Confession: I Dont Care If my Wife Was Once Ran Through

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im gonna be real I dont give two shits if my wife one day ends up having a sexual past.

I was once idealistic when I was young in my first real relationship thinking that xaliimo was gonna be it and I was the only one to have smashed to then only get cheated on. If we were fucking then that means she been fucking, same goes for xaliimo 2 & xaliimo 3 in my life. After a while you realise the likelihood of settling down with a virgin is slim to none when most xaliimos are down to do something in whichever car park you happen to park at. Up until my mid 20s now its just been a numbers game to see how many of these hoes I can go through. So that when I do eventually settle down sure motherfuckers can say I once fucked your wife... Well ok? I fucked a lotta peoples wives so what?

Do I accept any blame ladies? Hell NO. All dudes start off good people, then 1 WOMAN comes in and cheats on them, then the guy turns into a wolf, permanently. Lets not pretend like this is not a current theme in dating history.

So yeah hate the game not the player :salute:

Im gonna be real I dont give two shits if my wife one day ends up having a sexual past.

I was once idealistic when I was young in my first real relationship thinking that xaliimo was gonna be it and I was the only one to have smashed to then only get cheated on. If we were fucking then that means she been fucking, same goes for xaliimo 2 & xaliimo 3 in my life. After a while you realise the likelihood of settling down with a virgin is slim to none when most xaliimos are down to do something in whichever car park you happen to park at. Up until my mid 20s now its just been a numbers game to see how many of these hoes I can go through. So that when I do eventually settle down sure motherfuckers can say I once fucked your wife... Well ok? I fucked a lotta peoples wives so what?

Do I accept any blame ladies? Hell NO. All dudes start off good people, then 1 WOMAN comes in and cheats on them, then the guy turns into a wolf, permanently. Lets not pretend like this is not a current theme in dating history.

in that case she should have no problem with you having a second wife because she was not an exclusive brand new deal she was second hand, if you get what i mean.
for me it would not matter if she was A. ajnabi B. very beautiful , it's more of a L getting with a non virgin somali than a non virgin ajnabi CUZ THE WAY I Think about it that ajnabi pussy should have not even be yours to begin with, IT'S CONQUERED PUSSY:superman:
but i would surely get a second wife to compensate for that L i toke :trumpsmirk:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Abaaay if only u had "testicles"

in that case she should have no problem with you having a second wife because she was not an exclusive brand new deal she was second hand, if you get what i mean.
for me it would not matter if she was A. ajnabi B. very beautiful , it's more of a L getting with a non virgin somali than a non virgin ajnabi CUZ THE WAY I Think about it that ajnabi pussy should have not even be yours to begin with, IT'S CONQUERED PUSSY:superman:
but i would surely get a second wife to compensate for that L i toke :trumpsmirk:

Lol agreed that makes sense which is why the sexual history of an ajnabi bothers me even less whereas when a fine ass marriage material xaliimo tells me of her past in my head I shake my head before going on to get it in anyway.

Virgins attract virgins, walaal :kodaksmiley:Promiscuous men don't deserve pure women.

Except that time one was a virgin and encountered one that wasnt? How often does that happens do you think? I bet it happens way more often than virgin w/ virgin and non virgin w/ non virgin

Last edited:
After a while you realise the likelihood of settling down with a virgin is slim to none when most xaliimos are down to do something in whichever car park you happen to park at.

If your environment is one of zina, then your statement is correct. Otherwise, no. There are a lot of men and women that preserve themselves for their spouses. Good men for good women and vice versa kinda thing.

Thinking all of people are bad because you and those in your environment are is the very meaning of the somali saying "Tuuga inta aadan oran 'tuug' buu 'tuug' ku yiraahdaa".

'Corrupt women are for corrupt men, and corrupt men for corrupt women. Good women are for good men, and good men for good women'. 24:26

If her ismaaciil is a not brand new flower with lovely details, waa celis, Subxaan allaah,

If your environment is one of zina, then your statement is correct. Otherwise, no. There are a lot of men and women that preserve themselves for their spouses. Good men for good women and vice versa kinda thing.

Thinking all of people are bad because you and those in your environment are is the very meaning of the somali saying "Tuuga inta aadan oran 'tuug' buu 'tuug' ku yiraahdaa".

Have you spent any significant amount of time dating? Not throwing shade bro but in my experience when you delve into the topic of sex I suspect you would be surprised at how many admit to being active. Are there more chaste women than active women? Of course! But lets not get it twisted a LOT of people have had a sexual past in some form or another. My theory? We are all just too animalistic that given the opportunity in the right environment we do whatever with our significant other. Not to be too crass but cant tell you the amount of times I had to remind xaliimos to take off their hijab before they proceed to do a certain act on me.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

I still plan to abstain for religous reasons.
What is with the virgin fetish :susp:
Avg age on here is 18.
A majority of these guys on here have abstained from sex all Thier lives. They would prefer to be with a partner that has abstained as well.
A majority of us come from religous households. We are taught from a young age to abstain from sex.

So Emily
The idea of being with someone who is promiscous doesn’t really sit with others.

Honeslty over the past year I just stopped giving a f*ck about this topic.

Females aren’t really cars
You can’t check the fax for all of them.

Plus there are guys who did abstain their whole lives but still ended up with chicks who were promiscuous but hid their past really well.

Plus there are guys who did abstain their whole lives but still ended up with chicks who were promiscuous but hid their past really well.

Rarely ever agree with much of what you say on here but this hit the nail right on the head.

So then the question becomes why not have all the fun when and while you can if your future wife would have anyway?

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Rarely ever agree with much of what you say on here but this hit the nail right on the head.

So then the question becomes why not have all the fun when and while you can if your future wife would have anyway?
I honeslty almost had a breaking point last winter. I re-evaluated my beliefs for a second and even went to go speak to a sheikh.

After I realized the amount of Muslims i knew that were sleeping around. I almost just said f*ck it and joined the wave.

No grown nigga is walking around bragging about fucking other dudes wives besides drake.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I still plan to abstain for religous reasons.

Avg age on here is 18.
A majority of these guys on here have abstained from sex all Thier lives. They would prefer to be with a partner that has abstained as well.
A majority of us come from religous households. We are taught from a young age to abstain from sex.

So Emily
The idea of being with someone who is promiscous doesn’t really sit with others.

Honeslty over the past year I just stopped giving a f*ck about this topic.

I think people should be judged for the content of their character not what is in between their legs. There are grown ass men on here who’ve slept with everything under the sun but have the nerves to call women names for the same shit they do. Do these men wanna sleep with other men? Why are they so anti women

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

I was once idealistic when I was young in my first real relationship thinking that xaliimo was gonna be it and I was the only one to have smashed to then only get cheated on. If we were fucking then that means she been fucking, same goes for xaliimo 2 & xaliimo 3 in my life. After a while you realise the likelihood of settling down with a virgin is slim to none when most xaliimos are down to do something in whichever car park you happen to park at.

The likelihood of settling down with a virgin is slim especially when you’re looking for girls who are down to do something before marriage

Corrupt women are for corrupt men, and corrupt men for corrupt women. Good women are for good men, and good men for good women'. 24:26

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I think people should be judged for the content of their character not what is in between their legs. There are grown ass men on here who’ve slept with everything under the sun but have the nerves to call women names for the same shit they do. Do these men wanna sleep with other men? Why are they so anti women
Also
If you add in the concept of mehr
The idea of paying Thousands to be with a promiscuous women Doesn’t make sense. We are starting to see a lot more dudes being against mehr these days because of that. Why pay if someone else was sleeping with her for free.99

I agree u should judge a person based on their character. Everyone should.

Ignore the hypocritical male s Emily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending