will make a bad father.
:francis:
I heard there are educated non- faraxs in the gulf. Otherwise, you may have to settle for an innocent geeljire.
:manny:

Kratos

Sonder
Not to be too crass but cant tell you the amount of times I had to remind xaliimos to take off their hijab before they proceed to do a certain act on me.

Lmao I found this too funny :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: You're getting your dick sucked, committing a major sin which under an Islamic court would get you stoned but you tell her to take off her hijab because its disrespectful :deadrose: your priorities are messed up fam

Ngl if I was in your position I would tell her to keep it on, that's kind of kinky :diddyass:

"I want a virgin" - Said no woman ever:dabcasar:

I will tolerate a woman that may have been in a relationship who is good and intelligent, but i will never accept a hoe. A man with a good status, fanancial security and good character will get a woman regardless. I'm not judging a woman who has a good soul, smart and intelligent because she has been in a previous relationship. There is a difference between a hoe that has fucked the whole block and a normal chick that has been in a relationship. Virgins don't exist in the west. Trust me.

If i provide a good life for my future potential woman and children, at least what i expect is some assurance that she has the selfrespect not to cheat and that she hasn't been with every nigga in town. So don't blame the man for being a realist and choose to be careful of whom his lifelong parnter is gonna be.

Hoes can never be good mothers in my eyes. I know people that have fucked their lives up by getting with these women. Never let pussy dull your senses waryaa's

Last edited:

I will tolerate a woman that may have been in a relationship who is good and intelligent, but i will never accept a hoe. A man with a good status, fanancial security and good character will get a woman regardless. I'm not judging a woman who has a good soul, smart and intelligent because she has been in a previous relationship. There is a difference between a hoe that has fucked the whole block and a normal chick that has been in a relationship. Virgins don't exist in the west. Trust me.

If i provide a good life for my future potential woman and children, at least what i expect is some assurance that she has the selfrespect not to cheat and that she hasn't been with every nigga in town. So don't blame the man for being a realist and choose to be careful of whom his lifelong parnter is gonna be.

Hoes can never be good mothers in my eyes. I know people that have fucked their lives up by getting with these women. Never let pussy dull your senses waryaa's
so u saying we deserve each other?:lolbron:

Accusing a chaste Muslim woman of indecent behaviour is haraam walal.

A fornicator and a liar.

Wow you're a catch :hillarybiz:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

Said many man hos. :samwelcome: You are actually speaking truth to that list I created a few threads ago. Men with pasts always assume everyone has had some @$$.:siilaanyolaugh: It sort of justifies their wantonness, if they think "if everyone is doing it, then it gives me a carte blanche". It doesn't factor into account that even back home women are not all chaste, and girls who live in the west who have abstained all their lives for personal and/or religious reasons are more resilient as they have been challenged by greater vices.

I notice all the Male s struggle to believe that there is a virgin in the West

7G2q.gif

Muji

VIP
Said many man hos. :samwelcome: You are actually speaking truth to that list I created a few threads ago. Men with pasts always assume everyone has had some @$$.:siilaanyolaugh: It sort of justifies their wantonness, if everyone is doing it, then it gives me a carte blanche. It doesn't factor into account that even back home women are not all chaste, and girls who live in the west who have abstained all their lives for personal and/or religious reasons are more resilient as they have been challenged by greater vices.

Sis remaining a virgin is important aspect of my feminist belief. When you have sex with a man you are letting him hold his weight over you, remove your garments and pierce you with his male genitalia. You are basically allowing a man to dominate you and hold over you body parts that you don’t have. It’s the female Id brain calling for its own patriarchal subordination.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Sis remaining a virgin is important aspect of my feminist belief. When you have sex with a man you are letting him hold his weight over you, remove your garments and pierce you with his male genitalia. You are basically allowing a man to dominate you and hold over you body parts that you don’t have. It’s the female Id brain calling for its own patriarchal subordination.

Exactly, a woman maintains control when she denies them total access. It heightens her value, makes her less concerned about the outcome of a relationship and clear minded. It reminds me a lot of the Virgin Queen Elizabeth who courted many kingdoms but ruled free, all because she didn't choose a king. She flirted with the notion, used diplomacy and remained untouched by male influence.

:samwelcome: Men are to be used for marriage and children, nothing more.

Muji

VIP
Exactly, a woman maintains control when she denies them total access. It heightens her value, makes her less concerned about the outcome of a relationship and clear minded. It reminds me a lot of the Virgin Queen Elizabeth who courted many kingdoms but ruled free, all because she didn't choose a king. She flirted with the notion, used diplomacy and remained untouched by male influence.

:samwelcome: Men are to be used for marriage and children, nothing more.

Absolutely and once she gives them access she gives up control and allows him to drive her to whatever baron coast he wants.

The female seduction has led to wars and these faraxs still don’t get it. What irks me about men is they so badly want it and then once it’s given to them they start to abuse the women. Best to stay away from reckless creatures like these.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Lmao I think these people should marry robots then. Where they hell do they live? Saudi Arabia?..cause every where else virginity is not a big deal.
Don't confuse polluted western societies with the rest of the world. People care about virginity and their purity .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts